Eurofag here thinking about taking a trip to America but worried about safety...

Eurofag here thinking about taking a trip to America but worried about safety. See on the news all the time how there are constant mass shootings and pretty much everyone has a gun. Anywhere I should avoid/what are some must-visit places?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2015/12/03/us/how-often-do-mass-shootings-occur-on-average-every-day-records-show.html
youtu.be/uCppmoZiXUY
businessinsider.com/north-korea-stockpile-minerals-worth-trillions-2017-6),
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Everyone has a gun, no one uses them.
Hmm avoid any areas with a high nigger concentration. Blacks here are very violent.
Also avoid the entire West Coast right now, it's a political hell hole.
Miami is nice, lots of drugs, its way too hot.
New Orleans has a unique amostphere
New York is over crowded
LA is neat for a trip, but its in political hell hole territory

>constant mass shootings

Avoid shitty mainstream music concerts, schools, etc if you're so worried about it. Most of the shootings here are from gang violence though, so if you really don't want to get shot just avoid ghettos just like you would anywhere else.

>no one uses them
>US has highest gun homicide rate per 100k people of any developed nation

And almost all of them are from gang violence.
90% of people who own guns legally never have to use them.

Whats your point champ, considering every person has like 3 and the numbers are where they are. Pretty much no one uses them.

Least we dont have people throwing acid in each others face. Or millions of violent refuges.

I would take a few acid attacks with minimal casualties over a mass shooting every day on average

nytimes.com/2015/12/03/us/how-often-do-mass-shootings-occur-on-average-every-day-records-show.html

We all have guns and if you have an accent we will shoot you. Stay in your shit hole country. Stay away from our hamburgers eurotrash

> Eurofag
> Worried about safety in America

You're fucking retarded. Get rid of your damn sand niggers

Lol why, atleast in a shooting your dead.
An acid attack will leave you nice and alive and horrible scarred for the rest of your life.

Seriously your safer in America than Eurpe right now, just dont say any conservative views or people will kill you.

So hundreds of thousands of deaths each year is preferable to a handful of people getting acid thrown at them?

This is the logic of a retard

I here Chicago is nice this time of year.

dont come here you will be shot on site

>actually believing the media is an accurate representation of reality
Grow up.
Is Europe completely overrun with refugees, crowding the streets, murdering locals and raping girls all day every day, destroying property and businesses? Because that's what the media would have us believe.

You should probably visit detroit, heard it's a great place :)

Then stay out of the country you idiot?

Do you like to go camping?

Its really not that bad here. Only places you should kinda worry about is the fucked up areas in big cities, detroit is pretty bad not worth seeing, a few places in new york and Chicago are pretty rough, but even then its not something you should be afraid of. Just trash towns not worth seeing.

Lol

go to a gun-free zone like a school. People arent allowed to bring guns there.

you will be 100% safe

Avoid the niggers in the states. Especially if they’re traveling in packs.

Stay away from nigger cities.

Should be fine if you do those things, crumpet.

>niggers
>packs
Mel is that you?

Not even the retards youre pretending to be believe anywhere is 100% safe, stay mad.

>new york and chicago are pretty rough
only if you go to the crazy nigger town section. seriously you need to get out more.

No, but I’m guessing I’d get along with Mel.

90% of those are gang violence dipshit, and thos guns are illegal and always have been.

just avoid any overly black areas, our niggers are hyper violent and our society is built so they can do what they want and youll be seen as a racist if you do anything.

Haha, yeah also don't be Christian, they have no rights in America.

>acid attacks
>a handful
try almost 500 in the UK in 2017 so far. why are you yurofags so dumb? its the substandard higher education, right?

I said a few places in them cities you autistic fuck learn to read.

We also have more niggers than any developed nation.

There's no need to worry for your safety. Everyone but you has a gun. It's perfectly safe as long as nothing bad happens.

>hundreds of thousands of deaths each year
off by a factor of 10

Come to northern Colorado, one of the safest places in the country and majority white, with the occasional spic.

Avoid the American south, the black population is large and out of control. The black population is against hard work and avoids rural areas where people work hard. Avoid tourist spots in the American south, and cities with large African American demographics.

During from a gun in America is about as likely as doing from a terrorist attack in Europe. Will ban guns as soon as you've been dangerous refugees.

Think about it the logic is the same.

> there are millions of refugees but only a few are bad.
> there are millions of gun owners but only if you commit crimes.

go to this
youtu.be/uCppmoZiXUY

Technically driving to and from the airport will be the most dangerous moments, I woildnt worry about guns I'd worry about being surrounded by retards though.

kek. don't you dare touch our burgers. even the niggers will get all patriotic and shoot your ass.

>LA
>political hell hole territory
wtf are you even talking about?

statictically the US is just twice more involved in people killed with a gun than most europe

don't freak out, you will survive

/thread

America is not just teh USA, consider other countries better suited for tourism go to southamerica for food, fun and good partying

yeaaaah, sure

Liberals and illegals , who then vote democan't, are ruining CA, assuming he means Los Angeles

if democrats are so bad then how come republican-controlled states are the poorest?

Because democrat states tax the rich to distribute to the poor for more democrat votes. Dumbshit.

So nobody should be taxed and society will turn into a utopia where everyone is looking out for everyone else and greed doesn't exist

Got it

>making an argument for the preservation of the state
Well someone hasn't left the basement.

chances of being hit by a car in any country >> chances of getting shot in america

Please, tell me about your Utopian vision of society where there are no laws and everyone holds hands and sings kumbaya

>inb4 "My IQ is too high for me to explain"

ANTIFA man, they're really on to some real utopia shit.

Norwegian here. Ignore fake news. I have been in 5 states, never heard a gunshot, never felt unsafe outside getting lost in LA once. And even then it turned out to be perfectly fine, and just me being silly.

People are even more polite than here. Just avoid OBVIOUS problem areas. You wouldn't walk into a police no-go zone in Europe, right?

Once we get that fascist out of the white house, we can have the real utopia.

>where everyone is looking out for everyone else and greed doesn't exist

who'd want that?!

because there weren't any problems before Drumpf

he's a symptom of a bigger disease

California sucks, go to Oregon, here you grt mountains, oceans, sand dunes, tide pools, desert, and lava fields in one day - and a lot of filthy liberal hippies

The places with more guns are safer. Don't go to Detroit, don't go to East LA, don't go to ghettos, don't wander into the Appalachians, if you're colored, don't go to northern Idaho.

To be fair, America is huge and every state has its own culture. Hearing about a shooting in an American state is like a euro hearing about a shooting in another country in the EU. We also have an issue where our media is corporate so they sensationalize blood and death for higher ratings and more money. This is why you hear about it and possibly a cause for some of the mass shootings. And don't forget, Canadians have a ton of guns too. It's a North American thing, not just a USA thing.

>Anywhere I should avoid
Avoid America.
Come to Canada, the BETTER america.

>constant

The only thing constant about mass shootings here is their media coverage. They stretch out each shooting until the next one.

Agreed on all counts

This.
Just don't do stupid shit and you'll be fine.

Is hillary still paying for you retards to invade Sup Forums or did you just get hooked and never left?

Florida is about to get flooded with 100k Puerto Ricans, so it will be a blue state from here on out

>on site
Seriously, don’t come here. We’re violent AND retarded

I didn't and would never vote for Hillary

My point is that people who think all problems in the US will be solved by impeaching trump are retarded. US political infrastructure has deeper issues that the president alone cannot solve

>forced correlations
hi brainlet

Don't go to the South. They're a bunch of fuckwits.

Don't you think trump voters know that?
Trump is the first person not a part of the deep state.

Which states have the hottest and sluttiest chicks?

>Lifetime members of Congress
>Lifetime members of Senate
>Lobbyists
Yeah, the presidency is the only,part of the political Cartel that people even remotely have control over so we started picking trolls hoping we could ruin the political bullshit but it doesn't change.

>deep state
This meme is still alive?

California (southern) and Arizona

>Liberal hug-box.

Like LA, San Diego and Phoenix?

you're retarded

Mostly due to Detroit.

So OP, stay out of Detroit.

Enjoy your reality silo

I think voting in a competent person who understands the issues with corruption in US politics is a better move than voting in a troll "to piss of the liberals" and hope that he just dismantles the system rather than try to fix it

Trump may not be a "part" of the deep state, but he can be influenced by them. Right now, the deep state REALLY wants to go to war with North Korea (businessinsider.com/north-korea-stockpile-minerals-worth-trillions-2017-6), and Trump would love anything that boosts his favorability. I actually think that impeaching Trump and getting Pence would be worse, as Pence is way more friendly with the deep state CIA warmonger crowd than Trum pis

funny i se eon tv mudslimes running yal over with trux

(((who could be showing that?)))

Yes, SD, Orange County, the phoenix area. Great for filipinas and latinas, but also loads of the best looking white women youll ever see. An ugly white woman is an outlier in the region

I'd rather be runned down by a truck, than that thing.
What fabric is her clothes made of? Looks strong enough to protect me against any truck the sandniggers can throw at me.

who would even call himself a eurofag? how unkown can a country be to not use it's name?

Avoid the news. They lie constantly

don't listen to this drooling retard.

Fuck you for advertising Colorado in any way you stupid little bitch. What are you some first generation illegal who found his way to FoCo?
>of course you are
faggot.

>eurofag
>afraid of mass shootings

Op do you even news?

this!
but avoid those pretentious Canadians...

notice the lack of mountains in the 2015 Hiroshima????
Damn that blast literally LEVELED Hiroshima!

>implying that on site isn't also grammatically correct
looks like you're an even bigger retard.

Right cuz that dumb bitch had anything on her mind besides herself and her stupid liberal agendas which would ultimately be over ridden by her handlers anyways, retard.

This is a bait thread, but if any Eurofags come to America, the same rules apply here as anywhere else. Avoid any communities where vulnerable outsiders are likely to be harassed (ie: black people and trailer trash).

"Mass shooting" is typically defined as any instance where 3 or more people are shot. If you isolated a handful of major cities (where gun control is always the strongest) and threw out every other inch of the country you'd still have "mass shootings" every day. The US has a cultural issue. Crime is rampant among minorities and the general way we've grown to death, violence, and society in this nation is fucked to hell.

Visit the PNW I'll let you fingerfuck my ar-15

I thought Bernie would try, fucked was green party forever, but we ended up with two separate troll candidates. The leaders of the Democrats and the Republicans are the ruling class and they will never give power back to the people.

Como

K

Gay

>Visit the PNW, all the meth and heroin you can shoot.

FTFY