Is it just me or is Trump looking really unhealthy since he took the job? Gaining weight, losing hair...

Is it just me or is Trump looking really unhealthy since he took the job? Gaining weight, losing hair, looking tired and old. I know presidents age a lot in office, but it's not even 1 year in yet.

guy's never worked a day in his life, and is no longer entirely surrounded by sycophants.

that's going to take a toll on him. deep down, he knows he's incompetent and hated, even if his own mental illness tells him he's the greatest guy ever, the reality keeps intruding.

>ake a toll on him.

for reals

I'm just waiting for Hitler to bring out the death squads. The left can't even speak out against him in public anymore, and our entire world is being fabricated by the Nazi right, censoring anything that doesn't appease them. It's literally 1984 and the conservatives are the party and anything else is wrongthink.

I followed every word of that.

He’s 70 you dumbass, let’s see how you look when you’re that age, assuming you make it that long.

>nazis

Settle down son.

This shilling is so extreme.

Right wingers are regularly deplatformed on campus, the MSM does nothing but scream about trump, there are tons of retards beating the street screaming about trump, and anyone who says they support him is decried as a racist. If you genuinely think the shit you say, you are living in a mass hallucination and you need to get your TDS treated.

14 year old detected

>regularly deplatformed

its you

aww its mad

sure kid

this shit again
get a life

found the child

yep its this shit again
jokes on you kid

KILL HIM NOW KILL HIM NOW KILL HIM NOW

you prove my point every time

>deplatformed

kek

@realDonaldTrump 7h hours ago

Just out report: "United Kingdom crime rises 13% annually amid spread of Radical Islamic terror." Not good, we must keep America safe!

lol

What's funny about it? A 17 year old girl got raped by 2 individual arab guys seperately at different times, then again by at least 3 arab guys all in one night. You can google it, it's on, like, theguardian and dailymail and shit. It's not some right wing fake news

nah i heard about this, she was coming home from a club late at night. she should have known better

>don't worry about muslims and their lack of respect for your right not to be raped
>just don't get near them
ok

>never worked a day in his life
>millionare businessman with hundred of successful businesses

IT's a lefty trying to appeal to "blue collar" folks.

because the lack of insight he has, yes these thing happened and it sad and awful but blaming the rise on one factor alone with no knowledge is idiotic

>drink

lol it's literally the muslim refugees, that's why the UK went ape about it and left the fucking EU

don't be ridiculous

that not what happened in any way,
and an extreme over simplification

Well then let's hope he'll die soon

Un: I'M GOING TO BLOW YOU UP, I SWEAR :^)
Donald: Hold my beer

we can hope

I stick with Georg W. Bush on this topic.

Man, I never thought I'd stick with George W., ever.

so weak
give it up kid

aww if this is how you cope with life you will fail

probably a lot gayer than me also.

so you respond to the word kid

pure Sid.

maybe, I have fucked two traps but they had great racks

I don't believe you.

>drink

sure kid

don't believe what part of it?

that I fucked two traps? or that they had great racks?

both are true, faggot. money can buy anything, you know.

>ITT: Butthurt Triggered Trump voters attempt to deflect as much of the voter regret they're experiencing as they can while simultaneously trying to appear as edgy and non-triggered as possible by replying "sure kid" / "cuck" / "m-m-m-muh libburrulls"

trump is shit and you're brainwashed if you unironically support him kek

stay mad kid

>hurrrrrr im not mad ur mad hurrrrr i dont regret voting for a senile sexual deviant with no experience in politics or hard work hurrrrrr stay mad kid hurrrr

literally triggered kek

*sniff sniff*
*blows nose*
>IM N-NOT MAD, Y-YOU'RE MAD

even on the campaign he looked completely fuckin disgusting

weak response
love them tears

Q: How many Trump Administration officials does it take to

screw in a light bulb?
A: None. There is nothing wrong with the light bulb. Its

conditions are improving every day. Any reports of its lack

of incandescence are a delusional spin from the liberal

media. That light bulb has served honorably, and anything

you say undermines the lighting effect. Why do you hate

freedom?

hey now watch your fucking MOUTH, k-kid... lord god emperor trump-san goes through A LOT of HARD WORK to keep up his appearance,.,, show some fucking respect you CUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aww its triggered

>is most likely actually crying
>l-love them tears........

weak

so weak

kek'd

samefag

you thought that ws funny?

found the newfag

>2017
>using the term newfag unironically

aww its a snowflake

are you seriously so triggered and upset that you're using the word "snowflake" out of context in an attempt to appeal to other young underage posters like yourself?

cuteeee!!!~

aww it answered me
nice projection kid

so triggered it answered me.

sure kid

>projection

samefag

sure kid

sure kid

really can't believe you're this dumb

to be honest his use of kid gives that away

sure kid

Actually having to work is probably stressing him out. Having Putin as a boss can't help either.

You need to get your STDs treated. You know that shit makes you retarded?

good boy

sure kid
this retarded.

sure kid

He's old and getting older. The stress isn't going to make it any better. Hillary Clinton lost and she seems to be going downhill fast. You have to admit his natural tan looks better than the old orange wash he used to use.

sure kid

ok kid
get a little more triggered over that plump, racist business man dying a little faster

aww it thinks it knows me.
all its really doing is projecting its own feelings on others.
sorry she lost
better luck next time kid

What's ironic is you posting this in a thread where libtards are raging nearly a year after the election where hillary was crushed and you needed your therapy dogs and safe spaces

he is your president, he's doing great with deregulation, illegal immigration decreasing and the economy booming.

Dealwithit we won and he's doing a great job. sorry reality isn't fitting your narrative ^_^

seriously you need more explaination?

their denial is fun to watch.
post butthurt everyday
claim others are butthurt

yeah your right, pantifa rioting all the time is the opposite of butthurt XD

wow so much fail in one post

"lets fight hate and fascism by being hate filled and Fascist in our ideology and action"

HAH cry more about hillary being stomped and dying before she ever has a chance to be queen emperor

"I'll show you an ad hominem!"