50.3% to 49.7%

>50.3% to 49.7%

This is how Trump will lose to Clinton in November

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/election-2015-england-32517842
theguardian.com/uk/2005/apr/05/politics.localgovernment
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/11560017/Postal-voting-fraud-is-easy-electoral-commissioner-says.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ohhh shit... Europe is done.
I need to run away from this shithole.

nigga how is this gonna affect us at all

Itll be much worse nobody hated Hofer with a passion like they do Trump

It makes me happy knowing that at least a couple of these Trumpcucks will actually die from the news

Austria might start WWIII if this newly elected scumbag accepts tons of shitskins.

>thwarted
>by less than 1%

R E C O U N T

Why would you want Europe destroyed by shitskins?

Holy fuck, literally a bellend.

second time ayye

.3% to 49.7%
>This is how Trump will lose to Clinton in November
and Brexit
It's rigged

Winner take all states and the electoral college give Trump an extremely good chance of winning if he's that close.

>Austria being that important.
t. Spain

>Voting for a literal bellend

I don't want to hear anymore shit about the Mayor of London from Auscucks anymore.

look whos talking

Glad we kicked the Habsburg out. Those Austrians are really cucked. What a let down.

It's how we'll lose the referendum too

See also

>It's rigged
It's not rigged - people just didn't fucking bother to show up.

Every thread we've had in the last 24 hours has been full of Austrian Sup Forumssters saying "Oh shit! It's so close! I wish I'd bothered to vote!"

Corruption didn't destroy Austria. Sloth did.

>cuck elected Austrian president
>brexit fails
>trump loses to hillary
>Merkel re elected

Just

I wouldn't call it a "thwart."

Do you have any idea how easy it is to rig postal votes?

Sup Forums BTFO

No, because we're going to show up and vote.

Stupid cuck Austrians all over are crying over the fact they stayed at home like faggots.

I am interested. How?

I will actually kill myself if trump loses the election, good thing he won't though

Aren't there observers from both camps present during the count?

going outside is scary

No.

We had over 70% voting turnout. What fucked us is a 'suspicious' amount of postal votes. About 850.000 citizens apparently decided they needed to vote from abroad, which is a bit of a strange number because Austria only has about 8 Million citizens of legal voting age.

>fraudulent absentee ballots

Thx, i didn't the word "thwart"

less than 1% is well within a margin of error

R E C O U N T

So...riots when?

sloth doesnt care about gypo land he has bigger fish to fry

37.000 davon sind Auslandsösterreicher

U guys should demand recounting immediately.
In the election here in 2014 our commie ex-president got reelected not only with 51% of votes against the oposition candidate, but 30+ million people were "absent" to vote. (Voting is obligatory here)
That was clearly frauded but we never got a recounting. She got impeatched now though.

That's not really "thwarting" so much as barely eking out a win.

It's actually closer to 6,250,000. Was it just Austrians abroad that were the Briefwähler, or also perhaps a certain amount of old people who weren't able to go vote in person?

If Trump loses I hope massive political violence breaks out. Actually, I hope that happens if he wins too.

>30+ million people were "absent" to vote
>Voting is obligatory here
So, what happened to them? Arrests?

THERE IS NO DEMOCRACY , RACE WAR NOW, RACE WAAAAR

>thwarted

Get a cock thwarted up your arse beeb,you fucking wankers,they haven't thwarted shit,it's a landslide win,caused by blatant rigging

>political violence
what?

Our time will come.

No I'm quite sure they also 'helped' all the senile senior citizens in the assisted living facilities with their ballots.

Seccession followed by the second war of northern aggression followed by oops 80 % of military personel voted trump followed by eternal reich

Fucking hell, how much of the postal vote did Hofer get? Like 39% which is barely a win for the other guy?

You know what I mean.

>It's rigged

It really is.

Thank allah for those postal votes.

No it won˙t. Same was probably said about the first nigger president

Apparently all these people just refused to vote.
All you get is a 50$ fine for not voting,but taking in consideration the majority of our population is miserable, that makes it pretty suspicious.
Not to mention our elections use eletronic urns to vote. It was clearly a coup

Honestly, that's how it's going to go. I would be to good to be true.

>50.3% of the population can now dictate 49.7% of the population

Democracy is so overrated.

He's a miserable cuckold who likes to watch young children get raped by Muslims. No other reason.

This is all too real

Fuck

>he doesn't know that "political violence" is an actual term

You of all cunts should know, Espana.

>postal """""""""""""""""votes""""""""""""""""

That isn't democracy

If you can't show up to the polling station you shouldn't have a vote.

What's the views of VDB about immigration ?

Neutral source please

Good, I am happy they lost.

RECOUNT

RECOUNT

it's so obvious. Plus all of the other parties teaming up against you? Pathetic

I know you do not mean that. You are just an angry little cuck jealous of our beutiful land

Aren't most elections in the US won exactly like that?
I expect similar result with Trump.
It's the perfect scheme. It's all fair and you get a chance... next time.

I think Brexit will at least fail.

Trump might win tho

In a way it's better. It isn't bad enough yet.

Clearly at least half the population is aware of what's going on, but if you let the steam tap off now it'll just go back to a slow death.

You need another 4 years of misery and pain so you know liberalism is never an option.

Sweden is much the same. Next election SD will get about 20%-30%. It'll be second biggest or biggest party, but will have no majority and nobody will work with them. So we must endure another 4 years of pain before people can finally shed the cuck parties.

More pain now and a solution, or a feeble attempt to course correct poisoned and ultimately death to us all. That's how I see it.

Except once Bernie loses the dem nomination many of the #bernouts will vote trump.

He hates white people. White genocide world wide.

He is a far left, progressive, liberal professor who's the son of estonian immigrants.

Take a wild fucking guess.

nah

I believe in trump

if you watch any documentaries about trump, he isn't a lightweight like your euro politicians

he is total machiavellian. He will cheat to win. Which is fine because so will our enemies.

the right wing is too obsessed with "doing what is right" even if it means allowing their countries to be destroyed.

The world will bow to us once more.

>voting via mailing in your ballot

I thought this was a meme when I first heard of it. Are yurobeans really such suckers?

Okay, so why not appeal? Riot? Demand a recount? Are you just going to sit back and watch your country get destroyed?

Don't let our death be in vain.

Whatever the number is, this election shows that Austria as a nation is greatly divided. This leader will not unify the country if he tries heavy leftist bullshit.

the thing that pisses me off the most about leftists is how theirs always a narrative or framing things a certain way

its always small word choices

using "thwarted" as if to imply the far right is evil or something

I can't fucking stand these people

Sorry swedebro, you'll be under Sharia law before the next election season. All is lost for you. Hopefully your sacrifice will serve as an example, and help lead us to the uncuckening we need.

Even if Trump wins the majority vote he will definitely lose the electoral vote

I voted for Trump by mailing my ballot, I dont live in the town to cast my ballot.

someone snipe our king pls

we need to start a war

thats nothing new, they did this for decades.

look up fliegende wahlkommission.
In retirement homes it was basically like this
>kommission: So what are we going to vote today
>old confused person: Kirschschläger was a good president
>kommission: Ah I understand, red it is.

How high was the usual number of Postal votes in other elections?

Because the final count was so close, when will your automatic re-count begin?

If it's suspicious given historical statistics, all the more reason to do so immediately.

Never.

Europeans don't have it in them anymore.

When I say Europeans I mean native Europeans. The savages they import have no problem rioting.

Which would be very ironic considering Trump is the complete opposite of Sanders on just about every god damn thing. I think the berncucks voting for Trump meme is seriously overstated I'm afraid. They'll cave in to Shillary when she takes the nomination like the good goyim they are.

This. "Exploiting fear" is another one.

>back to >>>/leddit/ with you worm
See you in November loser :^)

It doesnt matter now, shes out of office.
And the ones who schemed her fall are the same ones who put her there.

All the best out redditards will cave in to whoever has the best memes.

And we all know how un-dank pro-hillary memes are.

>the ones who schemed her fall are the same ones who put her there.

What? Really?

Observers etc don't matter. We had this in Britain too (still do I expect). Tower Hamlets is the perfect case study. The trick is to register a lot of people to an address, either people who don't exist, or people who once lived there. you fill in all the postal votes and send them in. In Tower Hamlets there were hundreds of these mystery flats filled with 40 'registered voters' which all always voted for Lutfur Rahman.

This is why there is some feeling that postal votes need to be clamped down on but nobody knows how

Link the study, faggot.

> postal votes need to be clamped down on but nobody knows how
Ban them outright.

*pomf*

>cuck elected Austrian president
>brexit fails
>trump loses to hillary
>Merkel re elected

But on the bright side of life (akin to the famous Eric Idle song the name of which I forget), the 4 steps you mentioned would bring us so much closer to the apocalypse.

>the 2016 elections will be the first US election in history that was based on who had the best internet memes

Don't think we have anything to worry about in November.

All of the redditards*

>Pennsylvania going Republican
Not happening

Genoptælling!!!

Austria, is it true that 16 y. olds can vote?

I don't know about Austria, but there are several confirmed examples in the UK. Not usually at the count, but there are many opportunities for fraud between distribution and counting.

bbc.co.uk/news/election-2015-england-32517842
theguardian.com/uk/2005/apr/05/politics.localgovernment
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/11560017/Postal-voting-fraud-is-easy-electoral-commissioner-says.html

>The ease of postal vote fraud and the difficulty of policing it led to such a great upsurge in personation that, in the Birmingham case, the number of false votes was virtually half of all votes recorded as having been cast for the winning candidates

But we've started the fire.