Not being at least 6'4 ft tall

>Not being at least 6'4 ft tall
Why do you manlets even exist.

I exist to rule over all other manlets

@748649907
You wanna talk about it?

Nothing to be proud of. Since many underage girls are 6'1 already ,you're just worthless. I've seen 12 yo faggots taller than 5'11.

Well, someone will have to live on when you die from heart disease and generally shitty health. Fucking society ain't gonna run itself.

I'm fine because taller people die younger and are more susceptible to various types of cancer.

HAHAHAHA.
You manlets make me laugh so hard.
I'd rather live 30 years and be tall and handsome than being 5'11 midget and be worthless in this world.

Self-consciousness: The Thread

Doesn't matter I rule over the majority of the population HAHAHAHA

Click on the post number to reply to it newfriend

Because we arent crippled by 30 like you double kneecap having skeletors are

>Why do you manlets even exist.
Asks the guy who's 5'3"

i love seing stuff like this since im 6ยด5

idk . 5'8 here and ive been getting laid these past couple of weeks a bit, throughout my life ive gotten laid plenty though, had fine girlfriends, if you know how to talk to a woman, you can fuck a woman.

I'm 5'11 6'0 on good days but damn can't believe I'm a manlet! Lucky I have a pretty face I get all that ass and pussay.! I haven't got no small man syndrome keek

@748651220
Ive been a 4channer for almost twenty years

tbh if you're under 6'9" you're basically a manlet anyway

not sure if troll or really that new

>Not being at least 7 feet tall.
Who are you to call anyone a manlet? What's it like being the size of a toddler? You should kill yourself because you will never be a real man.

Better b8 than the dick size thread. Srsly tho do you guys know how little of the population is over 6"4.

I'm 6'6ft tall.
I hate short guys who are under 6'4. They are so annoying. I would like to punch all of them in the face. My gf laughs at those babies too. My gf's ex bf was a 6'1 midget too ,I broke his jaw for being such a worthless shit. My gf gave me blowjob that day for that.

If you're under 8'2", you should probably just kill yourself.

you're still a manlet, most 5 year old girls are 6'5 these days

women prefer successful manlets now-days, tall saqatches are seen as unevolved labor workforce meant for service

Im 1.70 m. Dont feel in the slightest insecure about it

If you can fit in most buildings you are a manlet

i'm 10'11" and just barely make the cutoff for not beeing a manlet these days.

>be over 6 foot and want a short woman
>complain when your kid is shorter than you

retards

>not being seventeen trillion cubic lightyears

Babies.

>tfw only 12'11
Why live

Marfan Syndrome. OP has Marfan Syndrome and just wants to feel better.

7'2 is the manlet cutoff hahahhha i spit on you little bitches.

Woman have barfan syndrome around manlets

How many old 6'4+ guys do you see walking around? Shit wears on your body.

What matters is how tall you are in your pants :3

They marry rich manlets to get money ,but they have sex with tall men because they're manly and attractive

Yeah. Manlets get awful ,but long life.
Tall guys get pretty short ,but amazing and successfull life.

I'm a 5 foot tall balding jew with a pot belly and poor eyesight. On top of that, I have bad breath and got a noticeable portion of my penis cut off when I was an infant.

I am god's chosen. I am perfect. All others are cattle.

Because I have at least three blue-eyed sons due to my virility, beauty, and skill at fucking.

I am confident I have many more children, left in my profligate wake.

Have you even had the opportunity to dip your wick?

i'm 5'5 :(
but im a cute girly femboy so i enjoy it.

Today in things that never happened.

Imagine having no redeeming features about yourself other than your height so you have you go and start one of these insecurity threads.

How's the weather down there, you fucking ant?

See you just assumed I was short because It would literally be the only thing you have over me. Pretty sad to be honest

the truth...

Also even if I was short I'd still have a better life than you because I'm not a mouth breathing retard who's more than likely ugly as well because why else would you obsess over height like it's everything?

Actually data proves that 5'11"-6'4" are the most desirable heights, below and above it, the farer it goes, the less desirable it becomes

I would rather date 5'11" than 6'5" if I had to choose

Well, my dick grew instead, and i get more than enough girls. Sorry tall alien boi.

I'd rather be short and good looking than be a tall ugly mouth breathing Sup Forumstard any day.

>Not being at least 11'11''

As a girl I can confirm that I would always choose interesting 170cm guy over obsessed about height 180cm one, despite popular belief, being tall doesn't make person look more manly

mfw i'm 6'10'' and all the girls think i'm to tall...

1.80 - 1.90 m (srry I don't do retarded measurements) is the desired height you imbecile. Enjoy health issues and being called names you dumb giraffe piece of shit.

Whatever. I'm 20' 8". I can't fit in most buildings, but it's with it because it make you look like a tardigrade!

172 cm, and couldn't care less. Outperformed all the taller guys in sports, took them down in fights too. The only advantage your height gives you is picking fucking apples...

6'3" 235lbs here, doing muay thai and bjj for some time now... i would really like to see how you beat me ? maybe because i die of laughter ?

nigga I'm 5'5

I have money

Im 5'7 and have a gf with huge tits, stay mad faggots

please post proof of your own height and timestamp height whore.
>there are no tall people on the internet

Kek

>lurks on Sup Forums
>posts in thread
>doesnt think hes a Sup Forumstard
>one of us, one of us
>gooble goble, gooble goble

pics or it never happened

Fuck off.
I go to this shitty website ,but I'm good looking ,successful and talanted irl. I have a nice job ,good looks and gf so shut the fuck off.

river in africa

5'8'' I exists to suffer. Building muscle just makes it worse.

we all have nice stuffs on the internetz.

I'm 5'7, did 5 years in the Army as an 11b, have my EIB, CIB, and 3 Arcoms.
I have a beautiful short gf who is in medical school, and we have a great life.

kiss my sweaty balls you fuckstain

Many midgets join military to feel better about themselves. I think it's pathetic.

This is the equivalent of not having a dick bigger than 8"

5'5 reporting
Life is too good for me to worry about other dudes heights. Stop being gay yall.

>was always the tallest kid when growing up
>was told i was going to be 6'5" if i keep it up
>6'0" at 14
>completely stop growing
>still 6'0" at 19
>not even 6'2"
life is a fucking curse
I wish someone would just put us manlets out of our misery

I remember seeing an obese giant American guy in China, he was looking like a total wierdo, tall men are absolutely not attractive, better be average or a bit over average.

> 6'6" ur heit will be an attract
> +1"
> 6'7" grisl speak your het 100.00%
> +1"
> 6'8" you jave hit ultrgokusaiyangodmegamode in gils highly sensative visual measuring stick = getting the cum voilently sucjed out ur peepee and line up to meak ur babs like a black whore on wilfare