This is what REAL bravery looks like. prove me wrong

this is what REAL bravery looks like. prove me wrong
>protip: you can't

how does that nig put his helmet on

This is what real nig bravery looks like. Prove me wrong.

He puts it on his head

he doesn't need one, his hair serves that purpose

that's what white supremacy looks like

Scared niggers. Just now it's the cops gun instead of Masters whip. Feels good to know there's people out there keeping these shit skin mongrels under control. Keep protesting dumb niggers, enjoy your head trauma.

Oh no your offending the American Religion...There's no separation between church and state. The state is the church

Would be brave if they did against the opinion of their community, but niggers are all for that shit. Also many of this niggers do it to defend the rights of other niggers who did this, which is like a monkey jumping down a cliff to prove that he is allowed to do so. Pretty stupid imho.

> (You)
>that's what white supremacy looks like

You're saying Trayvon wasn't brave to confront the guy following him?

>sperging out over a peaceful protest against racism

what is this the 50s

Tbh the world would be better without blacks.

Oh look it's a Russian troll thread.

Kap is halfrican.he want to fight Injustice but he also wants to shoot niggas.hes done nothing to move his cause throws away millions of dollars for a subject he doesn't believe in.thou race baiting and finger pointing continues a he reminds mute.pussy whipped and clueless opened up a can of worms and ran away.sissy

нo я нe pyccкий...

This is what a munson looks like

My team vs your team...still stuck in the caveman days

>kneeling puts stress on the knee
>stress on the knee can fuck up running
This is why teams that kneel always loose.

Kapernick isnt brave. Since he got benched at the start of the 16 season, he neened the spotlight back on him. Pussy ass half nigger.

Just more NIGGERS looking for a handout

Depending on where they were drafted from, these are barely literate meat heads with concession rattled mush for brains who will statistically go broke after 5 years despite signing multi-million dollar contracts.

Who cares what they think?

I would also like to know this.

Not if your living in Chicago...Niggers shoot other niggers on a daily basis

Real bravery looks like two niggers?

Lest we forget there are plenty of actual retards here.

Rich overgrown children standing up for dumb niggers that got shot by police. Very brave.

This is what unemployed NIGGERS look like...........

See ya later, COON!

Umm... yeah! They have to put up with shit from tards like you.

all I see is unemployment

If that kind of meaningless gesture is "bravery" for you, you have really low standards, bro.

Fucking millionaires worried about equality. fuck the 1%

Kneeling... The ultimate expression of subservience. Good to see that they know their place. Very brave.

Are they taking a knee because black people are commiting crimes or because theyrr being dealt with for commiting crimes

How bout they go talk to kids and inspire them to be something better. Instead of being whiniy babies and basically not really doing anything to improve

Real bravery would be to not play the game that makes him millions of $ that he shares with no one.
The only thing Kaep has proven is that niggas will jump on a bandwagon for any old stupid shit done by a dumbass celebrity