I smell and fap to my girlfriend's used panties when she's away since we don't live together yet...

I smell and fap to my girlfriend's used panties when she's away since we don't live together yet.Do you also do this if you're in a realtionship?

Those look huge

is your gf about a deuce and a half?

Can you ship them too me

I used to do that when I lived with my sister. Every now and then I sell the same laundry soap and get instant hard on.

When I was a kid, I use to take my aunt and cousin's panties home and blow loads into them.

Makes me feel sick knowing I use to suck on the menstrual spotting stains.

Why does that blanket have holes in it?

Jesus Christ.

That's a start. Now try it with shit stained tp, that's the shit yo.

I do it, sometimes ask my gf for some dirty pants when we aren't gonna see each other for a while. She's happy to supply.

Hahaha

Nah I just fuck my wife I stead of doing cancerous degen shit

Also what am I looking at in op pic, bedsheet?

I often fuck my girlfriend with her panty's over my head , she fine with it as she knows it makes me diamonds.

When I was kid I used to visit my friend and sneak into their laundry room and Jack off into him mom's panties

Bunch of Virgins, real used panties just smell like faint piss and ass, don't see how any of you degenerate fucks would actually like them

At the time I was a virgin and had the hots for his mom. Just the thought about her wearing panties I nutted in turned me on, I never sniffed them

No but I fuck the shit out of sis in law's panties instead.

did this with every girlfriend ive ever had, now do it with my wife's.

....wife doesn't know I do this, whereas last GF was aware and would sneak them into my luggage for me when i went on business trips. She was a filthy little slut. I miss her.

who?