>average stoner argument

>muh muh plant just a plant just a plant it's just a plant muh plant guys it's just a plant muh plant muh plant

never trust an addict, their brains are being controlled and they will stop short of nothing to protect their precious addiction.

At least you tried to make it music related when you last posted this. Did a weed dealer steal your girlfriend?

it's just a plant

dude it's just a plant bro just blaze listen to mac hackmarco n chill

t. virgin

I agree, OP

>Music board

dude it's natural from our earth lmao just smoke it

drug abuse and music go hand in hand

>listening to marijuanna based bands
No thank you. What is there to gain from such drole music?

>muh muh plant just a plant just a plant it's just a plant muh plant guys it's just a plant muh plant muh plant
>DUDE WEED LOL
*smokes it once and becomes transended*
I Don't think so sweetie.

Never trust an addict, their brains are being controlled and they will stop short of nothing to protect their precious addiction.

Good music, regardless of the lyrical themes or your position on its themes can simply good music. You can't just deny that something is musically good just because it has lyrical themes that you disagree with. But the fact is that there IS no good druggie music. It is ALL based on their cancer-brained druglaced psuedo spiritual BULLSHIT and I don't like it. Oh its a taste thing right? NO. The music just flat out SUCKS! I don't want to hear some gay ass hippie telling me how WICKED COOL he is because he burned some shityt little plant and breathed it in. Big whoop! Let me know when Bach, Mozart, Tchaikovsky and the other greats of old took drugs just to write good music. Use your brains kids, not your garden.

And before you stoners even THINK about replying to me...
This is the only reply you'll ever get you drug addicted freak, and you're lucky for it. Go impose your destructive drug ideas on someone else. How about you turn yourself into the police, "friend"?

Chill out dude, it's fun

>being this buttmad over what other people put into their body
lmao @ your life

Give me ONE (1) good on-topic and well thought out contribution autists have made on this board.

Nice strawman. I'm sure it's the best your drug addled mind was able to come up with. It's nice to know that you get so obviously enraged when someone challenges your addiction. Maybe you'll hit rock bottom soon...

this nigga needs to hit an mf blunt

>wah i dont like what other people find fun
if anyones at rock bottom its you mate

Has your life ever been directly negatively affected by marijuana or a person under the influence of marijuana?

Listen, freak. Just go to fucking jail already. Don't feed me your drug thoughts like I give a shit. Heroin addicts literally spew the same lines you're trying to sell me now.

why do you have such an issue with others enjoying things you don't? its really petty

I've been smoking weed casually (3-4x per week) for almost 15 years. I'm happily married, own my own home, and have been gainfully employed in my current job for 5 years now. How long until I hit rock bottom?

not OP, but you will die as all does

>tfw Straight Edge Death Squads will never be a thing
why live?

Wow and there are functional drug addicts with other addictions too. Doesn't change a thing, and doesn't change whst you could have been. Hope your children enjoy the epigenetic effects the weed wrought on you nuts tho. Special ed classes are pretty good these days... heh

Classic junkie response. Get high, 'discover' something trivial about the inevitability of death and feels the need to tell everyone because they think it's profound. Get help man.

We've genetically altered Ian MacKaye so that he turns into the hulk whenever he smells weed smoke or sees spilled beer

23 posts and nobody's even posted one of the comics to put these stoners in their place yet, fuck outta here with this shitty ass thread

I bet OP drinks

ok

Why would I go to jail when it's legal where I live?

Name a single genius that isn't crazy or drug addicted.

Straight edge incel types are fucking boring subnormies and probably have a video game and internet addiction

remember when Berlioz wrote a symphony full of inventive orchestration that was inspired by opium use

alright kanye

Am I the only one who gets creeped the fuck out by people who smoke a shit ton? I'm talking about the people who do it every day, have invested tons of money into paraphernalia for it, and seem to have somehow allowed it to dominate their daily lives.

pic related

don't worry guys
op wishes he could try weed but he's too much of a shut in and has no connections