Can we have a feels thread?

Can we have a feels thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NcDuR9BF0Oc
youtube.com/watch?v=x_jRDVStzOY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Finally.

I miss her so much. Words can't describe how much i miss her.

Does anyone want a story?

with those numbers, the universe is on your side, you'll get her back Sup Forumsro

What's your tale, user?

Tell it

Rolling. Also tell us all

bump, really feel like shit today.

If he's really that loner, who took the picture?

So who's getting ?

Alright, but does anyone know how to greentext faster?

Saw some anons talking about a way do to it.

why, user?

You know I was controlled by heartbreak for a long time, in 2012 the girl I had spent 8 long years of my life with vanished in the middle of the night

I woke up around 9 AM and found her completely missing, the cars were still there and nothing seemed out of place, I figured she went out to breakfast with one of her girl friends like she does sometimes, when 12 PM rolled around I called her phone and realized it was in the bedroom, that's when I started to panic

I called everyone we knew asking if they knew where she was, none of our friends have seen or heard from her and her parents weren't picking up the phone, I thought about calling the police but figured maybe she was with her parents

Around 5 PM I got a call from a mutual friend telling me to meet her somewhere and that we needed to talk, we met at a local cafe and she explained what happened to me

Turns out she had been talking to a guy she met online for the past few months and in the end she left everything behind to leave in the middle of the night to the airport to take a plane to go live with him, I didn't want to believe it but the friend showed mass amount of proof

I cried my eyes out in the cafe and had to leave, I ran home and that's when I noticed all the small details I missed, her coat and shoes were missing, the emergency money we had in the kitchen was missing, everything else she completely left behind

I eventually was able to get into her computer and phone but found almost everything deleted, contacts and photos and everything, I did manage to find old websites she looked at, some dating back as far as 4 months with google searches like "Signs you are depressed" "Thoughts of suicide" "How to tell someone you don't love them anymore"

It took me years and a lot of therapy but I eventually got over it, I ended up moving back in with my parents after multiple failed suicide attempts...

You'll get over it...eventually...everyone does...

I have known her since I was a 7. My childhood crush. 18 now about to be 19. Ask to go to movies, but she wants to go hiking. Pack things and she does not show up. 2 months later and we set it up again she is a no show. Texts me that she is moving to Stockton . She says I can drive their to hang out at her new place. I have loved her since the day we said hi. Is it worth it to drive to see her. I love her so much.

I scared my NEET away. We were doing really good, getting to know each other, and having a good time. Then I told him a few things about my ex (who wouldn't stop me from beating her up), hasn't said anything to me for the last 2½ days because he's so submissive. I already miss him :(

We can feel like shit together

That's deep shit dude, I feel for you.

At least you had a her

God dammit. 8 long years vanished just like that. I'm sorry bro. I hope you find your happiness.

Have you told her?

My depression just wears me out. I'm just exhausted.

You shit, I'd give you an over the shoulder hug if I could

I understand bro. But we're here together.

thanks user, appreciate it. Would give you one too.

Thanks

It's honestly a mixture of a lot of different feelings, depressed that she's gone, angry at her for doing what she did, angry at myself for letting it impact my life so hard and for not being a better boyfriend to her

I won't say I'll never love again, I've dated since her leaving, it was back in 2012 after all...that's a lot of time, but even after all these years I wake up thinking she will still be there, that she's just in the bathroom or something

I hate myself for still dreaming about her, for still thinking about her, for keeping everything she left behind, therapists told me "Don't throw out the memories, just put them somewhere you won't see them"

All her clothes and everything are just in the back of my closet, every now and then I'll push my clothes aside and look at hers, remembering the days she wore them.

Type the whole story in a notepad file and copy it in bit by bit
We'll keep the thread alive.

Shit happens, by letting this shit drag on you're giving her more time than shes clearly worth. Smile at the good memories, draw a line, walk off into sunset.

Do I need to get paint out to draw you a picture, cause it wont be pretty?

Forgot image

thx

>he picked a picture of a stupid fucking actor instead of the real guy
>took two posts to do this

youtube.com/watch?v=NcDuR9BF0Oc

Are you retarded, stupid or something worse....

WHY THE FUCK would you want to open old wounds??? Its done, fucking done, dead and buried done. Leave it alone

Just tell me her name Sup Forumsoys

What do I do without my NEET? We were having such a god time together.

I have nothing to do anymore.

Choice: Get busy living or get busy dying and since you get up and stick food in your pie hole, you've all ready decided to live.

So its as easy as left leg, right leg, horizon here you come.

>Grades start improving
>Enjoy my job
>Got a loving gf
>Hang with friends all the time, go to a tonne of concerts with them
>Still sad and angry
What the fuck man this is bullshit I did everything right. Am I destined to be a depressed piece of trash for the left of my earthly life?

It's OK, user. I feel like this sometimes.

Maybe you should talk to your doctor about how you're feeling, that it's frustrating that everything is going right but you still feel like this.

Otherwise you could talk to your girlfriend, parents, or someone else who is trusted.

you still haven't accepted yourself and accepted that you can be happy

Thank you, user

You've still have here F**KIN stuff!!! What are you? A storage yard? Does she pay you?

Make 1 document box with photos of you guys together, souvenirs, keepsakes etc. this goes to storage a friends place, folks place anywhere you can get to easily.
The rest of her stuff goes into a fire pit to be burnt. Make it into a pyre for all the shit then torch it and watch the ashes carry away the shit.

Why do you have the detritus of what issues you caused still all around you? It is like sitting in your own shit and crying about the smell?

I always was known to be the guy that knows a lot about computers and video games. I started to think it's my thing. Recently reality verified this thinking - some dude just wrecked my ego showing how little I know about computer errors like bit flips in RAM and ECCs.

Ah, man I feel for you.
True love right there

I'm not a therapist, but I really don't think that they meant not to throw out her clothes and things like that.

Maybe there's an ornament or something you two got together, an actual thing that brings back memories. Ok, tuck that in a drawer somewhere.

But get rid of her clothes and her personal belongings. Those aren't memories. It'll be hard, but you'll feel a lot better once it's done. I know because I've been there.

> t. my ex wife left me 3 years ago

You know, for you, I really hope her relationship in this other country goes absolutely tits up and she realises how much she threw away. Women can be real bitches, user

Android 18

You know more and more women are becoming like that

My ex threw me away like that. I don't think she ever regretted it.

5 years ago I hated waifu fags But over time I realized you guys were smart

Ive got a long ass story about my life in highschool, one reply and ill share it

Okay, here we go.

>Be me
>2011
>Be only 13 at the time
>First day in 8th grade
>I was really nervous, because i'm from a small area of my town, so i haven't really gotten the chance to get to know the other kids.
>Be reaaaly beta, skinny awkward looking guy with zero social skills
>Somehow, i managed to befreind some people from my class
>I was the weird one in the gang, so people liked to fuck with me alot
>Really didn't care tbh
>Fast forward 3 months
>It's November
>Hear a beep from my shitty android phone
>it's a facebook message
>Suprised, i lock up my phone
>it's from... her
>Never talked to her before, really didn't know her either
>Really didn't know why the fuck she wanted to speak to a lowlife like me.
>"Hi, what's up? :)" She said.
>Excited, but also very confused i reply back:
"Hey! Nothing much, u?" Just the usual.
>We text for a while, talk about school and other shit.
>Nothing special.
>End the conversation, and go to sleep. Didn't really think about it.
>Day after, i finally notice her.
>Words can't describe how stunning she was

Men are expendable after , but women better be loved and pampered no matter what

Sounds like it may be a chemical imbalance in your brain. I would say try some 5-HTP. It may help, but could take a month before you see results.

:[[[[

No your making me sound like Kanye , cause I'm gonna have to stop you there. Don't wish her evil because it's bad karma, also it means your still thinking about her.

_______________ draw a line

then walk away

This has potential
Carry on, user. We're listening

please continue

Seriously guys quit the navel gazing, your all of 20 years old. Get your head out of your asses and move the fuck on. For no other reason that when the next love of your life comes along is she going to want to deal with all the baggage. At least if your on your own two feet with some steel in your spine and lead in your pencil. You should be able to give the new player 2 a decent partnership.

FFS guys get off you asses and live before crying about it being over.

Now I'm starting to realise why my granddad was always shaking his head at our problems.

Alright no one replied but im gonna share it anyways.

It starts in 7th grade. I moved to mass and left behind my old life. We kept the old house, this is important later. Pretty normal for a while, made some friends. After a while it started to seem like my "friends" had a sort of vendetta against me, like they all secretly hated me. One day I get told this girl likes me, so naturally I go and try to make something happen. She was 6, maybe 7/10 blonde. We go to the movies, and this is where it starts to get bad. She invites one of her friends for a "double date" long story short the whole thing was a prank. She invited the friend because she didnt want to be alone with me, and then 2 days later called me and told me she didnt want to see me anymore. Fast forward to next year. 8th grade, I have a new friend group, and things go kind of okay. I start to get massive bad feels about the previous "date" because I had just figured out it was a prank. Then began my downward spiral into depression. Not much to say about 8th grade except I tried to get with the hottest girl in my school because for some reason I thought I was attractive. She never replied to me. Now on to high school. Midway through the year I get really depressed but I never tell anyone, I figured if I masked my feelings it would go away. I ended up getting a girlfriend again. My depression made me end up breaking it off because I couldnt accept the fact someone could genuinely like me, I thought it was another prank. A couple days before I broke it off I went home without seeing her at the end of the day. I did this because when I got home I planned to kill myself. I was too much of a pussy to do it so I called my mom and told her I needed help. I got put on antidepressants and I started seeing a therapist. Things just got worse from there. I started having massive social anxiety and my depression made me feel like I was the worst person alive. (part 1)

tl;dr: this guy is a faggot

Cont.

Sorry for bad grammar, i'm Norwegian.

>She had long blond hair
>she had beautyful eyes that were blue.
>Her body was amazing
>Ass and tits, just everything about her was heaven.
>Trying my hardest not to get caught looking at her.
>She's smiling at me.
>Sweet mother of god.
>I can still remember that first moment. It makes me so happy to this day.
>Didn't talk to her that day, because beta
>Fucking wish i did, tho.
>I think of that smile the rest of the day.
>For the first time in my life
>I'm in love.
>Fast forward some hours.
>Chilling home, playing vidya
>Been thinking about sending her a text the whole day
>Finally man up to text her.
"Hi!"
"Hi" she texted back after some mins.
>Do the same as yesterday. Talk about normie stuff.
>Continue doing this for weeks
>I always texted first.
>After 3 weeks, our conversations started to envolve into other things
>Finally starting to get to know her better.

I don't have a whole lot of feels to contribute, my life's as fucked up as the next user, but I'm considering killing myself sometime in the next week. I don't know how we cope with life, and can't understand why wed want to anymore. What keeps you guys going? Maybe it'll change my mind for a while.

Is it just me or are kids ITT who want to have problems because it confirms how special they are?

hallais!
alså nå må du slutte med disse feels greiene og bli en mann for helvete! fuck bitches get money

Part 2:
Naturally, this just made me want to kill myself. Fast forward to next year, beginning of 10th grade. During thanksgiving I vented to my grandparents about my depression, homicidal thoughts, and memory loss. I started remembering less and less about my life, and coming up with all the details in this story was hard. I headed over to a mental institute a couple weeks later and spent 110 days of my life locked away. dont remember much about those days, vague memories of therapy groups and alot of reading on my free time. When I got out I lied and said everything was fine, when it wasnt. I spend the rest of that school year in a therapeutic school which was absolute hell. No friends, everyone was an asshole, no girls. Next year I went to another therapeutic school and had a heartbreak and a half there. Met a nice girl, bbw because I had no standards, we were never able to meet outside of school because of school rules, and she lived there. I ended it because I couldnt handle how insane she was and I was losing my grasp too. I went to another hospital over the summer, and it was for only 10 days. things were pretty standard, nothing special. Well, before that was my first suicide attempt. I swallowed 10 pills of acetaminophen, then texted my friend who called my mom and sent me to that hospital. In there was what changed my life. I woke up one day and just turned it off, like a switch.
Middle of posting this, got called a faggot, decided to stop

Definitely not just you.

Jeg er ikke ferdig ennå, bare vent. Det blir bra.

Yeah, you got called a fag because we've all been through this shame shit. No point in blaming outside factors, AT ALL. This might as well be a mental illness thread. No one gives a fuck. Your words mean nothing. Take your meds and shut the fuck p

> grandfather passing away
> call everyone in the family to come say goodbyes
> I make my way up to the house
> grandfather on his death bed, no longer speaking
> I go say my goodbyes to him
Sad night thinking he will pass.
My grand mother goes and lays next to him in bed.
> he opens his eyes and looks at her after 50 years of marriage and says
> is this heaven....
> hit with all the feels.
> grandfather passes away next day

Still crying about some shit from back in school wah wah wah, spilled my juice wah wah wah. Try 10 years of working with people you hate, for people you hate to serve customers you hate, to spend chunks of your precious spare time in traffic which you hate to come home to even more shit you hate. To have the chance to feel joy or heart break or anything other than white hot freshly forged steely hatered for every MOTHERFUCKIN CUNTING THING IN THE FUCKIN WORLD EVERYDAY...

Maybe got a bit too into that fyi I fanastise about being Micheal Douglas in Falling Down

F
may he rest in peace user

Thats a great movie!

Now, you. You. You I can relate to, kind Sir.
No matter how bad you have it at school, you're young and healthy. Try having a dead end job and watching yourself become old

Everybody gets bullied and everybody doesn't get with a girl they liked at some point, real suffering is when you grow old just wasting time on a job like this asking yourself when does it fucking end and what comes after all this shit?

Gf leave me
I cry every night and sometimes at school
I still love her
She steal my heart and my life
I want to Forgot every think about her
Remember moments with her Hurt me so deep...

I think it might be a symptom of getting older but I can get with his position. Also Grand Tourino with Mr Clint Eastwood he has the rage as well

Yo guys, i asked her out but she replied that she is really busy, which i know is true to some extent (school, really long work hours.) So i told her to holler when she gets some time so we can go do shit and she said yes but did i lose already tho? Convos have some smiley faces so am i good enough or should i an hero?

Does anyone have a story with a girl named brenda? It was over 12 pages long, stopped reading because it 404'd

Do you remember that track called "Sunscreen" by Baz Luhrmann? If only I'd paid more attention and believed but nobody has an old head on young shoulders.

Finish school, pack you kit bag. go round the world, fuck as many hot backpacker chicks as possible in 12 months you wont remember her name. Simple

>"Sunscreen"
What a fitting description of your problem
My only advice would be to try to fix your life, user. You only get once, might as well go Michael Douglas quitting your job and finding another way

Who knows, only you do- you're the pilot

Pajeet, stop shitting on my street.

If she doesn't like you (she probably doesn't if she told you she was busy in a nonchalant manner), move onto the next bitch until she rejects you and so on. Your shitty 1st world problem is solved, faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=x_jRDVStzOY

Thanks. It kinda gnaws on my mind so i needed some input to feel even worse

I remember the good old times where I used to live with my parents. It was so easy back then. Now I live in my own house (mortgage) bills, car insurance and shit... wanna win lottery and quit job... hair loss st age 25 not good :( bring back simple life

Nostalgia kills me every day
as retarded as that sounds

All my friends have moved on and are getting on with their lives and i'm happy for them but i'm still sad about the old days.
We all use to get up to some mad shit running from garda and doing spastic shit.
I still miss it tho,
I think my life has run its course, I need to be the reason a reunion happens.
I need to be the reason they all meet up again and decide to share a bottle at our old drinking spots
Thats my destiny

Whats painless?

Who gives a fuck? All this is because of your inexperience with women. That's why it gnaws you.

She's probably being fucked real good right now by some guy who hits the gym everyday and knows how to choke her just right while absolutely demolishing that sweet tight young pussy.

So why do you care? You're not in love with her. Your ego is just so big and you're going "Wow! So rarely I like a girl that is good enough for ME, she cannot possibly turn down a guy as good as ME?!?" Step off your high horse mr. virgin and go talk to some other bitches.

You've started growing bald at 25? Exercise, go out for jogs, you lazy unhealthy fuck! Problem solved! :)

Done and Done, but seriously the "feels" ITT are piss weak,

> I stubbed my toe when i was 7

> I had to get my knee kissed better...

so on and so on...

The point I was making, is you think your miserable now just you wait, there is a steaming heap of freshly excreted shit waiting for you.

>"Enjoy the power and beauty of your youth
oh nevermind; you will not understand the power and beauty of your youth until they have faded
But trust me, in 20 years you'll look back at photos of yourself
and recall in a way you can't grasp now how much possibility lay before
you and how fabulous you really looked..."

or maybe she is dead... take care user. best to you.

The pain of having money for maybe 4 days a month. The rest taken up by so much bull shit.

Tyler Durden knows this because I know this

Yeah, I hear you. You're giving me such Michael Douglas vibes, I always read your words in his voice. I like you, user. I wish you all the best, hope you figure it all out. You're self aware enough to make it, unlike all the people posting in this thread.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about R&M, you little bitch I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the highschool, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Habbo,
and I have over 300 confirmed platinum trophies on playstation. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in Call of Duty, any of em. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes you've ONLY seen the great Rick Sanchez perform, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit over the Internet Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies I met on reddit, prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking owned, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and know over 8 different Tae Kwon Do attacks, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat from all my Jackie Chan movies, but I have access to the entire arsenal of replica vidya swords, and I will use them to their full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue.
But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it.
You’re fucking owned, kiddo, pwned.

Don't think like that lad. I'm in the same boat. Going to one of the boys' weddings tomorrow. First time in a long time seeing all the lads again. Just make the time for it. They'll get together it'll just take a while to match up the schedules