Please clarify your message

Dubs of truth

Okay
Women's desire is comparable to men's?
Or it is weaker/stronger?

So probably my thread is not interesting
Please close it
Because if it would keep open I would come every five minutes to check it

Someone please post the badly translated cartoon for this guy.

/thread

Why you do not post it yourself?

It's individual.
Some men have a libido so high it fucks with their life. Same for some women.
Other men and women only really need to get laid or fap 3 times a week.
And some men and women, at some point in their lives, will lose their libido altogether.

Didn't save it.

You are very adequate
How have you achieve this?

Are you regretting?
Would you save anything to your HDD/SDD since now?

There are a shit ton of ted talks about it. Most women do have low libido especially after having children. Also their arousal comes after physical stimulation unlike most men where arousal comes before physical stimulation.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ep2MAx95m20

Women's sexual desire is a response to being desired. They don't have it all on their own. It is something that happens because men want them.

Ever heard of lesbian bed death? No man? No libido.

I love you anons
You are saying something I wanted to hear

I think you are very interesting persons
I want to talk with you more

i have xx chromosome so i can assure you women have sexual desire

Nice
And how does it feel?

Also I really want to read any scientific articles/books related to the subject
I can't find anything myself

This is true. Lots of 25+ year old women think they're never in the mood, but if they let their man get things started, the end up GETTING in the mood from physical stimulation. Unfortunately most women can't be bothered to let it get that far in the first place.

i don't know how to describe it it's all fuzzy and calming i guess

This is so true.

Some women do. It's usually because they have more testosterone. Do you have super hairy arms?

Or because they're in heat... ovulating. Like a day or two a month.

Otherwise, very little libido.

>Same for some women.

Some? How about one in a thousand, compared to 99% of all men whose libido fucks with their daily lives. Some. Jesus fuck you're either stupid or being horribly disingenuous.

Based on a few of the words you used, I am going to assume you don't actually know what you are talking about. Please go take an A+P class

are you actually believe this? i don't have hairy arms or i'm not ovulating but still i'm hundred percent sure i have sexual desires

I can assure you that 99% of men don't have libidos that fuck with their lives. My guess would be closer to 10% at the most, and that's probably pushing it.

I can assure you that you don't know any men.

That's a load of shit. What do you think the entire high school and college years consist of? Getting ass or losing virginity

Many men actually complain that their women have a much higher libido than they do - particularly women below the age of 25.

This user is also correct. While the number of men who have a libido so high it affects their day to day lives is higher than the number of women who also experience this, both groups are substantial.

More women claim to have zero libido than men. More men claim to suffer from hypersexuality than women. I don't know why you think all or even most women have no interest in sex but you are absolutely wrong.

Womens peak of sexual drive is between 15-25, with a marked drop off between 25 and 40, with a peak again as they approach menopause.

I think you must be salty because you can't get laid. And it's much more comforting to tell yourself its because all women are frigid, than acknowledge that many women are sexual creatures by nature, but still none of them find you desirable.

I am a 23 year old man. I actually have a pretty high libido. I jerk off twice a day at least on most days. I fuck my girlfriend pretty much every time we meet up. I know what a sex drive is. I am just not a stupid animal, so I know how to control my urges.

Both sexes experience their peak sexual drives in teenage years. Teenage girls are exactly as horny as teenage males, but many are less likely to act upon their desires because they don't want to become "used goods" or get a reputation for being a slut, or "easy." High school aged females are more interested in obtaining a semi-long term steady relationship with one male so they can fuck their brains out with less guilt or fear of gaining a poor reputation. However, many teenage girls also fuck many dudes whenever the occassion presents itself as a sort of one time deal, but try to keep it hushed up. And then of course there a few girls in every school that openly brag about how many guys they fuck because their desirability is directly tied to their self esteem and they want everyone to know that many people find them desirable and have proven it by deep dicking them.