What does one say to get sex on tinder? Everytime I try to be casual they misinterpret a joke...

What does one say to get sex on tinder? Everytime I try to be casual they misinterpret a joke, start talking about something stupid, or stop talking altogether.

give fuck plz

show bobs and vagene

Talk to her by looking like u don't need shit from her aka pussy, compliment her taste in her clothing or an accessory she has ask her how she got it and why once she starts talking without leaving the Chad you're 3 steps closer into being an übwrmensch and fucking her brains out, then start talking about sex etc find the topic she enjoys and use it against her ask her out
Note that all this should be done in 1 night and if you still have time ask her out the same day/night

Chat not Chad, new phone

60% of the time this works all the time

>meet up in real life
>get on well
>fuck
Does this sound too complicated, OP?

11%.....savage

11%.....savage man

You guys are straight! That's the problem you fags! Girl are only hitting on gay guys u dumb inbreaded bitches!! Get raped in prison & then die alone!

I shit you not I got the most responses by just posting this part of Roger Miller's "Dang Me"

>Roses are red and violets are purple
>Sugar is sweet and so is maple surple
>Well I'm the seventh out of seven sons
>My pappy's a pistol, I'm a son-of-a-gun
>Well, dang me, dang me
>They oughta take a rope and hang me
>High from the highest tree
>Woman, would you weep for me?

I think because it starts like a lame poem and then turns into something else it catches their attention.

>I used on tinder to get together with a girl and we have been together for 3 months.

.....say what now?

If you actually do this I'm pretty sure you have actual autism.

1. If she takes 10 minutes to reply, you take 10 minutes to reply. Only reply in the span of time she replies in.

2. When you talk limit the compliments. "You're so beautiful... Wow haha" will get you no where I find. Just talk about random shit. Don't make it about her too much.

3. Try your best to get her messenger. I find it to be more personal like that rather than being on Tinder. Idk, just feels better. My success rate starts on there.

3. Most girls that are seeking someone to fuck down right tell you, or if not elude to it. But if they don't, try buttering her up and say stuff relating to hugs and shit.

4. Fuck bitches, get money.

YOU HAVE TO BE HOT AF LEAST 8/10 SO WORKOUT AND POST A SHIRTLESS PIC FAGGOT

shut up chink

OFF BY ONE KILL ME

Steps to Sex on Tinder:

1. Good profile pic, interesting bio

2. Conversation begins. Initiate small talk and see where it goes. Humor is always good here but be actually funny and don't force it. This is not the time to divulge personal details. If she asks soon into the beginning of the conversation, keep it brief and say that you'd like to tell her more about yourself in person sometime. Make sure you say "sometime."

2. Once you're kinda feeling the ending of pointless small talk, look and see who's asking more questions. You or her. If it's her, great, she's probably into you. If you're running out of small talk (btw I don't know if I was clear but keep "tell me about yourself" questions to an absolute minimum), ask her what she's looking for in Tinder. Be blunt.

3. If she tells you straight up what she wants, then you are doing good. Hopefully you guys live close enough to each other. If she's non-commital or into it, it doesn't matter. You're going to ask her the same question anyway: "Tonight (or day, depends on time) was looking boring for me and I was thinking about going out. Do you want to meet up somewhere and hang out?" Coffee during the day, bar at night. Try to think of something entertaining for you and her.

4. Don't pay for her shit. Don't overdress. Don't look shabby, and make sure you are shaved and showered. Every man should get a haircut every 2 weeks so you look sharp. Put some product in your hair. Clip your nails.

5. The rest is mostly up to you. Be polite, don't swear too much, but don't be a prude. Don't get too drunk. Don't play on your phone too much. It's your job to engage her.

Good luck. Tl;dr keep conversations short and meeting up in person same day are best bets for Hanky panky.

This guy was mostly on it, except I don't understand his second step 3.

It's not about what you say. Be good looking

THIS ! GIRLS ON TINDER ARE SHALLOW AND LOOKING FOR QUICK FUN !

kek

Your post wasn't comprehensible, what are you trying to say?

Me: what’s 7 + 5 ? Making sure you’re not fake

Girl: 12 lol

Girl: what you mean by fake?

Me; well most of the girls on this site or fake or sex sites

Girl: oh I see, so you’re not looking for sex?

Me: I mean...if it comes to it I wouldn’t say no

Girl: lol true, I’m bored

Me: so let’s do something?

Girl: sure why not

(Gets number to text, and then address. Go out to eat and fuck right after) it took less than 20 mins of messaging user, it’s not hard.

using emojis instantly gives you a 70% success rate
how do you not get sex from tinder? you have plenty of time to think of smooth things to say, it's not instantaneous like picking up a girl at a bar.

More funny tinder convos

Hey you wanna have good sex?
>No
Then you've come to the right place. Hi I'm (Insert name) (choice emoji)

I assume it's because you're severely autistic?

You dropped the joke you were both playing. Or that she was anyway. You crushed it with the plain 'good'. Nothing wrong there as long as you IMMEDIATELY FOLLOW IT UP WITH SOMETHING NEW TO TALK ABOUT.

Use water cooler talk if you have to, but that 'good' followed by a vacuum is you just telling her you're not interested.

This one is good. Hentai may be a little obscure unless youre hoping shes a weeb, in which case you should die.

Cheers. What I mean by 3 is that getting her messenger just makes things better and more personal than before. I feel like you gain her trust after that. I don't know, might be the autism kicking in.

-9 successful tinder fucks this year so far-

Seriously, it’s really not rocket science. Just have a funny profile and a pic of your dog in there and you’re basically fucking.

This hurts my heart reading. I hate when people do that “hey” “how are you?” “Good” messaging.

Youre referring to grindr. OP wants to have sex with grills.