HELP Sup Forums I ACCIDENTALLY CALLED MY BLACK GIRLFRIEND A NIGGER AND SHE LEFT THE APARTMENT AND DOESNT ANSWER HER...

HELP Sup Forums I ACCIDENTALLY CALLED MY BLACK GIRLFRIEND A NIGGER AND SHE LEFT THE APARTMENT AND DOESNT ANSWER HER PHONE

Send picks fag

did you tell her that its ok because shes YOURE nigger?

post pic of pink pussy or leave immediately

also check em

XD. its over.

HER DAD JUST CALLED ME SHE TOLD HIM WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO I DIDNT MEAN IT

Yeah you fucked up

U done goofed.

Better prepare your asshole for some nigger cock.

should’ve left Sup Forums before the relationship started

Don't worry, she'll be back soon with a large group of built african american males that want to have a civil discussion about the repercussions of using such a word.

marcellus Wallace

weeelp. you fucked up. Either her dad is gonna chimp out and kill you, or her brothers/cousins are gonna chimp out and jump you. Better start carrying a tool and watching your back.

The fuck? Stop being a cuck and own it. My girlfriend is black and when shes being stupid I tell her to stop acting like a nigger. Thats literally bound to happen in an interracial relationship here and there.

well she a nigger

This, kids, is what happens when you're edgy but also beta. Also don't be race traitors

Why you lie.
Girls love that shit.

>She's you are nigger.
You sound like a nigger yourself you illiterate fuck.

Could be worse. An earthquake could reveal a hole in a mountain exactly matching your shape.

F

Bestiality is a sin, OP... You're better off not fucking an animal.

She is bringing back the brothas

How come nobody asked for the full story yet?

Why did you call her a nigger? What was the context? In what situation? Was she acting like a nigger? Full story please.