What's your level of addiction in a 1/10 scale?

What's your level of addiction in a 1/10 scale?

I use when I have it daily, but if I'm away I don't even care, so not much, 2?

I ll say around 8/9

I just injected 2 whole marijuanas.
Am I going to die?

I smoke 10 grams of weed a week... but also take breaks for a couple of weeks from time to time, when my tolerance becomes to high. Only in first two days are bit shitty.. but have no trouble after that

TL;DR

2/10

At the moment, 3 or 4/10.
Used to be 10/10.
I have insomnia and a stomach condition so can't eat normally... but not smoked in almost 2 weeks and I've been sleeping relatively well and eating at least 1 meal a day so right now I don't feel like I need to blaze at all.
I wouldn't mind a smoke right now, but I can wait till Monday when I get cash again without any hassle.

I smoke every evening for a few months and stop during times I have to put work into something or feel like I start smoking too much. 7/10 or something probably?

i cant fucking stop. iv been tryin for 5 years, its like heroin..

4/10 and it'll stay there

I haven't smoked in months but I think about it EVERY day. 10/10

8/10

9/10

used to smoke several times a day, but once I got a prescription and started ordering it online I kind of only use it at night or while I'm at work. (I work in a kitchen so it's not exactly looked down upon)

Caffeine 9/10.

I smoked everyday for a year then i had to go in to army and stopped on newyears eve, not a problem to stop tbh, so 1/10 cant wait to come out of army and have nice joint.

I will smoke if friends have some or when I go to Amsterdam for a few days. I really enjoy it but don't crave it at all.

In summary, I will smoke it if available but will not seek it.

1/10

Personally I've never had to many good stoner line cooks in my experience. Used to smoke all day everyday when I was a fry cook. Once I stopped I made it to sous chef in a couple years. Just can't stand the "I'm better when I'm high" attitude. Or even worse "I'm fucking up cause I didn't smoke today." Wrong. You just suck at cooking. Again I've seen the exceptions, my right hand man below me openly smokes all the time but he's faster cleaner and more organized than 99% or cooks I've seen, stoned or not.

Anyways portion in the kitchen: cocaine.

Protip* not portion

quit cold turkey 7 months ago
not really feeling any craving. i know i'm gonna smoke again some day but taking a break until i have my shit together.
so i'd say a 1/10

4 out of 20

3/10, use it sometimes,

>10 grams a week
> 2/10

lol fuckin retard

Not into coke, but I have several coworkers that are, and they aren't functional. They're also all managers, and shouldn't be. I don't believe I'm better at my job while stoned, but it does help with the shittier aspects of the job. typically I wait until I near the end of my shift before getting high at all.

I’d say like a 3. I don’t have any now and that’s okay. When it’s around though I use it pretty much daily

at max.. after that I take a tolerance break, after that I hardly smoke 2 grams a week

0/10

Addicted to death.
And edges maybe.

These digits confirm addiction

Weed: 1 possible 2/10 i get through an eight every other month. And that’s sharing with gf
Coffee: 10/10
Sup Forums: 4/10 it used to be 10/10 but Sup Forums has become plebbit. Lots of edgy faggets around.

1/10- I smoke sometimes with friends, usually when I don't study but now I was just sick of it (for a couple of days, it's gone now but whatever) so I decided to quit for 2.5 months, a friend invited me to smoke today and I said no so I think i'm good

When I'm at uni and weed is available to me I smoke every day and can't fucking stop but when I go home to stay at my parents where I can't smoke I can go months without the urge to smoke wtf is wrong with me?