Couldn't pull out, now she's pregnant. What do I do. Pic related

Couldn't pull out, now she's pregnant. What do I do. Pic related

Post her nudes. Duh.

Free abortion exists. Wait about 3 months and than punch her in the stomach until she aborts.

You man the fuck up to support your family!

falcon punch

Kids are awesome, but a warning. She will never be that skinny again.

Post nudes

Kill her and then bury her alive

Well, what does she say?

BTW, she's pretty, so post more (and nudes) of her if you have any.

She's not even that skinny, but I don't want her to lose that body. Ps we aren't dating

No nudes, I barely know her

he's saying the fat bitch will get fatter

Good chance the kid is not yours. Don't assume it is. Demand DNA testing if it gets born.

Could be worse. At least shes not a disgusting whale.

Pay a skin head to kick her in the stomach and push her down the stairs. Or find a black man and ask him his secrets of avoiding child resposiblitys

I'm terrified of this. How can you tell your wife to stop eating without her killing you in your sleep

Become a lucky motherfucker

She will age badly, I guarantee it. Enjoy you short, fat, bitchy wife, user.

First prove paternity, and if yours, then this Also this >Kids are awesome,

Being a father is the best thing I've ever done and makes me incredibly happy. I can't wait for us to have number two, but wife is currently working on her Master's so we are waiting for her to finish.

Why couldn't you pull out OP?

Yeah, she's going to be super sized in a few years.

Does she want the baby?

Be an hero

Just got caught up in the moment, at the time I just had to creampie her

That's what I'm worried about

Yay OP you're gonna be a dad! Better quit college now cause it's a full time job

You can't. Your fate is written millions of times over. Unless there's a famine. Pray for a famine.

For the time being she says she's keeping it

Be a responsible adult and raise child but if you're not white then abort

First, take the steps to ensure that you are eating healthy and working out yourself. That way you don't come off as a hypocrite when you do bring it up. Then, after a few weeks, suggest that she does the same. Do it subtly. If that doesn't work, just be honest to her. Tell her that you're concerned for her health. If she starts getting really mad, just explain to her that you married the woman who was beautiful to you, not the one she is becoming. She won't leave you, because:

1. She's already comfortable enough to start getting fat around you.
2. You just called her out on becoming a fat fuck, so she now knows that if she were to leave you, she wouldn't have good chances on finding someone else.

I mean look at her. Would you pull out in time?

No matter if you'll support her or not?

Kill her

Now you can cum in her as many times as you want. Can't get pregnant twice.

She is smokin hot. But she looks like she would have the biggest bitch face when she starts getting bitchy about stuff. All women bitch about everything after a few years. (Old fag here). So yea, have a kidvwith her. You just might need to stick your cock in her blow hole every now and then for some peace and quite.

Even if you would have pulled in time, that's still no guaranty. Even precum can contain enough spermcells to knock up a woman,

And this women looks like she was born to breed

Slow clap

she kinda looks like Bjork from some angles
marry her

if you think kids are awesome you're drinking the koolaid my lad

Yes, my thought exactly.

Holy fuck.... Sperm cells? Garanty or whatever the fuck you wrote.

Boy..... I hope you are near the end of a major bender, and not just retarded.

DERBERTIERN

That is a good point

She knows I don't want it

Buy a pack of Misoprostol pills, have her dissolve 3 under her tongue every 4 hours. This will make her abort.

Err... what the hell do you know? What I wrote is common knowledge, you fool.

One thing's for sure: This girl is both hot and she has an attitude.

are you deliberately being retarded or what?

OP already said that she wants the baby. So why should she do this?

post more bodysuits

Post nudes

Become a father. Or convince her to get aborted. And learn from your mistake. Fuck her ass, not her vag.

do you make a lot of money? Maybe she is trying to get that child support locked down

>couldn't pull out
Can't say I blame you at all

It's fun to pretend you're not a virgin.

Was it good?

dont give her my real name come back in 11 months to give her another child, give another false name

And just in case you're not a troll and this is really your girl. Also lick her clit a lot and pay her a dinner once in a while.

What kind of a crazy headcanon world do you live in user?

enjoy the next 8 months of not having to pull out. ever.

Why would you not want to breed. why would you promote not breeding?

>I barely know her

new phone #, don't see her again. problem solved.

She looks ugly here

if she doesnt stops eating, you want to be killed in your sleep.
>it is worth the risk.
you could start off tactically, healthy food and exercise. you dont have to come out and say shes fat.

It was incredible. Seeing it drip out of her was something I'll never forget but not sure if it was worth it now

Just murder her.

fuck her again video tape it blackmail her into an abortion then post video anyways

She's fucking ugly dude and you just knocked her up. She looks like she's ready to go fat and not come back either, you fucked up.

It doesnt cost anything to fall down a flight of stairs

Some one reproduced who is not a nigger or spic.
>you fucked up

Just so you know OP is on time to change his mind. Don't wait beyond the 10th week OP or it will be less effective.

WHERE ARE THE FUCKING NUDES?

Lol. Faggot worried about a girl getting fat.

Bitch, listen. You got her preggo. That means fork over the 600 to get it aborted and drop her like a sack of hammers, OR man up and take care of her and your child.

Treat her right, she'll be loyal. Start showing signs of regretting her, you're a cuck faggot and a worthless human.

Bitch.

She looks like a chubby version of the chick prince Harry's engaged to

Just post the fucking nudes, otherwise this thread is bogus.

Weird alien face. Do not want. You're fucked.

You ruined a sexy and fuckable young boby.

This. Man the fuck up, OP. Take care of that baby and train him like Rocky to fight for the future of the white race.

keep posting
she's a hot chubby babe
sorry about the kid
but if you stay with her you can keep having sex
and true shit about cumming inside her again
get her worked up and she'll love it bro
legit not lying she'll get horny again and want to fuck and she'll find it super hot that you can cum in her

falcon punch to stomach, its the only answer

These women think i am made of coathangers

With an ass like that, I would've nutted as deep as possible into her womb too!
Congrats bro
All you've to do now is groom and train her properly to be your slave-wife, then profit and enjoy all the sandwiches to come

Yea, she's got the proportions to be super fat if she doesn't stay on top of it.

Is her mom fat? That's a sure sign.

OP doesn't want the child, that's right, but she wants it. It's her body, so IMO it's her decision. No matter whether she'll get (financial) suppport from OP or not.

She's attractive, but look at her upper arms. That's the telltale sign of somebody who will put on weight as they age. Already have chubby arms while young? More fat on the way!

What you need to do is delete sytem32 on your computer. It will cause her to have a miscarriage.

Cunt punt the bitch

>not sure
Come on now OP, let's be honest here. Your life's now in potential shambles.