This is the only good mu/core/ album

This is the only good mu/core/ album

ehm

nah

No but it's the only GREAT Sup Forumscore album.

no
no
yes

>not ITAOTS

Memes aside, it's 10/10

I feel like a lot of Sup Forumscore takes time to grow on you. That's what happened to me with ITAOTS, The Glow pt2, Spiderman, and Remain in Light

*cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough*

like cancer

*WARNING* EDGELORD INCOMING *WARNING*

the only good album

everybody knows that you.... are fucked up

and everybody know that i... am fucked up

Yeah, that explains why you're here

Illinois

All of Sup Forums core is actually decent or great, except for Kanye, Death Grips, and Swans these are fucking horrible

This.

correct

Take for instance the time
You was visitin your 25% ancestral home of Ireland
You was gonna show all your American tourist lads how to mash potat ohs
you got the bowl
washed your hands
everything was fine
but you had to call me to fuck your asshole

Bullshit, Kanye is the only average artist you listed. Even if you dont like Swans or DG their musical contribution has been above average.

You just made my day

That makes me feel less autistic

Will Reputation be the next Sup Forumscore album?

For me, it's the McChicken

Listened to this for the first time today. Only ITAOTS can be more overrated than this. There is literally nothing special about it. Lyrics are good but thats about it. Instrumentation is mediocre, Gira's vocal generally fit but they dont really bring anything to the sound, tons and tons of fillers that are more or less obvious. Even the atmosphere isn't that great either. Disc 1 sounds pretty consistant and somewhat eerie from start to finish, but disc 2 is a fucking joke. I have no idea why is that thing so praised.

21st Century Schizoid Man is literally the only good track, though.

Epitaph is goat.