Sex toy thread

Sex toy thread.
Show your dirty tools, Sup Forums

Some info: (Providing yours is encouraged.)
The insertable part (balls to tip) of the long black one, the Rambone, is 13.5 inches, for reference. ~34 centimetres.
The circumference of the girthiest one, the Doc Johnson's "Bam" (the rightmost one), is of about 8.5in (~21.5cm). Or 2.7in of diameter (~6.85cm)
>gender?
male
>what lube do you use?
I tend to use Liquid Silk for the smaller ones, or if I want it to feel rough with the big dildos.
For the big ones, I normally use Cobeco Male Powder. It is made of sodium polyacrylate. It makes it very easy get them inside.
>can you take them balls-deep?
All of them.
>isn't it a dirty poop-fest?
Not really. It is messy, but not dirty. I always empty and clean my insides using an enema bag, which prevents scat-situations, most of the time.

post video using them

I could clean myself for over an hour and still piss shit when i'm taking my biggest dildo extreme mode, pic related, any tips ? its 8' and yes i can take the knot, sometimes

Do you use an enema bag?
I usually start by taking "a normal shit". Aided by a low-volume quick enema, optionally.
Then I go for the long enemas. I fill my ass with 1 liter or more (as much as I am able to hold) and wait some minutes.
Do this while resting on the floor, laying on your left side.
You can also do short "rolls", changing to right side for a few seconds and then going back to the other side again.
After this, expel it out, empty your ass as much as you can.
Now repeat it.

After this, do more enemas, smaller ones if you want, but instead of laying on the floor, sit on the floor once you have injected the water and hold it there.
Repeat this until you feel clean enough.

It is laborious, expect to stay more than 1 hour in the bathroom. But I'm sure you will eventually success.

I suggest performing it 1 to 6 hours before you start to analfuck yourself.

The temperature of the water should be similar to your body, or a little bit warmer if it helps you.

can you self fist?

suction cups are tops. texture is awesome. considering how cheap it was i'd be surprised if it's truly medical grade silicone but whatever.

start with less water. you want to rinse from bottom to top, not pushing all the stuff from lower parts up. be careful to introduce as little air as possible because that can sort of plug things up. douche in an upright position and gradually increase the amount of fluid. if you're cleaning real deep there's going to be some fluid that doesn't come back out immediately, so you'll stop once you think you're reasonably clean and have to wait for that to either be absorbed or descend then finish up.
after i think i'm clean i usually chill for like a half hour at least (better to clean an hour or maybe more beforehand) then go shower and do my final low rinses.
personally i have much better results remaining upright but ymmv there.

fuck no.

>cant self fist
>isn't a true ass stretching husbando

old pic from 2 years ago

I threw away all the deep black (toxic TPE) toys but still have the bad dragon stuff and dick rambone, and bam. Also threw away the glass dildo since it got a chip in it somewhere somehow. But I use J-lube which > *

I just bought one of those 2 way shower converters and have a metal hose with a (limited) enema end on the hose. I can insert it as far as I like and change pressure to whatever I want, then switch back to the main shower head. Best $60 spent. No bags, no waiting. just insert and let it fall out

pleb status.
it would be kinky to check that box and move on but i'm just not into cavernous stretching. a medium chance is already ridiculous as is.

want to but thinking about rigging up a quick disconnect maybe to switch between shower and enema head. be a little more discreet for the roommate and guests. everybody knows but it being in anyone's face who peeks behind the curtain?, i don't know.

anyone have one of these?

My wife fucked me in my ass last night with a nice 8 inches. I rode her until she swallowed the hardest nut I have ever had. She had juices running down her legs she was so turned on. This dildo is the one she used

you guys are seriously disgusting deviants. You know this is fucked up right?

8'

>8 feet...

Dubs of truth. Just came here to call out the faggots.

Go cry to Jesus about it while a priest fucks little boys while denouncing homosexuality or any sorta ass play at all.

ok goodbye

totes.

>>cant self fist

what the fuck? Who gets off on this shit? Self hating fucks.

Hows the bad dragon? I want the triceratops one but 170 bucks seems a little pricy. Are they worth?

>Are they worth?

kill yourself you fucking disgusting faggot, its cheaper.

Im sorry you are so angry. If you are mad at the world like that you should probably kill yourself

You dirty fag. Glad I have a sexdoll instead of 6 cutoff cocks.

>170 bucks
probably not.

i shove stuff in my dick AMA

how does it feel, also can you orgasm longer if your cum can't come out, ive been trying to force myself not to cum during climax and its feels fucking amazing tbh

I have one. I love it.

how do i get past my sigmoid colon?

nice dubs and yes the orgasm lasts a little longer but not so much from the lack of cumming more like the dick being unable to soften letting you rack up 2-3 orgasms in a row

Most of my toys are fleshlights, I love using these on the missus though.

Do you use any sterile lube? I am terrified of getting a UTI.

my big one in the pic. 12 inch length, 7.5 inch diameter. Have a standard dildo and several butt plug of varying sizes too

Patience. Practice. Be slow. It will happen. I have xl chance.

>implying you´re not sitting on them from time to time yourself you giant lala-homo-man

yes the bottle you see there is actually the same stuff doctors use for catherters and stuff which is why i bought it

Added a couple since. Only really use the clit vibes.

Nah, I've tried a couple of times, doesn't do a thing for me, I'm game to try just about anything but I've got no interest in continuing unless it gets me off.

where are you hiding your hitachi you wierdo

can you do it now and take pics?

This

I probably had it plugged in. My hitachi recently broke. That was a bad day

oh well to each his own i suppose

gotta say though fleshlights are real nice when combined with a sound now THAT is something you should try

sorry taking a break the one downside to overusing sterile lube is that it messes with your natural bacteria and stuff

broke huh? thats sad those things are expensive as fuck

Luckily i don't buy most of my own toys. Guys love my amazon wishlist

Does sounding fuck up your piss stream?

lucky cunt

what im trying to say is unless you´re using some REALLY thick equipment its not gonna mess up your stream

how does sterile lube mess with bacteria? Unless it has antibacterial action (which it does not) it will in no way mess with anything. In fact, it is only sterile until you open the pack, the minute you touch that stuff with your hands or put it on your skin, it become a near perfect breeding ground for bacteria. It is only sterile to ensure that it carries no bacteria and presents no infection risk.

welp must have missread then meant to say its antibacterial
terribly sorry

last chance for questions im heading out in ten

What is the feeling of the material like?

is that a jennings?

>gender
male
>size
6.5" girth, 8" insertable length

Feelsgoodman

its ok, not great but it was a cheap one. Usually use a condom on it anyway

I know. Perks of being an Internet slut

That vibrates, right? Does the vibration reach the tip? Can you feel it deep inside?

Yeah, pretty powerful vibe inside. Last time I used it, I felt like I was still buzzing inside hours later

This is like a Swedish /k/ thread

Flared or unflared? Get past the ring yet?

couple, best one is the Stronic EINS
added some more bigger dildoes, more bondage stuff, electro pads and a dilator set

The rightmost one looks thicc af

QUESTION, EVERYBODY:
what's the most complicated sex toy you've ever seen?
I mean many functions and cool stuff

Size queen Wife's collection

do you ever feel bad about it?

thinking about getting a hitachi, hows it really for him/her?

>implying there aren't Dragon dildoes in nearly every arsenal or battle station thread on /k/

Works great. She loves it. Can be too strong at times

>doesn't have a bump stock

get on our level scrub

No, I love to plat with her using them

My only toy

You tell me lol