Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bPJSsAr2iu0
youtube.com/watch?v=I0tE6T-ecmg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stannis is

Game of cucks? No

That said, natalie dormer is waifu tier

HODOR :*(

Twyin Lannister is, but of course that pseudo-intellectual dwarf had to go and kill him.

The end of the patriarchy everywhere and the power to women yeah it's obviously Sup Forums approved

yfw you realize that he was driven mad by visions of himself dying, he could probably feel the knives tearing into his flesh.

That is why he couldn't get up to help when the white walkers moved in, he knew he was going to die then.

>end of the patriarchy
tell that to the greyjoys

>implying
youtube.com/watch?v=bPJSsAr2iu0
*DAILY REMINDER* her fucking HUSBAND directed this

Yes it is, but only certain characters are Sup Forums approved
>tywin lannister
>stannis baratheon
>hodor

other than that its fun to sit back and watch the shitfest that is Daenarys

Jon dies

Who are the two in the image?

Oh boy, I can't wait for Danaerys to use her new army to NOT invade Westeros for another five seasons!
>women in charge

natalie dormer and some nigger

MY EYES

>game of sjw's

Also Ned isn't Sup Forums approved? What about ramsay

Day ruined

Ned was weak. Ramsay is gonna die and is made to show you "hey look how powerful white male are ! please be cucks"

The show hasn't had any race mixing and has a mostly white cast

Stannis is the only Sup Forums approved character

It's shit

not anymore

its feminist propaganda now

No, now fuck off

fugg i completely forgot about Ned. he was a good man but his fault was that he waws too trusting of other people in a city that was foreign to him, and his good nature was his downfall

ramsay is a maniac, killing off his own fucking family because he didnt believe that he would truly be lord of winterfell, fuck him

>daenerys and drogo

Whoa, hold up. What about Baelish?

It ok man. If you study her you can see that she is odd as fuck looking.

First season was all about a blonde haired girl getting railed by a beduin/mongol hybrid

>brown women ruined the world by making zombie nazis

thats probably about the most red pilled message yet. that far left liberalism creates a far right counter culture

>every episode this season has had multiple instances of people talking about severed cocks

What did D&D mean by this?

No.[spoiler]Maybe[/spoiler]

>literally the king of all degenerates

This. I've completely stopped watching this series. It was bound to get fucked as soon as HBO picked it up and normies started paying attention.

i would take the no dick Unic over that limp dicked fucktard any day, he is literally the classic beta male

Well the actor Jason Momoa's father was Hawaiian and his mother was German, Irish and Native American.

He's a big guy

The show is literally produced by Jews

Some aspects are, but it's very obvious they're caving to feminists and hipsters lately

Not to mention, now that they don't have to follow the books they will make Daenerys the girl power fantasy that their feminist fanbase is demands and have all guys be weak and bow to their grillpower overlords and have Brienne going around beating everyones ass cus "YAS QUEEEEN ;)))"

Luckily it's still very enjoyable for now, but doomsday is coming

Books are fun but the actual writing quality is terrible. Also i doubt JabbaRRM knows how to finish the story

Show can sometimes be alright but it has been in decline because the showrunners constantly pander to the cancer fanbase

haha I guess that makes me "indigo pill"

Eh, I respect his methods. Running around stabbing everyone in the back, hasn't got caught yet.

Tywin was pretty good at the game too, except he didn't think about the fact that one of his kids would eventually kill him because he was an asshole.

>Robert Baratheon
>Ser Allister
>Jagen Hgar

Sup Forums approved?

>you will never get a Game of Thrones with John Milius as the showrunner
>you will never see a new season of Rome

"FUCK MEN" the show

Ho de do
Ho de do
Ho de do

>Some aspects are, but it's very obvious they're caving to feminists and hipsters lately
How? Not saying I don't believe you, I'm just not that good at connecting the dots.

Holy shit Baelish is the cia guy

sure hes clever and manipulative as fuck but
>weak faggot
>challenges stark brother 4 the beautful princess because tru love always wins :^)
>gets btfo
>bitch saves his life
>spends his entire life getting rich running brothels watching his girl get fucked, literally a cuck
>no sex because tiny dick
>20 years later still obsesses over another mans wife
>goes after her daughter
its /r9k/ incarnate

Yeah.

I feel like I got cheated on that front.

I like medieval history and political intrigue and shit. They reeled me in.

I don't pay for the show though, so fuck it.

>feminist pandering everywhere

What do you think? Currently most male characters are depicted as spineless pussies while all the female characters are stronk independent badasses who kick men ass on a regular basis.

>Written by 2 kikes
>"all men must die"
>Every fair haired main is either evil or a pussy
>Le womyn power dragon woman
Glad I stopped watching this shit after season 4.

>heino approves

Well, /r9k/ if they had power of any kind.

You make a good argument, which makes me side with Varys again, who is of course a eunuch.

God damn it.

Don't do this to me.

GoT has a breadth of characters and storylines. Personal, vicious, philosophical, fantastical... yet the trash that lives on Sup Forums can't see past the few characters they disagree with.

Why bother making threads when it's the same shit being spammed over and over again.

Does it have minorities in it?

If yes, then no.

beta cuck

TV Shows in general is degenerate since are kind of useless. A man of culture should read "A Song of Ice and Fire" rather than hype those predigested trends.

And nothing of value was lost.

>GoT has a breadth of characters and storylines. Personal, vicious, philosophical, fantastical...

Tell that to /lit/...

The only ones in the show are literally slaves or barbarics

Friendly reminder that any woman that holds any type of power in shows and books gets rekt and ruins everything

or you could watch anime. much more insteresting than anything on american tv

No, it's blue pilled as fuck.

All the good male characters from the books were either removed or completely emasculated.

>watching the dubbed BR version
>this scene
>FECHAR A PORTA
>FECHAR A PORTA
>FECHAR A PORTA
>HODOR
>mfw

Well I just lost any attraction I had to her

/lit/ is full of pretentious snobs, their opinions are worthless

I don't really see what you mean about caving to feminists and hipsters. Please elaborate.

Honestly I think most of the feminists said they would boycott the show because Sansa's rape was TRIGGERINGGGGGGGG

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

youtube.com/watch?v=I0tE6T-ecmg

i was just wondering how they would translate this topkek

>yfw the dick in your face in last nights episode

My attraction to her just hit 0%.

Now instead of seeing her naked I want that whore to die next episode!

>implying Varys isn't based

Is it really bad? Gonna watch the episode with my gf tonight. How cucked am I?

How can a TV show produced by jews, broadcasted on a SJW chanel, and based on a book written by some fat ass neckbeard, be Sup Forums approved?

Oh wait...

Just imagine some uncircumcised cuck pulls his pants down in front of your face for a few seconds. That's pretty much it

>>some uncircumcised cuck pulls his pants down
>Burgers actually think circumcised is the default and have to distinguish normal penises as something exotic
JUST
How more Jew'd can a country be?

Pay debnts cheese dick

this

Show is shit but the books seem alright so far, though I'm currently just at the second one.

Ned was weak in politics, but he was a good soldier and a family man. Poor guy but it's politics.

Baelish is a robot who wants to the world burn because his love is engaged to an alpha male

>nude scenes
>degenerate
Nope. not /pol approved

>Baelish is a robot
.... No, he's not.

Varys is the best character

he lost his dick and balls so he is immune to the vaginal jew, which has fucked over every single other man in the show

You mean the the Jew of westeros?

see

Good actor too imo

YOU FORGOT:

>Aeron Damphair

the most Sup Forums motherfucker in the show, bar none

Arguably Tywin too

>showBaelish
Come on user

That chick with the tits had Varys all shook tho when she knew about his dick in the fire

props to him for faking that faggot voice for 6 seasons

literally who

i like tywin but he fucked himself by being a cunt to tyrion

Did anyone else get a hardon from the new red woman?

I imagine you'd be disappointed too if someone would burn your benis.

surprised yeah, but hes still immune to her

It's garbage just like that hack Martin

He's based on the books, and he show a lot about the ironborn religion. In the show he is not a good character and have almost no speaks.

I dont even believe that pic related is trully Aeron on the shows. He just do not fit

uber kek

Why is this not all over the news? I thought the book fans were driving the show production?

not an argument