Ex drug addict

Ex drug addict

AMA

did you do drugs

not sure

What drug should i do to get numb during the entire day?

what drug caused you addiction? Was it meth? heroin?

glad you got that monkey off your back. good job.

start with a line of coke after waking up, do a lot of xanax and the opiate of your choice for the entire day and finish yourself with a bottle of whiskey

did a lot of meth, but became addicted to heroin after the first few times

that's a bad recipe

Ex my ass. You in remission fam. You going to be dealing with the pull forever. 4 years sober now. Still wish shit wasn't so fucking boring all the time.

what's heroin feel like?

maybe you can teach me something, currently 2 years off everything, but its still a problem...

What happens when you get high? What do you see and feel?

hang in there

name?

like coming home from a long through the forrest on a winter evening and sitting down on your couch covered in a blanked and watching the fire burn in the stove across the other side of the room while drinking hot chocolate

JEFF

>>Checked

Just take it day by day it gets easier with time but drugs are fun and you will always want them in the depth of your soul. Maybe when the Apocalypse happens we can all get fucked up again because it won't matter. Until then see you tomorrow.

I'm half dependant on benzos atm. Diazepam 5mg

Part timer....

This is why I never tried heroin. I know I would love it, everyone loves it. We are hard wired to love it.

Did you just say fuck it and try it or did you think you were the one person on Earth that could manage the beast?

nama jeff

Your first time when yo hit a drug?

to be honest i thought i could handle it, since i tried every other opiate... but seems like i was wrong, heroin was a whole nother thing for me

only smoked weed from 15-17, then i did mdma and the whole adventure started

Thought he could handle H, what makes you better than the millions who've gone before, where's Mr Garrison and his bell...

There are a lot of downsides. Care to tell me about the brighter sides if any?

how did you take meth? where can you get some i'm looking for some

never felt so good in my life and probably never will... kinda depressing and i guess thats why its still hard to stay sober

started snorting it a few times, then i smoked it

you can get meth in every fucking city around the world if you're really in need, or you could just order some on the deepweb

How did he take Meth? All of it all the time, It ain't no coffee, it's Meth, smoke it till its gone, then get more, repeat. It aint rocket science

how addicted were you?

Okay, coke, H, meth.
But what about psychedelics?
Also, do you guys think you can get addicted to psychedelics, esp magic mushrooms, like you get addicted to other drugs?

i didnt suck any dicks

Sauce?

If you can find a prostitute you can find some meth. Shits popular amongst truckers

Will you help Trump build his wall?

faggot

Boi

did a lot of acid and shrooms in my early drug days but kinda lost the interest in psychedelics... i cant imagine to get addicted to beeing totally blown out of this universe for 16 hours straight and redosing right after its starting to end

PROTOTYPES READY

No you can't get addicted to them. But you can get pretty wrapped up in using them to escape reality, but you aren't going to have WDs or not be able to sleep because you couldn't find shrooms

dont know man, sorry

how many dicks did you sucked?

waiting for north korea to do this

Bonfire marijuana?

Actually acid caused me quite some sleepless nights cause I kept overthinking. Now I know it wasn't caused by anything being still in my system or my mind being dependent on the stuff. However, I do reaaaaally wanna do it again but acid is a bit more difficult to get in my area lately. Most dealers only sell in larger amounts, sheets of 5x5 or bigger.

isnt 1p-lsd legal in your country? if not order it online, basically the same

List every drug you tried.

Not legal.
1P-LSD might not yet be illegal but I am pretty sure it aint legal. Also maybe a bit newfag question but how did you know what country I am from?

Not OP but

Alcohol
Marijuana
Opium
Meth
Cocaine
2C-B
AMT
LSD
mescaline
Shrooms
MDMA
MDA
Ketamine
Kratom
Salvia Divonorum
Dextromorphan HBr
Various Opiates and Opioids (not h)
Xanax and a few other benzos
GHB
Ritalin and that shit

Only ones worth it were LSD, shrooms, weed, mescaline, opium, alcohol, MDA/MDMA and kratom.

I hate uppers

Alcohol
THC
MDMA
Amphetamine
Meth
Dextromethorphan
Mushrooms
LSD
LSA
Kratom
2CB
Cocaine
Codeine
Tramadol
Tilidin
Oxycodone
Hydromorphone
Hydrocodone
Morphine
Heroin
Valium
Tavor
Xanax
Clonazepam
Promethazine
JWH-18
GHB

Im on methadone and everyone looks down on me for it. Oh well. At least I'm not stealing your shit and wasting your tax dollars every time I overdose.

I hear good things about ket, why wasn't it worth it?

fuck those people, do what you wanna do

Methadone is just legalized smack. They make you a slave, not actually cure you. Subs are worse

Thanks for adding to my knowledge

better than staying on h

Not my cup of tea. Alot of people like it. It's a disassociative drug. Fun but you can't do shit in a k-hole. Other hallucinogens you can dance and do shit. K made me want to sit and drool. It also has a pretty short action. I did enjoy small amounts of it but not enough to get the full effect

What the most expensive one you bought?

Not disagreeing there. Just sucks the doctor gets to be your dealer now.

Anyone here tried Changa?

what are your opinions on:
MDMA
XTC
ketamine ?

these are my drug of choice.
i like to go to techno parties, and they are just so freaking awesome on these drugs.
feel like i can do them forever, because everything is just boring not being on drugs
can you get addicted on those ? or do you think moderation is possible here ?

That's a good way to forget an entire week of your life. Lost about 2 days of a week to Xanax, don't remember any bit. I quit using it after that shit, it's like a fast forward button.

the most expensive would be pure cocaine or heroin, 30-120$ a gram

Accurate, so great! Couldn't have put it better. I never knew why but sometimes I would just get real angry and not really feel the high. You know what that's about?

How much do you think you spent life time on drugs? Im a gambling addict and life time if lost around 55k-60k

No such thing as an x addict. Your either never were a drug addict or ur addicted to na/aa or something else. What is your addiction now?

have you ever been on it? this is usually the response i get from people who don't know what it's actually like. i go twice a month and pick up all my medicine. i can put in requests to pick up more medicine if I'm going on vacation and wont make it back from two scheduled dosing days. i've never felt like a slave or in "liquid handcuffs." i'm actually an active member of society now.

it just sucks because it's not covered by my insurance and shit's expensive. but i'd rather pay that price.

felt like a 10 minute shroom trip... but i didnt even know what it was until someone told me...

Ecstasy (mdma/MDA) is amazing. Makes you feel like you won the lottery and every one else did too.

You cannot do them forever. You are severly damaging your seratonin system and dopamine system. It's great in moderation but it will turn you into a ahedonic zombie husk if you abuse the shit out of it.

He said ex drug addict, not ex addict. Stop projecting your inadequacies on strangers from the Internet.

opiate rage. I don't know why it happens chemically but every addict I know has felt it.

I'd smell gasoline all day.

you can get addicted to the "parties" which involve the drugs... just try to do it once a month and you should be good, and dont forget to drink water!

One day you going to want to be off it. When that happens you are going to be hating life and just wish you kicked smack cold turkey.

It's your life and if it's working well for you then godspeed. You are less broken but not sober.

fucking this

you probably did worse than me

Ok, so it isn't just me. Hated that shit, you kinda feel the dose hit and then boom no high really and pure rage. What about this scenario? High, feels good then a couple hours into it you just feel a head high and start being a dick for no reason. Not just a dick but a real asshole about things that don't mean shit. Same thing as opiate rage?

on a regular base actually, just got so angry because i couldnt nod

Convo going nowhere. have a good one, user.

yea i can feel the after effects a few days after when it was a hard one (depression and such). but it indeed is amazing and so fun to connect with other users.

that's about the ratio i'm at, i still go more often to the parties but then i drink. but when i decide to do drugs, its usually a hard one, but i have enough friends and we look after eachother.
so guess i'm still pretty good then

I chalk it up to the same thing. Whether it hits right away or a couple hours in, just being a pissy little bitch about absolute nothing and ruining everyone else's high. Maybe cause you wanted it to hit harder, wanted to nod harder, your friend had more than you and is nodding harder, idk. It happens often though. I found it happened more on pills than dope.

charley atwell

Yeah, I would get angrier because I felt like it was a waste of good dope. In my experience it would happen more often the longer I went without a clean out month or so.

just try to keep the normal friends that are just drinking, they are the ones you can actually rely on if shit hits the fan... at least thats what i experienced

>charley atwell
MVP

An addict is an addict you fuckin dumb ass. A drug addict is an addict a sex addict is an addict. Its a supposed disease and i am wondering how he abstains from drugs and alcohol. Read a fuckin book before you run off saying ignorant shit

Definitely on point with the pills, the hydros especially. Taking without a completely empty stomach our something else that made it weaker. It ruined a 7 year relationship for me, it was my fault for taking all the pills but they just made me act like a complete dickhole for no reason. Been clean for 4 months now, kratom helped a lot. Now life is kinda normal. Miss the girl more than the dope.

seems to be a good girl then... get her back!

If he wasnt an addict hes an ex drug user u ignorant fuck

Any drug we can find in everyday life?

dont think caffeine or nicotine is a drug... so it would probably be alcohol since its used by the whole society every day

good advice, i'll keep that in mind

i'd still be using if I didn't have a family that loved me. work on yourself. get your head right. make amends with her. you never know, love can survive a lot of shit. but focus on yourself for now, don't rush it. as cheesy as it sounds, if it's meant to be it'll happen for you. I was in a pretty serious relationship and got dumped two months ago cause they're worried I'm gonna relapse.

Drug addiction is scary, especially for people who don't understand it.

Why did you stop?
Did anyone find a way to support you that helped or it just had to come from within one day?

got busted selling drugs, lost my drivers license and my family, thats when i realized i gotta change a few things... dont wanna sound like those "my life became better"-fags but i managed to get my shit together but i'm still thinking about drugs every single day... which sucks

Not OP, but for me I had been a having a deep gut feeling for years before I quit. I quit because of my wife, wasn't worth wrecking mine and my kids lives. I never had a rock bottom moment unless you consider getting caught by my wife using a comically large amount over a short period of time.