If someone offered you 1 billion to kill this faggot what would you do?

If someone offered you 1 billion to kill this faggot what would you do?

i would kill him and use the money to invest in cloning technologies to bring him back

kill the faggot that offered.

Obama was a sleazebucket Marxist commie faggot.
Trump is a freshing beer after a hard days work. (Not that your faggot ass would know what that is like)

Say nah, that fucker Pence is even worse. And if I kill Pence too, I get an even bigger retard. Suddenly you have me sliding down a slippery slope killing most of the population of DC just to find a decent human bean.

report to the fbi, the cia, interpol, nsa, atf, local city poolease, state poolease, hong kong, rcmp, opp, hitlers army, guddafi's virgin guard, kgb, the thing that replaced the kgb, mi6, mi7,mi1,mi2,mi3,mi5,not mi4, fuck them, the kingsmen, the pope, the popes gaud, the UN security council, the g8, the g20, the dea, the fsa, and.. your mom.

the sad thing is you probably believe what you're saying

>if you are literal about this, you're an idiot

>taking pride in working harder because you cant figure your shit out

Tell trump about plan to kill him. Have him give me 2 billion and help make america great again. Also dubs.

You won't have to. He will be executed for treason within four years. He has no idea how little time he has left. His family will also spend the rest of their lives in prison, and the Melania whore will be deported.

Hell no, I want to see a second term!!!

lol he's gonna be in there for 8 years, sweetness.

Hekp him fake his own death and give OUR PRESIDENT TRUMP A SMALL LOAN OF 1 BILLION DOLLARS.

0 collateral.

10% apr

>INDEFINITELY.

Why reinvent the wheel. This bro spent a lifetime making money. I can shitpost from my basement while counting stacks and beating the fuck out of inflation.

i'd probably do something sensible, like maybe consider killing the president but guess what, good fucking luck, LMAO DO IT OH MY GOD MAKE MY DAY COMPLETE. I want to see an american hero go down in history, get to it soldier, you could be the one, step right up and take your shot lmao. Good luck getting there.

AHAHAHA.

>LIBTARDS ACTUALLY BELIEVE THIS

>I don't like someone so lock up their entire fucking family and deport his wife
Wanna know how I know you're from a third world country?

And cuckservatives actually believe that we believe that.

Just keep proving your retardation.

Why? Win a billion dollars and continue to live in the best timeline with God as our president. Best ever. 7 more years faggot.

I like him

just better off blowing up all of DC. All the US will lose is land.

>cia shitposting in order to find new jfk killer

not understanding life

sure kid

you cry about it all the time kid

most retarded post ever

Killing him won't solve anything; it'd only turn him into a martyr of stupidity. He's a symptom of a bigger problem: widespread ignorance, all-permeating indifference, and a desire for excess and attention so strong that can only be called childish. The game was lost years ago when enough people gave a fuck about him to turn him into a celebrity in the first place. Modern society doesn't idolize virtue and intelligence.

aww its mad

no, but i would kill you for free

I can't wait for that wall so we can launch you anti american commies over it.

Depends.
Do I have to figure out how to do it by myself? Or is this one of those things where they have a plan? Because if it's the former, then I'd say no because they probably don't even have a billion to pay me. If it's the latter, I'd accept. But since things like that, where they already have a plan but are willing to pay some outsider a stupid amount of money, probably mean I'm just going to take the fall alone and never get paid, I'd report the offer and cooperate with the FBI to capture whoever was plotting the hit. Tell them where the meet is supposed to take place so the whole area is surrounded by secret service. I'd be a national hero and might even get to personally shoot a traitor if the sting goes bad.

>LOL U MAD??1

O R I G I N A L
C O N T E N T

The only faggot I see is OP.

What an odd post.

autism speaks

kill him ofc. Fame and fortune motherfucker.

why kill your dad????

Libtards still crying!

Hell I'd kill my own family for a billion dollars, and yes, I like them, but a billion is a billion
Just like obama and hillary were going to jail for treason?

youre underaged lil dumb Sup Forums nigger

Not kill him, because the President should be blindly respected no matter who it is.

sure I am.

nope

DONALD DTRUMP IS THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES

Well, you spout the shit every day lile its the only solution to fuckoff back to the cuck days of obama where we paid for all of your free shit.

Get a job faggot

Yap!

>ART OF THE DEAL WITH IT

SECRET SERVICE >> SECRET SERVICE SECRET SERVICE SECRET SERVICE SECRET SERVICE SECRET SERVICE SECRET SERVICE SECRET SERVICE SECRET SERVICE SECRET SERVICE SECRET SERVICE >> SECRET SERVICE SECRET SERVICE SECRET SERVICE SECRET SERVICE SECRET SERVICE SECRET SERVICE SECRET SERVICE SECRET SERVICE SECRET SERVICE SECRET SERVICE >> SECRET SERVICE SECRET SERVICE SECRET SERVICE SECRET SERVICE SECRET SERVICE SECRET SERVICE SECRET SERVICE SECRET SERVICE SECRET SERVICE SECRET SERVICE >> SECRET SERVICE SECRET SERVICE SECRET SERVICE SECRET SERVICE SECRET SERVICE SECRET SERVICE SECRET SERVICE SECRET SERVICE SECRET SERVICE SECRET SERVICE
If SECRET SERVICE someone SECRET SERVICE offered SECRET SERVICE you SECRET SERVICE SECRET SERVICE SECRET SERVICE billion SECRET SERVICE to SECRET SERVICE kill SECRET SERVICE this SECRET SERVICE faggot SECRET SERVICE what SECRET SERVICE would SECRET SERVICE you SECRET SERVICE do?

You are a freshing faggot who can't handle Trump is fucking up and will be removed from office by Christmas.

Says the G-man. You faggots are not sneaky at all...

Seriously just hire a group of pot smoking edgy faglords and let them do your job. At least here anyway.

>also please don't v& me.

I appreciate what yall do, just constructive criticism. Seriously, give it a go. Your boss will love you for actual results.

sure kid

I'm sorry this is the most retarded post ever.

oh it's this faggot again
how old are you, 60?
I'll bet your hemorrhoids are moon-sized.

Lol, you really want v&? Dont just ree give them pointers

Your self-destructing party system is causing disintegration of your country. One more reason that China will emerge as world leader in time. We watch the disintegration of America occurring here and on pol and every political and news forum and outlet in western countries. American is falling apart and its own brand of democracy is to blame. MCGA!

>big if true

PROTIP: like 100% of our liberal fuccboi news is fake news and we even proved it with #pissgate

Get taken into federal custody

Anonymous OP WANT TO KILL THE PRESIDENT SECRET SERVICE SECRET SERVICE SECRET SERVICE SECRET SERVICE SECRET SERVICE 10/20/17(Fri)14:56:55 OP WANT TO KILL THE PRESIDENT SECRET SERVICE SECRET SERVICE SECRET SERVICE SECRET SERVICE SECRET SERVICE No.748670473▶
OP WANT TO KILL THE PRESIDENT SECRET SERVICE SECRET SERVICE SECRET SERVICE SECRET SERVICE SECRET SERVICE (You)
Lol, OP WANT TO KILL THE PRESIDENT SECRET SERVICE SECRET SERVICE SECRET SERVICE SECRET SERVICE SECRET SERVICE you OP WANT TO KILL THE PRESIDENT SECRET SERVICE SECRET SERVICE SECRET SERVICE SECRET SERVICE SECRET SERVICE really OP WANT TO KILL THE PRESIDENT SECRET SERVICE SECRET SERVICE SECRET SERVICE SECRET SERVICE SECRET SERVICE want OP WANT TO KILL THE PRESIDENT SECRET SERVICE SECRET SERVICE SECRET SERVICE SECRET SERVICE SECRET SERVICE v&? OP WANT TO KILL THE PRESIDENT SECRET SERVICE SECRET SERVICE SECRET SERVICE SECRET SERVICE SECRET SERVICE Dont OP WANT TO KILL THE PRESIDENT SECRET SERVICE SECRET SERVICE SECRET SERVICE SECRET SERVICE SECRET SERVICE just OP WANT TO KILL THE PRESIDENT SECRET SERVICE SECRET SERVICE SECRET SERVICE SECRET SERVICE SECRET SERVICE ree OP WANT TO KILL THE PRESIDENT SECRET SERVICE SECRET SERVICE SECRET SERVICE SECRET SERVICE SECRET SERVICE give OP WANT TO KILL THE PRESIDENT SECRET SERVICE SECRET SERVICE SECRET SERVICE SECRET SERVICE SECRET SERVICE them OP WANT TO KILL THE PRESIDENT SECRET SERVICE SECRET SERVICE SECRET SERVICE SECRET SERVICE SECRET SERVICE pointers

>We watch the disintegration of America

Let me guess. You're from some shitty country and you're NEVER going to admit which one it is.

my mistake again
this is the most retarded post ever.

yawn sure kid golfing again yawn sure kid golfing again yawn sure kid golfing again yawn sure kid golfing again yawn sure kid golfing again yawn sure kid golfing again yawn sure kid golfing again yawn sure kid golfing again yawn sure kid golfing again yawn sure kid golfing again yawn sure kid golfing again yawn sure kid golfing again yawn sure kid golfing again yawn sure kid golfing again yawn sure kid golfing again yawn sure kid golfing again yawn sure kid golfing again yawn sure kid golfing again yawn sure kid golfing again yawn sure kid golfing again yawn sure kid golfing again yawn sure kid golfing again yawn sure kid golfing again yawn sure kid golfing again yawn sure kid golfing again yawn sure kid golfing again yawn sure kid golfing again yawn sure kid golfing again yawn sure kid golfing again yawn sure kid golfing again yawn sure kid golfing again yawn sure kid golfing again yawn sure kid golfing again yawn sure kid golfing again yawn sure kid golfing again yawn sure kid golfing again yawn sure kid golfing again yawn sure kid golfing again yawn sure kid golfing again yawn sure kid golfing again yawn sure kid golfing again yawn sure kid golfing again yawn sure kid golfing again yawn sure kid golfing again yawn sure kid golfing again yawn sure kid golfing again yawn sure kid golfing again yawn sure kid golfing again yawn sure kid golfing again yawn sure kid golfing again yawn sure kid golfing again yawn sure kid golfing again yawn sure kid golfing again yawn sure kid golfing again yawn sure kid golfing again yawn sure kid golfing again yawn sure kid golfing again yawn sure kid golfing again yawn sure kid golfing again yawn sure kid golfing again yawn sure kid golfing again yawn sure kid golfing again yawn sure kid golfing again yawn sure kid golfing again yawn sure kid golfing again yawn sure kid golfing again yawn sure kid golfing again yawn sure kid golfing again yawn sure kid golfing again yawn sure kid golfing again yawn sure kid golfing again yawn

If your definition of 'shitty' is being America's biggest creditor, they we are indeed shitty. But you owe us trillions, so who is the most 'shitty'?

you dumb enough to lend it.

Agreed --your posts are most retarded.

Im not a professional assassin, even if I did kill him they would bust me so fast I wouldn't even be able to spend a cent of that money. Could leave it to my family, though, so I guess I would.

Yup. Faggot still can't admit which shit-tier country he's from.

He can only talk shit.

. Lol...You would kill him and blow all your money on "science"

I would love to have the privilege of doing this but I'd need a guarantee that I won't get caught. And with assassinating a present that's kind of hard, I would think.

Get the money first.

take it and hire a hitman for 2milion to kill the guy who ordered the hit.

You are poor enough to need it. MCGA!

So, you are an alcoholic and see everything as beer...makes sense....

sure kid

this might work

He would never pay out...the 2 billion or making America great...bad call

I am from Tianjin. Have office in Hong Kong. From what rank shit hole do you originate?

faggot

your english is too good.

Come get it. Make us pay up.

is this an offer?

Hong Kong is a shithole, user. Overcrowded, controlled by a dictatorship--China.

I live in the US, and we are going to oust the fucking fascist in the White House this next year.

AHAHAHAHA.

>user ACTUALLY BELIEVES THIS POST

this would be interesting

only if you are a shiny black bull

sure kid

>shit-tier country
The definition of "shit-tier country" is one which can freely and proudly speculate about the assassination of its elected leaders. Which reflects both the disintegration of the shit-tier country, but also the sad state of its system of elections that foments such discontent among its peoples.

sorry, white guy

Even with the full backing of Russia and all his Trumpeteers...thats never going to happen again...he only won because of the fear mongering and vitriol from the right against Hillary Clinton...whoever is chosen to run against him wont be on such negative footing

they're only whiny liberals
not like they can do anything.

faggot

I know I know! If they are your neighbor?

sure kid
lonely tonight?

Thank you. I do most of my busienss with English speakers and I was educated undergrad at UCLA. , post grad at Leeds. Your assumption that non-Americans must have a deficient mastery of English is most amusing and most stupid.

is this an offer?

>the thing that replaced the kgb
GRU

Faggot if you live in a country where it's OK to "joke" about killing your leaders

fuck you

You already pay billions in dividends. We need not make you.

only if you have a massive black cock