imgur.com/gallery/zDJBz
i.4cdn.org/b/1508511775826.jpg
adultswim.com/videos/the-eric-andre-show/steve-o/
youtu.be/DwKyzJ6fPZE?t=14
tgsup
youtube.com/watch?v=OloWJEbEcrI&ab_channel=GordonRamsay
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No it will probably set my computer on fire or something

One made a thrust at my groin– I parried it off and... cut him through the head. one of theirLancersthrew his lance at me but missed... by my throwing it off with my sword... I cut him through the chin and upwards through the teeth. Next, I was attacked by a foot soldier, who, after firing at me charged me with his bayonet, but... I parried it and cut him down through the head.

You’re in a different reality where the British empire conquered the entire world.

PogChamp PogChamp

[email protected]

Ellary Porterfield

Soles occidere et redire possunt:

nobis, cum semel occidit brevis lux,

nox est perpetua una dormienda.

Hajj sonen.
Hittade den här sidan, där finns nummer 1, 2 och 3 med attans massa olika Rubiks kuber. Jag antar att du har de flests av dem, men tror också att där är ett antal som du ännu inte har sett. Och då uppstår frågan: hur komplicerade och mångdimensionella kan man göra de här kuberna och pusslen? Den platta modellen med olikfärgade ovaler; Rubiks magic, ställde till det i mitt huvud redan för 30-40 år sedan, liksom Rubiks orm. Tornet med olikfärgade kulor är väl minst lika gammalt, för att inte tala om pyramiden. Så tala inte om den! Pyramiden, alltså.

keptelenseg.hu/kereses?q=rubik cuccok

Det finns här, eller så kan du ju gooooooooooooooooogla.....

Massa må-gott-önskningar till dig.

Fadern.

m.soundcloud.com/savoyband/neon-nebraska-ft-porsches-1

If acne is the price to pay for the glorious effects of meth, then it’s worth it

How to Talk to Girls at Parties

forums.ea.com/en/nhl/discussion/153823/ai-in-nhl-18-is-beyond-shocking

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in guerilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

bella montiel

>

Literally nothing.
How disappointing.

나에 대해서 뭐라고 했니, 개소리? Navy Seal에서 수업을 마친 후, 그는 알 카에다에 대한 수많은 비밀 공습과 300 명이 넘는 살인을 저질렀습니다. 나는 게릴라전에서 훈련을 받았고 나는 미군 전체에서 최고의 범인이다. 너는 나에게 또 다른 사인이 아니다. 내가 전에 보지 못했던 정밀도로 땅에서 지워 버리겠다. 나의 지독한 말로 표시하라. 인터넷에서 저와 함께 인터넷에서 빠져 나올 수 있다고 생각합니까? 다시 생각해. 젠장. 우리가 말하면서, 나는 미국 전역의 스파이들의 비밀 네트워크에 접촉하고있다. 폭풍우에 대비하기 위해 IP를 추적하고 있습니다. 너가 너의 인생이라고 부르는 애처로운 작은 것들을 지우는 폭풍. 넌 죽었어. 꼬마 야. 나는 언제 어디서나있을 수 있고 나는 700 가지가 넘는 길에서 널 죽일 수있어. 맨손이야. 비무장 전투에서 광범위하게 훈련되었을뿐만 아니라 미 해병대 병기장을 이용할 수있을뿐만 아니라 가능한 한 많이 사용하여 대륙에서 비참한 엉덩이를 쓸어 버릴 수 있습니다. 아마도 당신의 작은 "똑똑한"해설이 당신이하려고하는 약간의 보복이라고 볼 수 있다면 아마도 당신의 혀를 들어봤을 것입니다. 그러나 당신은 할 수 없다. 그렇지 않았다. 그리고 지금 당신은 돈을 내고 있습니다. 나는 너에게 분노를 내뿜을 것이고 너는 그 안에 빠져 죽을 것이다. 넌 죽었어, 키드.

{"region": "EU"},
{"groupType":"raid"},
{"character": "Ismini","server": "Shadowsong","playerType": "groupMember","role": "HEALER"},
{"character": "Hoddor","server": "Khadgar","playerType": "groupMember","role": "HEALER"},
{"character": "Dårkshådow","server": "Ravencrest","playerType": "groupMember","role": "DAMAGER"},
{"character": "Demonslock","server": "Frostmane","playerType": "groupMember","role": "DAMAGER"},
{"character": "Cильныйхилл","server": "Гopдyнни","playerType": "groupMember","role": "HEALER"},
{"character": "Vèximus","server": "Frostmane","playerType": "groupMember","role": "DAMAGER"},
{"character": "Clickadin","server": "Frostmane","playerType": "groupMember","role": "DAMAGER"},
{"character": "Amòsò","server": "Antonidas","playerType": "groupMember","role": "DAMAGER"},
{"character": "Sheireensara","server": "Pozzo dell'Eternità","playerType": "applicant","role": "DAMAGER"},
{"character": "Madfather","server": "Pozzo dell'Eternità","playerType": "applicant","role": "DAMAGER"},
{"character": "Ianvanfoffen","server": "Pozzo dell'Eternità","playerType": "applicant","role": "DAMAGER"},
{"character": "Bullok","server": "Pozzo dell'Eternità","playerType": "applicant","role": "DAMAGER"},
{"character": "Abvules","server": "Shadowsong","playerType": "self","role": "TANK"}

i dont speak ching chong fag

hold on im cumming to your pic

you a wow dev?

Heim ins Reich

steamcommunity.com/id/LeOrangeCS

Nah. Working on an addon.

mega.nz/#F!BTJwUCRT!p5p15sYVCBKq4ewnalEWkw

Hey Vsauce, Michael here Black Lives Matter... or do they?
According to a report by the U.S. Department of Justice, 93 percent of black homicide victims are killed by other blacks. This is a stark contrast to white on white crime which has been... steadily... decreasing.... since 1980.
But what is... "decreasing"?
The majority of fetuses aborted at Planned Parenthood are of... African American ethnicity. With a mean of 515,000 abortions per year, and an estimate 80 percent of which last year were conceived by black or hispanic parents, that's a whopping 412000 future crimes prevented.

crym3ariven

númenoridúnadán

redtubecom/1545460

>obviously gotta change the dot

twbk.de/3m2

you are my heroooooo. been searching for this one so long her face is priceless

i.imgur.com/rE1e7hz.gifv

youtube.com/watch?v=19L3yVbiAic

gumboots

Conan Exiles

Phở

▲ ▲

imgur.com/gallery/zDJBz

EY67E-G48A9-WLEA6

Microïds Syberia

very cool, so what sort of scripting would that be considered?

i.4cdn.org/b/1508511775826.jpg

!roulette

The mind is conditioned by literacy

Comment on fait pour être gentille

adultswim.com/videos/the-eric-andre-show/steve-o/

youtu.be/DwKyzJ6fPZE?t=14

tgsup . com/

drive 0 partition

score an NFL touchdown six different ways

>{"region": "EU"},
>{"groupType":"raid"},
>{"character": "Ismini","server": "Shadowsong","playerType": "groupMember","role": "HEALER"},
>{"character": "Hoddor","server": "Khadgar","playerType": "groupMember","role": "HEALER"},
>{"character": "Dårkshådow","server": "Ravencrest","playerType": "groupMember","role": "DAMAGER"},
>{"character": "Demonslock","server": "Frostmane","playerType": "groupMember","role": "DAMAGER"},
>{"character": "Cильныйхилл","server": "Гopдyнни","playerType": "groupMember","role": "HEALER"},
>{"character": "Vèximus","server": "Frostmane","playerType": "groupMember","role": "DAMAGER"},
>{"character": "Clickadin","server": "Frostmane","playerType": "groupMember","role": "DAMAGER"},
>{"character": "Amòsò","server": "Antonidas","playerType": "groupMember","role": "DAMAGER"},
>{"character": "Sheireensara","server": "Pozzo dell'Eternità","playerType": "applicant","role": "DAMAGER"},
>{"character": "Madfather","server": "Pozzo dell'Eternità","playerType": "applicant","role": "DAMAGER"},
>{"character": "Ianvanfoffen","server": "Pozzo dell'Eternità","playerType": "applicant","role": "DAMAGER"},
>{"character": "Bullok","server": "Pozzo dell'Eternità","playerType": "applicant","role": "DAMAGER"},
>{"character": "Abvules","server": "Shadowsong","playerType": "self","role": "TANK"}
That looks more like mythic plus helper

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

You are a fucking gay douche

youtube.com/watch?v=OloWJEbEcrI&ab_channel=GordonRamsay

fSunShadowUpdateTime=0.9
fSunUpdateThreshold=0.01

allahu akbar