KEK

KEK

I can't believe Sup Forums almost convinced me of the Holohoax.
How does it feel to have all your arguments so thoroughly dismantled?

nizkor.org/qar-complete.cgi

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jx9G4zmpKv0
vimeo.com/42012246
vimeo.com/71860632
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2010/04/goebbels-on-liquidation.html
forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=2219
amazon.com/Tell-Truth-Shame-Devil-2015/dp/193778729X/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1464025747&sr=8-6&keywords=tell the truth and
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanford_prison_experiment
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement
youtube.com/watch?v=uMQxucTYPdI
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2154897/Dead-obese-woman-body-fat-set-building-cremation.html
bbc.com/news/magazine-16657363
fpp.co.uk/Auschwitz/docs/Ausrottung/argument.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

OP, get gassed (You could be first gassed jew ever).

It was real in my mind

The Complete David Cole and Mark Weber on the Montel Williams Show
youtube.com/watch?v=jx9G4zmpKv0

The Myth of Gas Chambers at Auschwitz
vimeo.com/42012246

More than Taboo (2013)
vimeo.com/71860632

The part in Goebbels diary where the jews claim he said "exterminate" them is a mistranslation.

Also this "Hanz Frank" character. Apparently the only sources about his diary comes from a Jewish historian.

Are you referring to the Himmler Posen speeches?

How would you translate 'Ausrottung des jüdischen Volkes'?

I'm referring to this:

March 27, 1942
>The procedure is a pretty barbaric one and not to be described here more definitely. Not much will remain of the Jews. On the whole it can be said that about 60 per cent of them will have to be liquidated whereas only 40 per cent can be used for forced labor.

The liquidated part is the jewish translation.

liquidiert = liquidation is jewish translation??? really?

holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2010/04/goebbels-on-liquidation.html

The Holocaust happened, I'm not saying the Jews dindu nuffin though.

forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=2219

Interesting thread about this.

This one line from Goebbels is pretty much the only "evidence" for the holocaust that doesn't come from teh mouth of a jew.

>amazon.com/Tell-Truth-Shame-Devil-2015/dp/193778729X/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1464025747&sr=8-6&keywords=tell the truth and

When a lie is so preposterous your own people start calling you out.

I got cucked by an actual chimpanzee

the holocaust is a purely emotional claim, it must be addressed emotionally

"Do you really believe white Christian men oversaw the collection and extermination of thousands of people every day, for several years straight, without anyone questioning the strategic usefulness or moral wisdom of such an act?"

since no rational person could believe that, that's all that needs to be said.

The "problem" is that many, many, sheep have already fully incorporated this nonsense into their personal worldview, and it could only be extracted by an equally powerful emotional event. This is not something that can be easily achieved, and until it is, the holocaust will be politically powerful and useful.

How ignorant would you have to be to post this?

Do some research, don't just read Irving or Zundel or even Nizkor, dig further into the sources try to stay dispassionate.

Yes Jews are crafty bastards but that's why Hitler wanted to kill them.

Yep, war is hell and WW2 showed us the banality of 'evil'. Nazis weren't uniquely evil, they were perfectly normal humans. It didn't start off as wholesale extermination but ended up that way later on.

because you said so?

how could anyone under any circumstances believe that a white christian man could grow so accustomed to slaughter that he would start butchering civilians of any character

this has never occurred

I have done research. The only ones using the goebbels line to prove the extermination order are jews. Like I said above I think that's a jewish translation.

>this has never occurred

It's been a regular occurrence throughout human history. People we consider 'others' receive less empathy, as well they should.

The century with both World Wars was actually less violent than the ones that preceded it.

Read the blog link, the German meaning is pretty clear. It's a financial term borrowed to refer to the killing of people, also used by Bolsheviks. Of course Jews have a vested interest in reminding people of the Holocaust every chance they get. Doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Ausrotten is like getting rid of bad weed.

Does it imply deportation? YAY

Does it imply gassing? NAY

>Exterminating is actually pampering

AWESOME.

you are a preposterous liar, this last century has contained more monstrous violence than all other centuries of human history combined

and you have twice ignored the critical distinction, white christian men, do not do such things, have never done such things, and never can do such things.

>Muh secret money lending cabal
>Muh international banks
>Muh federal reserve
plus a special bonus track ft. lil' Goldstein
>Muh gold

'Ausschaltung der Juden' is also used in the same breath. I think the context makes it clear, especially given how 'ausrottung' is used elsewhere in 1940s Germany.

That blog link has one example of the word used in that meaning. The link I posted has several using it in a contrary way.

You base your whole belief in the holocaust on the use of a word in one context and apply it to another separate context in the goebbels diary?

No True Christian, I got you. Not an argument.

Also you obviously have not read or do not accept the arguments made in Pinker's Angels Of Our Better Nature. Violence per capita has dropped precipitously since the advent of Western civilization.

the nazis were obviously true christians, given their love of animals, scientific progress, hard work, and white culture, as well as their hatred of jews

and since you're moving goalposts, I will too. Even an atheist white man is far too merciful and loving to kill thousands of people every day, for years at a time

As for violence per capita, you've decided to stop talking about war? Wartime deaths in the 20th century exceeeded all other wartime deaths in history. So you're just wrong.

It has always meant "exterminate" when used for people, since the 18th century.

more people living in the 20th century than all previous ones

only about 100-110 billion people have ever lived
over 7 billion are alive right now, amazing isn't it?

Your fallacy is appeal to incredulity btw. Also all Christians are kike worshippers.

>Also all Christians are kike worshippers

>believes in the holocaust

Get a load of this faggot.

the fat part is kind of true

obese people in America have been known to fuck up crematories because of the ridiculous amount of energy their bodies are storing

the rest is bullshit, typical eyewitness exaggerations. look at the Titanic, JFK assassination, and WTC eyewitness reports, full of the same stuff

Face facts goys this world is like a beautiful coloring book

On one side you have the USA and Israel who are completely good and can do no wrong because of Yahweh

Then on the other hand you have Evil like the Germans who do dastardly plots such as making roller coasters constructed with jewish bones , leading to ovens for more jews.

Why won't you goyim just come to your senses, Israel is your greatest ally and WWII was necessary so it could exist in the first place therefore, millions of jews died because of evil! The Allies are the good goys!

fite me

if the German people feel something is necessary they can and will do it

> propaganda isn't real

and you've forgotten the subject, which is the emotional nature of the holocaust myth

it isn't necessary to disprove fantasies

it is only necessary to give rational men a reason to question them

(110 billion huh. I like how making up a stupid number gives your argument credibility. its closer to 12 billion total humans that have ever lived, sorry schlomo)

Those crafty nazis. Exterminate 6 gorillion people and only leave a vague line in a diary as proof about it.

Good thing we stopped them.

Another aspect to consider is the legislative development. Why the fuck made Hitler the lifes of jews in Germany harder and harder so that they leave the country on their own so he has to collect them afterwards all over again, when his suposedly final goal was to exterminate them all?

You're making an appeal to emotion by saying, without basis, that there's no way people could ever do what would have been necessary to accomplish the Holocaust. I disagree completely. It's just a real-life example of the Stanford prison experiments.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanford_prison_experiment

Jews couldn't leave because nobody in Europe wanted to deal with millions of new fucking kikes. England had kicked most of theirs out and was quite happy without them.

Also Germany invaded Poland and the rest of Eastern Europe for Lebensraum which was crawling with Jews. They had way more under their jurisdiction than they knew what to do with.

you're correct

there's no basis for my claim that white people aren't psychotic lunatics

I'm just going to have to live with my inability to prove that to you

>Jews couldn't leave
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement

Holy fuck it's almost like you don't know anything you're talking about.

lol jews

gotta hang onto the lie while you can.

Ooo hoo, someone deserves a good goy pudding, remember everything you were taught as a child is true USA good Nazi bad! And only blue eyed and blonde hairs were allowed in the third reich you little brownie!

youtube.com/watch?v=uMQxucTYPdI

The point is that you don't have to be a psychotic lunatic to ultimately be capable of such acts. Things that we call 'inhumane' aren't inhuman at all.

Everyone is capable of it, especially when the group you're eliminating has been a thorn in your people's side for over a thousand years.

I'm not capable of it, and I've never met anyone who is, not even among the fringe lunatics here

Dear God you really do have absolutely nothing.

You're proving my point. Hitler did not initially want to holocaust every Jew, but British interference made his goals more difficult and the invasion of Poland ended this plan totally.

Most German Jews did not leave by the time the agreement was no longer in effect. They were like hopeful fragile little parasites who didn't want to leave behind a single shekel.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2154897/Dead-obese-woman-body-fat-set-building-cremation.html

But really most eyewitness accounts of anything are bullshit, even if the events actually occurred. Forensics and video have really proven this in recent decades.

You don't have a point is the problem. You say Jews couldn't leave. Then now you say they could but then the Germans had to exterminate them all.

You have no argument.

You don't think you are, but you don't know yourself until you're put into the same situation as the Waffen-SS and Wehrmacht soldiers were.

I probably would have pulled the trigger if I truly believed the Jews were an existential threat to my people. They may still be.

>Nazis bury hundreds of thousands of Jews next to their water supply at Treblinka
>Later realize oh shit what happens if someone digs up the bodies?
>Nazis proceed to dig up hundreds of thousands of rotting Jew corpses and dump them on fucking huge funeral pyres, burning 12,000 at a time.
How can you retards actually believe this bullshit?

I didn't say they could per se, at least not in the numbers necessary to prevent their annihilation. The British interfered with emigration to Palestine because they controlled that territory at the time. Read the article you linked.

so it ends with a false accusation

how very much like your god you are

Hi guys i'm new to pol, directed from /b because I wanted to learn about the holohaux. Could someone recommend some good beginner material that's full of facts?

If they were looking for an efficient solution, why gas then in a tiny room with a small door, underground, where you have to haul them up a tiny elevator to get them to the crematorium?
That's not efficient at all.

And now you want to tell me, that the same people that couldn't shoot at civies, went on to gas over 2000 people every day? even though they almost broke their souls from shooting a few.

ok....makes perfect sense ofc...

>Jews couldn't leave

Is literally what you said and based you argument to You argue like a kike. You keep shifting goalposts and never present any evidence of your own. Meanwhile you say christians are kike worshipers.

Start with this

The germans are a ruthlessly efficient people. If they think a small wooden room with a window and a bonfire is the most efficient way to gas / burn 6,000,000 to 16,000,000 jews then it must be the most efficient way.

If you think about it BMW (also German made) works in the same way in it's efficiency. In a small box they put a little fire and boom 6,000,000 horsepower

makes you think

Germans tried all kinds of nutty things. The most ridiculous was trying to give them carbon monoxide poisoning with diesel exhaust, but they gave that up pretty quick.

Well sure most Jews couldn't leave, if they had wanted to. That's an accepted fact. They were turned away by most European nations and for good reason.

And they are kike worshippers. Christian universalism is just as cancerous as the universalism of Judaism or Islam.

Why are all of you summer faggot 12 year olds so obviously fucking new? Back in my day we used to lurk and learn how to blend in before trolling people.

Thankyou!

>Germans tried all kinds of nutty things. The most ridiculous was trying to give them carbon monoxide poisoning with diesel exhaust, but they gave that up pretty quick.

Yes you see, getting to the camps on the trains was the first shoah.

bbc.com/news/magazine-16657363

>No excavation was carried out and the ground was not disturbed, which would be a violation of Jewish law and tradition, banning the exhumation of the dead.

That shit is fucking gay. Even gayer than Indian burial mound laws.

>tiny room with wooden door
>could not possibly kill 6gorrillion or be effective in exterminating
>lel well obviously it must somehow magically be the best way to kill 6 million people because they used it to kill 6 million people
>then comparing it to a car motor

Leaf tier shitpost, my uncommon friend

lol no, they actually had enclosed vans for this purpose, but they had diesel engines

Petrol would have worked much better

Yes indeed it happened to me in fact. I'm a holocaust survivor. Those Germans tried to kill me in a dozen different wonky ways, I was even fed to a lion at one point. But I survived!

You to? I assume you are a survivor to given your certitude

>now he's shilling the roving nazi death vans meme

fpp.co.uk/Auschwitz/docs/Ausrottung/argument.html

I have a screen shot of a dictionary from the early 1900s on my other phone that also suggests that the first definition means "to uproot". I can see why the definitions could have been reshuffled after the Nazis though...

wow a jew shill takes the zionists fucking papers and believes in them then reconstructs the "holocaust" from them.

Nice evidence cuck.

> stanford prison experiments

Kek, Freshmen sociology/psychology students go-to lesson because it's the one class they didn't sleep through. It's a joke of an "experiment" that is only taught as a "what not to do" in a lab setting

shitty pic with spelling error in second box.

don't you actually read the shit you post? *see flag*

oh oh...

>Elie Weasel

this man is probably a fraud

Words can change meaning depending on context.

Liquidated assets and liquidated people are very different.

Read the link.

>probably

While I wouldn't call Jews an asset, I definitely wouldn't label them as people either.

Well you're right in that they can never be your Volk.

You poor, poor little country of a person. Let me give you $8 Billion in aid.

That was old Sup Forums . Alt-Right Sup Forums stands with our brothers in Israel, together with Trump we can Make America AND Israel Great Again.

dubs demanded it

Just read it, I'm familiar with the trial. Both Irving and Lipstadt are reprehensible individuals.

Ausrottung is much more ambiguous in its meaning than liquidiert is. Unfortunately you could make an argument for both interpretations in most of the quotations (which are no doubt cherry-picked).

Let's not

I was excited when Trump insulted the Republican Jews by saying he wasn't going to take their money

I was excited when he suggested Israel ought to pay for all the help we give them

But I've been disappointed ever since the AIPAC conference, which was just a circumcised dick-sucking contest

>50 cents has been deposited into your bank account

Money well earned shamless shill