Sup Forumsfur

Sup Forumsfur

you know you have to start the thread, otherwise no one will post.

ya i know i got distracted by other threads sorry

Die you degenerate cunt.

nah thanks for the suggestion though

can we get some more sissies?

please dont die on me

god they are so hot. i dont understand how they wear those panties. i always get a boner when i put some on. oh and can we get some more of femboys in panties?

oh and just lingerie.

this is all a bunch of gay

ummm welll ... how should i break this to you .... you are .... in a ... GAY FUR THREAD.

i know

i know you know. i have seen you around

who hasn't?

newfags or people that are on at other times than you

i guess that's sort of true

how many pics do you have from that movie? can you fill a whole thread with them? and why dont you post g/fur pics?

I have over 800 of them, but I could always expand it again. I used to post g/fur, but then I got bored of it.

Woof~

that is a lot of pictures from one movie. speaking of which what movie is it from and is it good?

moar

Don't you know the concept of avatarfags? It's as retarded as tripfagging but they also make threads hit the image limit faster. But it's been around for ages so you'll get used to it. Avatarfags have enough pics to fill up a thread and usually recycle them for every new thread. But I guess that's what you gotta do when you want to establish a lasting online-personality on an anonymous imageboard

Arashi no Yoru Ni
It's a pretty interesting movie, kinda dramatic and with slight gay undertones.

Here ya go~

i gotta get myself a toy or someone to use me as one
i know what an avatarfag is but im wondering why. and why not use namesync (as he does)

"Cтиль"? Чё блять?

no clue. rabbit ... has dick ... save

where did everyone go?

Many people (including me) don't use Sup Forums x. I personally just don't care about the person behind the post and usually only about the quality of the post itself. But to each their own I guess. I just hate it when avatarfags take over and completely flood threads with their shit

Just when I thought gfur couldnt do it for me anymore, this picture came along and revived the spirit. Thanks mate

Avatar fags are the worst. Hjy do you have to bring your private shit to a public board? Just stay in a discord or some shit

understandable. i like the anonymity but i also like the community and i like knowing who im talking to
Here to help :D

The g/fur threads on /trash/ are usually pretty good also

download a chan extension and start filtering
>even a shit lord like me should be added to the list

i'm lurking

>The g/fur threads on /trash/ are usually pretty good also
i never have seen /trash/ but i went on there and boy are there some trash threads but that fur thread had some types of pics i was looking for

ugh school sucks

This is very true.

How's everyone doing today?

tired and bored

how are you?

Sorry to hear that. I'm doing alright, can't complain. Just trying to caffeinate myself before going out tonight.

>before going out tonight.
where you going?

Some friends and I are going out drinking. Not to the gay bar, though : (

well rip thread

I'm still here, sorta.

anyone else dream of having a life like sea salt?

yes

i mean just imagine beig filled all the time .... ahh. but sadly its only a dream.

Me. At one point last night I'd woken up from a dream, took off my shorts and hiked my ass up in the air for some imaginary top. Fell asleep like that and woke up a few hours later.

i never really have sexy dreams. i usually wake up with a boner but that because i gotta take a piss. i never wake up horny

I diiiiid. Dreamt me and my best friend got 'round to fucking. 'Twas nice. Turns out he's a lot bigger than I thought ;)

WAIT A SECOND THESE TWO PICS GO TOGETHER. I NEVER NOTICED THAT

ur smart

watch it

Or what, mister?

or you are gonna starve

Hey gents

That seems not true.

howdy

Too much femme here

>That seems not true.
and why is that?

hi

'Cause I can just go to the kitchen and eat whenever.

Hello.

i like fur traps, I dont like the chubby furs that post here regulaly.

damn you got me there

Using my thinkerbox, there.