Is there anything more ridiculous in the history of humanity than the war on drugs like marijuana...

Is there anything more ridiculous in the history of humanity than the war on drugs like marijuana? Future humans would hold us in the same regard as the medieval savages precisely because of shit like this.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2548669/Devout-Christian-mother-three-31-woman-Britain-DIE-cannabis-poisoning-smoking-joint-bed.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-146853/Why-cannabis-greater-cancer-risk-tobacco.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

4/10 for making me reply.

The production of alcohol is has been with humanity from the beginning. It is the reason we switched from hunter/gatherers to farming. We have evidence of alcohol production that predates any known bread production. So you have to understand, alcohol is grandfathered in. Sure, its terrible for us, but its the one vice that has always been there.

>Future humans would hold us in the same regard as the medieval savages precisely because of shit like this
they will do that anyway.
>Is there anything more ridiculous in the history of humanity than the war on drugs like marijuana?
I can think of a long list of things, starting with your parents having sex.

Your pic is wrong, btw. 4/10 is the best I can do for making me respond to your bait.

you need to do a fact check before you shit post this garbage

Fuck you.

Ive seen this a few times. I think cannabis is actually addictive for a start. Why else would ppl that do it find it so hard to stop. they aint just smoking it to be cool or to rebel. The fact is the become dependant on it and think they need to smoke it regularly. Also Im not sure this is true but I heard it causes paranoia and pychosis. If thats true I would think that means cannabis could kill brain cells by frying them. But i do say its better then alcohol @ least health wise

If I did do a drug it would be weed though

>we shouldn't kick this thing that's been killing us because it's been with us forever

What kind of retard logic is this?

your pic is retarded but the war on drugs is even more retarded.

>addictive
>damages short term memory
>can actually cause depression as well
>as other psychological disorders such as schizophrenia

I smoke from time to time and I enjoy it, but stating that it isn`t dangerous is just blatantly ignorant

'Marijuana use can lead to the development of problem use, known as a marijuana use disorder, which takes the form of addiction in severe cases. Recent data suggest that 30 percent of those who use marijuana may have some degree of marijuana use disorder'

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2548669/Devout-Christian-mother-three-31-woman-Britain-DIE-cannabis-poisoning-smoking-joint-bed.html

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-146853/Why-cannabis-greater-cancer-risk-tobacco.html

Jesus fucking christ. Just jesus fucking christ. Hang your retarded head in shame op.

>anything more ridiculous in the history of humanity than the war on drugs
the war on terrorism.

>The production of alcohol
like when they outlawed this and saw how profitable it was for corrupt politicians and violent psychopaths?
yet somehow someway the american sheeple were cucked into allowing their politicians to pass laws which repeated the same prohibition of alcohol, only on a much much grander scale.
it only took a generation for the population to not remember how awful the prohibition of alcohol was for the country on every level.
the world would've been a much better place had reagans assassination attempt not failed.

Bump

Cannabis has never been illegal where i live in my whole fucking life.

And even because both alcohol and cannabis is legal. Most people drink more alcohol.
Not alot people smoke cannabis here..

Weed should be legal, it frees up your mind, makes you more productive, cures cancer and makes people more social.

>grows brain cells

no

This.

And I live in state where it's legal. It costs police just as much as alcohol because of marijuana related calls. And under the influence of marijuana is similar to alcohol when driving and has caused many accidents.

Marijuana related calls costing as much as alcohol? Post some sources because I call bullshit. And the driving thing is completely false. I've driven hundreds of times while high and have never been in an accident. Just because people don't respect the drug and over do it, doesn't mean it should be banned, it means they need to learn self control. Too much of anything is bad.

People will use weed whether or not it's legal or not, and that's why we should make it legal and tax it. It's better that the government makes the money than some criminals.

Nice redditspacing newfag
>makes you more productive
Many college students have gone to college
And gotten hooked on drugs, marijuana, and alcohol
Listen, stop trying to be somebody else
Don't try to be someone else
Be yourself and know that that's good enough
Don't try to be someone else
Don't try to be like someone else
Don't try to act like someone else, be yourself
Be secure with yourself
Rely and trust upon your own decisions
On your own beliefs
You understand the things that I've taught you
Not to drink alcohol, not to use drugs
Don't use that cocaine or marijuana because that stuff is highly addictive
When people become weed-heads they become sluggish, lazy, stupid and unconcerned. That's all marijuana does to you. Do you seriously believe eerything (((they))) tell you? Wow. People on here truly are wank. I'll go and fuck my girlfriend, you should too but you probably don't have one because you're too fucking LAZY and UNCONCERNED to get one, fag.
Have a nice day junkie.

thats completely besides the point

marijuana

is

harmful

Yes, yes it is. I'd rather have people going to a dispensary buying taxed weed, than buying it from some criminals fighting/killing each other for the right to sell on a street conor. No one have ever died because of a weed overdose, many have died because of the war on drugs.

You are literally retarded if you think that. Get some common sense.

Yeah like I said I live in state where it is being taxed, but my community had to vote for where the tax money goes, it goes to education, anti addiction program and community improvement. We also had to hire 30 new police officers just to handle marijuna related reports. There's been people shot for entering yards where people grow weed and tons of other complaints. They have a test for under the influence while driving with weed now too.

Do you want to try making a point this time or are you just going to insult people that are more informed than you?

>marijuana as addictive as cocaine
>junkie
>will go fuck my girlfriend
sure faggot

I don't really see the reason it's bad that they hire new officers. More officers means more safty and more jobs. And I garruntee you that the goverment is making a profit on taxed weed, even tho they need more lawinforcment.

How are you more informed? You sound like a retard. Also all the stupid fucks from Florida decided to move to my city and start grows for illegal transport back to florida and other states. There have been over 50 illegal grow busts in the few years since it's been legal here worth more than 20 million. We have a homeless rate problem due to legal weed which brought a shit ton of crime with it. Most of these people are also addicted to other drugs, so now we have a heroin and meth problem too. You seriously need to get off the weed and clear your retarded mind.

It's not legal for recreation use there you moron. Those busts wouldnt happen nearly as often if it were completely legal. Also I don't smoke much anymore, maybe one hit to help me sleep, but you sure as fuck need some because you sure up upsetti.

Mary joan is less harmful than guns and three to seven times the fun, why not senpai?
This exactly. Taxed weed=more money=more jobs, easy as that.

Recreational*
Are*
Fucking mobile

>blames mobile

nope it's the weed schlomo

>Starts losing debate
>Proceeds to troll
"Librul" detected.

>posts fish
>thinks he's literally anything
k then

>2017
>using drugs
>not getting your daily endorphin high from strength training and HIIT
>getting 8hrs sleep to get that fresh as fuck feel everyday
>not eating a balanced diet to fuel high in protein and rich in essential vitamins and minerals
>kys pleb

Weed is for fucking idiots. Booze is loads of fun.