Go to Japan they said

>go to Japan they said
>getting laid is easy they said

I've been here 4 months with no action. At home I could get laid every weekend.

What gives the meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uUd58AonkyE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do you even speak the language?

You probably looked at the wrong places, girls here are as wild as non domesticated animals.

あなたは?

They said if you aggressively tried then it would be easy I guess.

go to roppongi for that rancid gyaru puss

Valid point.

How come? Where should the filthy foreigners go to?

I'm thinking about learning japanese so I can add a new hue to nippon's count. :^)

But this is the protocol everywhere, isn't it?

Be Chad, get laid. Act like a beta, get nothing. It keeps being confirmed since the dawn of humanity.

Nah, we don't like Brazilians. I mean, don't be sad about it but it's just like things are.

Frankly, I have a hard time believing that - at least in comparison to my country.

You didn't go to Japan just to get laid, let alone stay for 4 months with no success, right?

>in comparison to my country

You literally live in the source of all human degeneracy of this century, obviously our sluts can't beat yours.

Of course not.

But I kinda want some pussy at this point. Getting tired of my hand only.

You listened to yellow fever memes

Okay, so if we were to make a scale of "human degeneracy" in women on a scale of 1 to 10, with the US being 10, what would Japan be?

9 because of bondage and rape fetish.

Try tinder.
Several expat friends told me that it's way easier to get matches here as a white guy.

Even If you were a bit beta in your mother nation but you can get the status as foreigner here automatically. Doesn't it make you self conscious?

Nah, you guys don't like brown people. A friend went to Japan and said that most people tought he was murican and tried to speak with him in a broken english, most people didn't care about him being brazilian and some tried to talk about brazilian friends/relatives.

Also, most of br-jp immigrants are ethnic japanese

Eh, each to their own I guess.
I have an onahole and have sex pretty regularly but it's just a bother. I prefer my hand.
Find a prostitute or something?

adding some info, Tinder is not widely recognized or used in Japan.
So those girls who use Tinder are usually in search of a Foreign guy.
Try and have a good luck.

You need Facebook for Tinder.

I've considered it, but I've never actually gotten a hooker before, and some part of me would prefer never to do that.

Maybe it's about our penises, after they discovered about the good things of being banged by ocidental penises... bang, we lost our chance.

Had he told them his origins, he would be ignored. Can you live with this kind of treatment, knowing this reality? This marks the difference between us and you.

>9
So basically you're saying the women there are strictly for fucking, and not worth consideration for any kind of longer term relationship?

Sounds like women in general really.

>women
>worth of relationship

It's interesting how I hear this attitude being expressed more and more.

The idea of a stable, long-term, monogamous relationship seemed to work well enough in our grandparents' generation. On the other hand, it seems to be not working anymore. I'm having trouble coming to any sort of conclusion on the matter.

Honestly, if sex is simply reduced to a means of feeling good, I fail to see the point. There are better alternatives available.

>Had he told them his origins, he would be ignored. Can you live with this kind of treatment, knowing this reality? This marks the difference between us and you.
Welp, it seems you guys don't really care a lot about being treatead as subhumans aswell, before the nuke, a shitton of yellow men from Japan came to Brazil because of hungry and poverty, Brazil is home to the largest Japanese population outside Japan and we have about 1.5 mil japs here...

If japs survive trough poverty and racial prejudice, I surely could survive in Japan...

Just because women aren't worth a relationship doesn't mean I love cock, you know.

Trying to put aside the irrational hate of women I developed after being constantly treated like shit by them and being forced to see they play the victim time after time, here is my two grains of salt.

The problem is not women, the problem is the culture of disposable. The relations today are like that, all of them, and the attitudes of individual people contribute to convince others of the real truth about modern human relations, Chads treat girls like shit, so they don't believe in love, family and aging together anymore, these girls do the same and the guys realize that ironically they only respond romantically to men who treat them like sluts, it's a vicious circle.

So, relations today have the sole purpose of being useful, to give pleasure, etc. When they stop to fulfill this role, one of the parts put an end to it and search for another person that eventually will occupy the place, some people take months to do it, others take only days, it all depends on their feelings and personal convictions (as the propaganda that greets this way of life was never so scandalous, you see it EVERYWHERE. "why have children and a family if you are going to receive less than men?" "why to marry so young when you can fuck all the sluts and marry at the top of career when you're in your 40's with a 21yo bride?"). There's no such thing as the joy of the overcome, there's no such thing as the hope to look at the past with the conviction that it was the right thing to do, that it was meant to be, nothing is meant to be anymore, and so the things are today. There's no remedy.

I don't think you enjoyed any of us licking your ass like you do around here, and we do this not because we are essentially superior, but because we know our place and respect it, no matter the circumstance.

>4 months
I'm 2 years in and had action... with korean girls, please kill me now

Yeah, that makes a lot of sense.

It's really sad that this culture of consumption and disposal is so widespread and powerful across the globe.
I'd probably rather cling to tradition than submit to it, but I realize this means that I'll probably just get nothing in the end.

If there is a remedy, it's only that this culture of decadence is bound to betray the societies that adopted it.

>essentially superior
Most of the huezilians in japan are jap-descending and are as sub-humans as regular japs, if not less.

Also, its not like you guys have built an concentration camp for brazilians (like we did for japs)...

Yes, it is pretty useless to try to change how things are, you are only going to be frustrated. Some people find like-minded partners but it's a matter of luck nowadays.

>this culture of decadence is bound to betray the societies that adopted it

It's already going down, the next generation will probably be conservative as hell, what is also a pain in the ass.

who are you. sound like a genuine weeb or a hapa cunt

WHIT PIGGU GO HOM

Sic transit autismus mundi, my friend.

I said the opposite, dumb monkey. Learn how to read.

We are not essentially superior to you, but we respect ourselves, something you don't. I'm not talking about going full ape like you just did saying that this or that race is sub-human. It's a matter of attitude, personal and cultural, culture won't change if individual people don't start it first.

But good luck blaming the 'negro culture' of your country like you monkeys always do for what you are and the shithole where you live, all of that while you behave with less dignity than a slave when confronted with stranger people irl.

>macaco talking shit about nippon

>and we do this not because we are essentially superior, but because we know
Then you should learn to write, this implies that you are superior, but don't do it because you are superior.

I don't blame the negro culture, we have a good culture and I love this place and the people from here, even japs, slavs or negros...

>love this place
good, good. so stay in your big multicultural soupa de macaco. let's just hope your way of life doesn't spread to other countries

Die normalfag.

You, germoney, you also sent your poor dumb cabbage-potato eaters to Brazil and we also accepted them and assimilated them in our culture.

Why would I wanna leave here? I'm not poor or hungry like post-war europe.

Also, do you wanna see something ridiculous? Some brazilians didn't learned portuguese because they are so stupid and they came from such a shit place that all they do is talk in german and drink...

youtube.com/watch?v=uUd58AonkyE

>let's just hope your way of life doesn't spread to other countries
Top kek

Also, you don't have to be afraid of brazilian culture in Europe, muslims don't like samba...

>tfw haffu with dual citizenship
>swim in pussy whenever over there
Sucks to suck faggots.

maybe you're ugly or fat either

So why do you want to escape from there so much?

The phrase was ambiguous, sorry.

From my experience, Europeans, especially French, Swiss and Polish are fairly popular with nip girls but anyway they aren't as easy as Sup Forums says.

>So why do you want to escape from there so much?

Money, I am an chemichal enineer and I'm making about 3k dollars per month.

A japanese friend makes almost the same as a butcher.

Multiculturalism is in fact an ideal of civilized countries, Christopher. The problem is not multiculturalism, but the "multiculturalism" globalization is forcing everywhere, that is more like a way to undermine cultural differences making everyone look/act/like/be the same, than to enforce peaceful and civilized coexistence.

This multiculturalism is a lie, but multiculturalism existed before globalization was here and it worked pretty well in some places, places that laid down the foundations of Western civilization, just to give you a clue of what cultural exchange can gives us if done the right way.

But I don't wanna go to Japan, I'm thinking about Israel...

you mean multicultural homogenization?

oh, but I don't mind everyone to act and look the same. European imperialism was a good thing and brought civilisation to Africa and South America

Yes, this is what corporations, lobbyists and politicians usually call the 'feast of multiculturalism', it's just about consume, this is why the poor is so pissed off everywhere, they can't consume nor dispute in the marked with the multicultural giants, then people go asking why someone like Trump was elected.

If thing won't change it will be worse.

>but I don't mind everyone to act and look the same

Of course you don't, you are German.

t. faggot

>if the beta can't accept his role of idolizing me as the little princess, recognize the dirty whore I am and treat me like I deserve he must be gay, at least until we fuck, he doesn't call and I desperately crave for his cock again and call him Chad

t. slut

t. Faggot

Haven't been here since that post. And tbqh I don't really care. You answered something I didn't ask. And by "adding a new hue to nippon's count" I didn't mean moving there, I merely meant -maybe- breeding with a cute jap. You know, those you can't bang. :^)