In your eyes, how gay is it to wear a ring as a single dude?

In your eyes, how gay is it to wear a ring as a single dude?

gay

cornea gay

Like a purity ring? Totally gay

If it's one of those its pretty gay. I wouldn't mind a little gold jesus like the one i had when i was a kid

Super gay

9.2/10 gay

not gay unless balls are touching

No just a fucking ring

I feel like it's too bound to statements and you can't just wear a ring

Not any more gay than wearing a hat, shoes or sunglasses. It's all decoration and the only meaning applied is what you put into it.

If you earned a ring, like in a tournament, super bowl, or high school one, that is generally acceptable. If you are wearing one as decoration, gay

like a cockring? depends on the age

I would not say that it is "gay" but it greatly reduces your appeal to women.

Get a gold one with diamonds in it and only wear it on your pinky. Otherwise dont wear one or if you do wear one on any other finger wear like 3 other rings just as expensive on the same hand

sounds like you're putting too much thought into it. It's a ring, people wear them. You got some latent homo shit going on? You wore a ring once you thought was cool and got made fun of and now you got some fucked up stigma going on. OP is a fag ring or no.

You can only pull this off if you're Italian or Greek. Otherwise no rings.

Never wore one, always thought they were neat tho

considering getting one now but I don't want everyone to look at me like I'm fucking retarded any more than they currently do

Why would you care what other people think? You like or wear what you like? If you think people are going to think you're lame or a fag or some shit for wearing a ring you have some issues you need to sort out. As long as it isn't some ugly ass thing or it's related to a cause of some sort of symbolism then you're all good.

I mean if I didn't care what people think I'd always wear pajamas because they're objectively the comfiest clothing in existence

But we both know that shit ain't gonna fly

this is a good point tbh

Hat shoes and sunglasses. All have purposes. Protecting your eyes, feet, or keep the dun off your face. A ring offers nothing but an increased potential to hurt yourself when working with your hands.