Been getting 15girls pregnant last three years Sup Forums and I'm not even bothered that I'm the father of 15kids

been getting 15girls pregnant last three years Sup Forums and I'm not even bothered that I'm the father of 15kids.

I intentionally get my condoms broken with my fingernails before I put it in, if she wanna check the condom beforehand its whole and safe.

(most of the girls I have sex with is thru church so they will never get an abortion, and I never give my phone number)

u are my hero

unless u are a nigga

how do you evade child support

i dont give my number bro

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

but they know your name so its not important dat you dont give away your number.
Btw i dont think he live in the us where laws force you to pay for child support

I tell them my name is David Davidsson bro like 10 times. What are they gonna do? Check my ID before fucking?

I go only to christian and scientology churches.

It has the best girls.

post some of your breeded bitchez

Ive been in other surounding states for business and work.

I tell them that all BS and get them pregnant with false name. If I'm waaayout of my own state I use my own name.

I will post facebooks later. I got 3 facebooks. It's the only ones I friended on my false FB and know for real they got pregnant.

bitches deserve this >tfw

u do it for a specific reason or emotional drive or what ?

>nice

Mostly for sex, But I like knowing that they will live a certain way because of me. Being a single mom raising a "son"? for 18years. Me not being there.

Ofc they can get a cuck, but only on Sup Forums

>Ofc they can get a cuck, but only on Sup Forums
>i lol'd

class act

are you white?

I'm foreign. But European. Been living in the US for 8years. Wont give my exact position but its Scandinavian. (atleast they dont get niggerblood in em)

so whats your tunrpoint where u started hating women ?

you're doing a good thing. repopulate us with aryan genes my brother

My brother got his life ruined by a bitch when he was young.

She said she was on birthcontrol but she wasnt.

He get her pregnant and there is that.

A kid got born, that kid is now without a father. Cuz my brother wont support that bitch more than childsupport.

I do this to girls. He was going places but got broken down and wont have a normal life from that point on.

The odds of this happening seem extremely low.

this kind of things happen in a progressed culture like scandinavia ?
what was the bitch purpose on that ? making some money ? scandinavia have a prettiy good welfare state for this stuff i cant belive a story like this.

She wanted to have my brother as a boyfriend and man for life. Getting a kid together.

He saw this as a betrayal (she getting pregnant without them talking about it)

and they never talked again. He is paying childsupport now for 4years.

Hope that bitch is happy, Hope every bitch is happy.

Its not about money my brother, its about talking about parenthood, getting stuff fixed before getting a child. Bitches wont do this. They think things will work out, work out my 15kids bitches? AMIRITE?

do you feel somkind of homosexual attraction for your brother ?

only brotherhood. its kinda gay tho. but yeah, only brotherhood.

so you don't feel attraction for other men but only for your brother ?

Five bucks says he's arab.