Other urls found in this thread:

eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_I2_Y-DNA.shtml
modrodnovery.com/2016/06/24/rod-reads-the-slavs-by-marija-gimbutas/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Different clade, stop larping.

>it's the polish halowarrior

shut the fuck up you stupid snownigger

Croatia and Sardinian uberalles

can you explain hrvatska? what's the blue color? we have the most of all countries that blue color?

Why the fuck would you assume that he's LARPing? He made no mention of R1a and he made no attempt to connect Iran to Croatia. In fact all he did was circle Iran and put a question mark above it.

Stop being so defensive, it's pathetic.

>haplo autism
fuck off

Paleolithic pre-slavic people.
Suck my dick and play with my cum.

Stay autistic.

I told you to swallow, not give me a lip.

hmm yes *thinks*

Shut your autistic fucking mouth hand stop spazzing out an posting your precious maps all the time.
You have no professional or academic knowledge of this, you are just a big autistic embarrassment.
Yo

For real now.
Who's this guy?

I see him posted here quite often.
Did your mother drop you on the ground when you were young?

Nice we put our seeds in finland :DDDD

finnic liberator

He is the doomlord of swedecucks

BRAAAAAP

This, most of his posts are based around screenshots taken from Eupedia (which half of the time contradict his argument) and screenshots of Eupedia forum threads made by other people. The best part is that if you find the threads he takes his screenshots from, his "theories" are usually proposed by users with agendas and are filled with posts proving them wrong. Example - his non-Germanic R1b-U106 theory was taken from a thread started by another Polish user and the thread is filled with people explaining why it is wrong.

pls is there a link where i can read a little bit about that so i can figure out the whole pic

the sacking of sigtuna will commence again

DON'T BRAAP ME!

>That level of variation in Britain
WEIRD

THICC

STOP!

Germanic people

You wuz indeed Blond Haired Wisigoths

Stop pretending you're some sort of expert on the matter.
You don't have to have academic level knowledge when it comes to haplogroups.

Besides. your dear academic-level knowledge Maciamo is a hack.
He calls P312 "Proto-Italo-Celto-Germanic", while calling U106 only Proto-Germanic, without any 'Celtic' to it, if anything P312 should be "Italo-Celtic" without any "Germanic" and U106 "Germano-Celtic"

He also completely ignored West Slavic involvement in Eastern Germany and German ethnos. He's in no way a reliable source of anything.

Everything I always said was already previously stated by Marija GImbutas and confirmed by haplogroups. Rest of that was playing on your emotional attachments and your muh heritaging, which quite patethic honestly.
Truth be told. When I'm at work, I have all the time in the world to shitpost, so why not piss you off and see you sperg out in the convulsion of the eternal pain.

Roman legions, they even had Scythians and Sarmatians stationing there, hence the Z2123.
eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_I2_Y-DNA.shtml

Eupedia is always a good start. And later this one:
modrodnovery.com/2016/06/24/rod-reads-the-slavs-by-marija-gimbutas/

king partajäbä I of finland circa 730 ad (colorized)

>Besides. your dear academic-level knowledge Maciamo is a hack.

FUCKING THIS

Here is a pic i made using a few of his comments

I'm not pretending to be an expert on the matter. But neither are you.

Also sorry but you wasted your time writing out all that anti-Maciamo shit, I don't like Maciamo either. He is far too quick to make assumptions and presents his assumptions as fact, which is quite academically disingenuous considering how so many people (unfortunately) take his word as gospel.

muh R111A12B232A32R232asd

Then what is the problem? As far as I can see we're all here to shitpost.

I'm not anti-anything. I frankly don't care if my ancestor was some paleolithic nigger, Lugi celt or maybe Gothickang. I just like to bait and shitpost.

Besides. I fucked up with the "l1" element being significant part of the Germanic ethnos and I can at least confirm that I was wrong. Simply because I was misled.
WE

Do you think you could summarise what that image is saying? I'm guessing it's got something to do with what you were saying about I1 not being a significant part of the Germanic ethnos?

I will translate everything. Give me 5 min.

What does the big grey part stand for?

>Did your mother drop you on the ground when you were young?
This coming from a man who spends his days posting screenshots and screaming when people disagree with him on the internet.

Ok, thanks m8

>Rolnicy i hodowcy krów kultury TRB docierają do Danii i pd. Szwecji około 6000lat temu (l1) ?
Farmers and herders of the cows, from TRB culture come to Denmark and South Sweden around 6000 years ago. (l1?)
>4000-3000 lat temu l1 była już w PD. SZwecji
4000-3000 years ago l1 was alrady in South Sweden
>Ok 5000-4500 lat temu Europę Środkową.....
Around 5000-45000 years ago, Central Europe and Scandinavia is invaded by Indo-Europeans, they conquer and decimate the natives, it causes Population bottleneck effect (l1 haploshit), from this time and this one l1 person you can date all l1 male Y-DNA.
>Osobnik BAB5 ze stanowiska....
Sample BAB5 from Balatonszemes-Bagódomb belonged to l1 and lived 7000 years ago

Haplogroup l1 has over 27000 years, even though 5000-4500 years ago it was almost extinct, originally
it belonged to hunter-gatherers in South and South East of Europe, and Western Anatolia, later part of that population became farmers, sample of the l1 BAB5 was found in the LBK culture grave.

Here

>5000-45000
fugg 4500*

Alright, thanks. Pretty intense how it was brought to almost extinction but managed to be absorbed into Indo-European culture and spread back out again, such that it now reaches up to 50% in some places.

The guy that all the l1 comes from was probably "adopted" by R1a and R1b. Who knows.

better than: white this, black that