No veganthread?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5_UdM0RedwI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>inb4 "hurrr desu muh meat delishuz gois"

No.

you guys got fucking baited
a thread died for this

VEGANS DO NOT EAT FUCKING HONEY??????????? What a bunch of fucking idiots.

I'm glad you at least learned something from this.

youtube.com/watch?v=5_UdM0RedwI
"If soy made your boobs grow, it would be the most profitable product on the planet"

why be vegan if you can be a commie?

vodka is vegan

There is just this thing that everything needs to die sooner or later. Why not eat it if it's already dead.

What it a good thread?

That's like saying "Why not give EA my money so they can make more lootbox ridden, bullshit ripoff games"

>"Help me guys"

non-vegan = unhealthy, cruel, dumb
vegan = smart, compassionate and sexy

Eating vegan just naturally gives you a nice body if you eat raw, cheap, healthy foods.
This user is based.

Fuck off activist fag

vegans are assholes

>if you go vegan your skin turns into old leather

>vodka is vegan
Sure, but is it gluten free?
Checkmate atheists.

being vegan gives you super powers so that's pretty cool

what a retarded statement

this

kek

billions eat meat = billions of cattle enjoy a brief life
world goes vegan = cattle extinct outside of zoos

>cattle are similar to apex predators
less factory farms = more space for nature
less factory farms = more resources for nature
Check your facts.

Vegans are better people than you.

>VEGANS DO NOT EAT FUCKING HONEY???????????
"True" vegans also avoid most beer because the microbes most breweries use as a clarifying agent are technically "animals".
It's ok to drink homebrew though, since yeast is technically a fungus.
Can't be enslaving an animal, even if it's just some single-celled microscopic speck.

>tfw only meat I eat is fish
Can't stop me, vegafags

Vegan is tasteless and lacks the proper enzymes to easily maintain health. Our ancestors ate meat naturally.
And I come back around to, meat is just so damn tasty.

So, the cattle have to go to make room for more squirrels?
Who's going to spend billions making the desert bloom to feed your dream of billions more squirrels?

"There are many hypotheses about the food our early ancestors ate, what effect it had on their overall health and the evolutionary impacts of their diets.
However, while it is certainly true that they ate other animals, it is also true that they did not always do so, just as it is true that individuals, groups and societies have been thriving on plant-based diets throughout history.
Even if we knew what all of our early ancestors were eating across the Earth during the entirety of our evolutionary history, it would still be illogical to conclude that because some of them ate meat some of the time, we should continue doing so.
In fact, a robust body of medical research has concluded that consumption of animal flesh and secretions is harmful to us, and we already know factory farming of animals is destructive to the Earth. Further, this reason for eating meat ignores an important ethical point; namely, that history does not equal justification. Our ancestors did many things we find problematic now.
They kept slaves, for instance. So it is both illogical and unethical to conclude that simply because some of our early ancestors ate meat, we should continue to do so now."

That's why all the cattle are extinct today. Oh wait, there are plenty of cows for all out there. Even Enough to enjoy the sweet taste of veal.

The resources and space required to feed and raise livestock exceed vegetation by a factor of over one hundred.

inb4 "but muh sources, where are muh sources"
You know how to use google, right?

>space required to feed and raise livestock exceed vegetation by a factor of over one hundred.
Do you have kids?
I don't.
If you have even one child, you've decided to have a bigger impact on the planet than I ever could, even if I ate a cow a day for the rest of my life.

I don't and will never. Got snip-snip a few years ago.
I'm also not a soap munching faggot.
Just kidding. You could have a much smaller impact and a healthier, more worthwhile life though.

Vegans always have an agenda. Thus is why you fools are the new Nazi's. Hitler is your God, you vegan fascist. Go join Scientology.

Here is the truth everyone will agree with.
Bacon is delicious.
Veal is succulent.
Meat is tasty.
Toss away your tasteless culture. Eat some meat.
The end!
I'm out of this thread because I've made my point to you and I've won.

>"muh bacon"
you've been inb4'd you one-dimensional dipshit
>"ur agenda"
Someone watches too much CNN faggot, kys.

For dinner I will be having bacon wrapped chicken thighs smothered in cheese, served with a Polish brat. There will be broccoli as well, also smothered in cheese and bacon. It will be glorious. I will smile warmly as I consume it. Once my plate is clear, I will eat another helping of the same in order to compensate for a vegan that will not eat my tasty meal. I will smile warmly as I eat this second portion, despite being overly full.

Later in the evening I will take a massive chicken/bacon/bratwurst shit and laugh.

Enjoy your heartattack.
I'm also the one who hosts the daily gorethreads--- assuming you were trying to trigger a feminist or something. But again, enjoy your clogged arteries.

Don't you worry your pretty little head, I promise to enjoy all of it. That's what the smiling means.

kek a failed attempt at bait. I'm not even the veganfag but this is truly retarded.
how fat are you?

6'0, 170lbs.
I eat fairly balanced as a whole. This is just my dinner plan for the evening.

You know you're going to die young when a nonveg laughs at your diet hahaha

>What you wont find in a vegetarian diet

>HORMONES

dangerous levels of estrogen hormones are in the water used to grow shit and being pumped around dont fucking lie.

>used to grow shit
What does a cow eat?

fucking end your life you have nothing to live for you deny the basic need to get natural nutrients from meat and no one has ever loved or accepted you go to tumblr with this shit

I'm unstoppable with dubs.

I have a loving hot girlfriend and love my career and friends. Did baby get triggered?

I'm already not young. Also not dead. Also have health insurance and have regular Dr visits and I check out fine. I also run 5 miles daily. Kinda just shootin your theories and assertions to shit, ain't I.

shooting my assertions to shit by saying you're going to eat yourself to death?
hahaha triggered, maybe it is he who should go back to tumblr

sauce?
id be vegan for that tbh

Enjoy your deficocies (namely b12) little cucks.

>being this retarded

While it is true that B12 is not produced by plants, it is also not produced by animals. Rather, B12 is the byproduct of a specific bacterial fermentation that thrives in soil, some fermented plant matter, dead flesh and the guts of animals.
Fortunately, this bacteria is easily mass-produced for human consumption now, and many foods are fortified with it, so there is no need to eat animals in order to receive sufficient B12.
It is a common misconception that B12 comes from the flesh of animals. However, the truth is far more complex. For instance, ruminant mammals like cows and sheep have stomachs with multiple chambers, and these are excellent growing environments for the bacteria that make B12.
Equally important are the grasses these animals eat straight from the soil, which is another primary source of this nutrient. Taken together, the stomachs of ruminant mammals and the soil in the vegetation they eat provide them with the B12 their bodies need. In humans, however, B12 grows in the large intestine, which is located beneath the ileum where it is absorbed.
Further, most of us are unwilling to eat unwashed produce, so we do not receive sufficient B12 from the soil. This leaves us with a choice. We can either consume the flesh of dead animals, which contains the B12 the animal has absorbed and is itself another medium for the growth of this bacteria, or we can supplement with B12.
Interestingly, factory-farmed animals are regularly fed B12 supplements for various reasons, so it is logical to conclude that we could simply take a B12 supplement as well rather than passing it through the body of a non-human animal first.
Read a book you fucking dipshit.

stop this shilling naow

This is the new trapthread faggot. Get used to it.

Yeah teeth that large are made for fighting/defending yourself. Hippos have them too and they're herbivores. Shitty image.

A commonly, and easily- as you can see, refutable argument against vegetarians is that 'HOMANS R BORN WITH CANINE WE R MEATEATR'
Glad you're not that retarded user. Good on you.

I'm woke to it. I'm a lacto-ovo-myo-vegetarian

I went vegetarian a few months ago; its been bretty good so far.
Couldnt do vegan because i like milk too much

almost quads

You missed the point, baboon(who are omnivores btw) and hippo teeth are made for defence, hence their size. Human teeth clearly aren't as they are too small and can hardly even be noticed. Also a lot of humans don't have canine teeth. Humans are clearly omnivores though, incisors are smaller and sharper than in herbivores and the intestinal tract in humans is too short to properly digest plants.

So yes humans are meateaters, probably with a preference for fish, and they're also planteaters, with a preference for fruits and nuts as they are digested much easier.

my reaction when dumbasses can't argue with vegan logic

How are those daily b12 and other vitamin injections to supplement your "vegan healthy diet" also enjoy being anemic

bacon

Ask your beef, dipshit.

The only things unavailable to vegans is cholesterol, something you body can and does produce naturally when lacking, and b12, something that the shitty McMeat you eat has artificially.

It's okay user, being unread just makes you ignorant, not completely retarded.

> Vegan
> No honey, even tho it doesn't cotain animal proteins

Kys

>frugivores
Frugivores aren't mutually exclusive with omnivores, try harder.

And that image is still shitty, sweat glands don't have anything to do with diet.

>mfw you'll never fuck my sweet honey puss

Does are more intelligent than dogs.

Why are fat people usually dumber than average?

I feel bad for spergs like you

>Shane Berland

Holy shit I know him

vegan is for faggots id rather eat meat with a side of veggies

take over please
I need a nap

The only thing anyone needs to know about vegans is that they are fucking pussies.

Cut that terrible cow pus out of your fucking diet, we were never meant to process dairy you idiot

most vegans would beat your malnourished, fat, lazy ass little boy

Probably not, as they'd be too busy preaching their tired holier than thou dietary routine. I get my own meat, thank you. Fuck paying for organic grass fed shit. It's literally walking around the WMA waiting to be eaten.

so what does every game animal eat? grass you say? oh you hunt carnivores? what do their prey eat? grass you say? so which non-grassfed animals did you mean?
>being this fucking stupid
>"but eatin meat makes me a man"

sit down boy

"never meant to"?

You some retard religifag?

Its a fact that a good chunk of the human population have mutated TO process dairy beyond infanthood either way so your argument is retarded.

Vegetarian here, but vegan would be too hard. No pancakes, no regular vanilla ice cream. I know oreos are vegan though, so that's something.

>mutated

lol, i live in the PNW, highest concentration of vegans. vast majority of them are pussies