Huffington Blasphemy

New article from HuffPo claims that Jesus was a tranny.

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/jesus-the-first-transgend_b_10006134.html

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/z9pziwuK
m.huffpost.com/us/entry/jesus-the-first-transgend_b_10006134.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They are probably right for once

I'm not giving clicks to cuckingtonpost

Would they claim Mohammed was a tranny?

paste bin
pastebin.com/z9pziwuK

Might be.

Everything does not have to fit in the image set by you, fat goblin.

But I thought he didn't exist :)

Is this going to be another one of those incredible stupid, long-debunked human parthenogenesis "theories"?
i'm not even going to give that shit the benefit of a click and I strongly recommend the rest of you don't either.

damn... really makes you think... doesn't it?

So fucking dumb to think that God would half arse it. I don't even believe in the guy, but to think that God wouldn't create a dude if he wanted to is just retarded.

He's God you fucknuts, biology don't matter to him. He can make XY chromosomes in a virgin birth if he wants.

Subhanallah... How dare they against a prophet of Allah. Just wait until muslims hear of this, many muslims will be confused and think that this is how christians celebrate Jesus and will accept this as some sort of christian belief, but I don't think Isis or al qaida will allow this.

>white women

Here

are you trying to get b& today pajeet?

Amazing, it was even dumber than I thought

Pure evil, satanic kikery.

>m.huffpost.com/us/entry/jesus-the-first-transgend_b_10006134.html
reelie meks u think

>next week followup articles about why christians are so violent and rude to poor huffpost in online comments and hate mail

yeah, its called generating a news cycle, and all you can do is ignore it.

Graaaacee....

damn...really makes you think

b& or ban

GRAAAAACE.

Now I truly am a #cruzmissile

Go back to the shitting streets and lurk more pajeet

>A quick look at the dictionary for the prefix “trans” tells us that it means “across,” “beyond,” “through,” and “changing thoroughly,” all of which are great terms for the person of Christ. He cuts across all boundaries. He is beyond our understanding. He is through all and in all. He changes us thoroughly into new creations.

Did this clown even go to Sunday School?

keked

You know they can write literally anything and get paid for it, right?

I'm pretty sure half the staff don't even believe the shit they write, especially women. In fact this is proven, female writers say they don't even believe their own shit writing.

HuffPo's gonna get cash whatever the fuck they write, and they've given up and decided to just go with whatever gets shock value.

They're still a bunch of leftie SJW cucks though.

We really need to start the slaughter soon

Another excellent article from The White Womyn Post!

and by slaughter I mean the idiots not Christians who a lot are idiots!

Huffington Post lose their minds
I wish I could see them burn in hell for this

Fuck they're really clutching at straws here, that's some real mental gymnastics there.

They're just trying to deflect attention away from their diversity issue in the editorial department.

Im trans and I still think whoever wrote this is a heretic.

true, scummy degeneracy. sickening and foul.

She is just being inflammatory.

She bases her argument on the precedent that the Bible is supposed to be taken literally, which is just as wrong as if it was taken literally in order to draw a conservative conclusion from it .

If she actually believed what she was writing, she would be taking the Bible literally in other spheres of life, which she can{t be, on account of her having written this.

Lol no the poor oppressed Muslims would beheld them for their refusal of privilege checking

user, please. Some of them are asian.

>Sorry, I don't take opinions from intolerant racists.

Screenshot the article replace the word Jesus with muhammed and circulate the article on muslim facebook pages and other muslim shit posting places.

Poo in loo

>See Tom Selleck
>read up more about his personal life

This man is great. Living the life, living his own life, and supporting freedom. God bless

good idea

Just garbage writing that no one in their right mind would ever believe made solely for shock value and clicks