Things you think only you do

things you think only you do

after i wipe my ass i fold the tissue paper in half and go in for a double wipe

> things only you do.

Everyone fucking folds the paper for a 2nd wipe you dipshit.

I do it but only because i'm poor.

...everyone?
everyone and myself does that?

I go in for a third usually

I can usually get a triple. Then I get another bit and start again. Then again. I use at least 3 things portions of paper and wipe at least 3 times each.

Nice. That's exactly my kind of humor.

/thread

>using toilet paper

after i wipe i look at the shit on the toilet paper to see how much is left

how else would you know if you are clean?

spy cam my wife. let a friend see what i have.

dont you just fucking hate it, when you wipe and wipe and wipe, and its still there? like wtf am i wiping? a crayon?

I scratch and sniff

I’m blind. Are you wondering how I know when I’m done wiping my asshole? AMA

I save toilet paper because I bidet

That is an ass that was made to be used, used HARD and OFTEN.

More PLEASE!

after I wipe my ass I smell the toilet paper before I throw it in the toilet.

I go this Asian laundry place, and the manager doesn't even have the decency to put soap in the fucking bathroom, so I always piss on his mirror and inside the sink.

I straight up make oragami as I wipe my ass. I ain't going back for a second helping of paper, even if I have to leave the shitter with a dirty ass.

I enjoy depression. It makes masturbation much better.

Risky move

sometimes i wipe and then lick the paper lol does anyone else do that lol

Every time I catch a mouse at work, I dump water on it and toss it back outside. It's actually a pretty effective deterrent. They usually don't come in to my shop anymore.

>dont you just fucking hate it, when you wipe and wipe and wipe, and its still there? like wtf am i wiping? a crayon?
I think of it like a cheese grater, people ask why I take so long to dump. It's cheese grater time all the time for me.. life is hard.

Encase my entire fist in a huge wad, wide once, throw away and repeat, only takes about half a roll per shit.

That was a cool reply. Enjoyed it. I want to see a video of that.

I dont know because mommy always wipes me. She always tells me what a good boy i am when she wipes me and she puts new diapers on me. If my tummy is little upset because i ate too many tendies then she will rub my tummy and if i am little tired she gives me little bit titty.

Well I don't have one right now. Next time I find a mouse I'll make one and post it here I guess. Little fuckers don't know what to do. They're in fight or flight. Not fight or get wet. They just look at you like "Why would you even do that? You could've just eaten me."

I have dandruff so when i scratch my head ill sometimes get dead skin under my nails and eat it, i find myself doing habitually

When I chew gum I get an overwhelming sensation to swallow it after about 10 min of chewing. So I nibble off a tiny chunk of the piece and swallow it to trick my brain into letting me chew the gum for another 10 min. Repeat until it's all gone.

I spit on the toilet paper before I wipe

I fart on the toilet paper before I wipe

does anyone else hold the paper up to the butthole and shit onto the paper, then fold the paper and squish the poop?

I'm not that autistic so no

Pls gibe sauce or more pl0x

not true. there are many that do not fold. you and others in this thread are folders. congratulations, the forests thank you.

My gf for example, uses an unbelievable amount of tp. I probably use a roll a month.

Welcome to the high and mighty "Folders Club" from this vantage point, you can talk shit about ofher people's shit wiping methods. Hold your head high and keep counting and folding that toilet paper. God speed and salutations.

Me too, saves on tp