Yo

Yo,

So I'm fed up of paying mainstream prices for weed and looking to grow my own. I'm a UKfag, can any help me with what I need etc for growing the plant.
Also I have a criminal record and have just come out of prison so would appreciate not getting caught with this.

Thanks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AnWd2mHedK0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>that wet trim

Hahahahahahahahahaha that picture is so gay

What do you mean, user?

Reported you to scotland yard cyber crime unit (NCCU). Enjoy prison again.

Why.... would you do that?

grow it in your basement's secret basement so you don't get caught again
also lick my sticky balls

Do you see how the buds are drying on a rack and not drying by hanging upside down with the sugar leaves and vine still attached to the buds? It ruins the drying process. You lose a bunch of terps, and also ruins the good quality. The vine on the plant is like an artery that is still alive until it dries, transporting sugars, and the sugar leaves also help preserve moisture / aid in transport.

You sound super retarded. Definitely too retarded to grow weed.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Why's that?
I grow weed previously but got caught that's one of the reasons I went to prison for 7 years

>goes to prison for 7 FUCKING years
>gets out, wants to grow more weed
hahaha, holy shit. saged.

Drugs are bad mhkay? Time for you to learn a lesson you junky trash...

Somebody's gotta do it

The policemen said it's very likely because he already was in prison for drugs and they will search his house next morning

OK they might be bad, but anything in big amounts is bad for you.

doesn't even make sence

Nigga how tf you get 7 for growing weed?? I'm pretty sure it was still cat. C 7 years ago so I'm definitely calling bullshit. You're too retarded to smoke weed let alone grow it.

this is so incorrect it actually offended me.

Dude in the UK if you are caught growing weed you go inside.
I had a warehouse with an estimated value of £15million worth of weed.

LOL found the wet trimmer, smokes hay buds

What do you even mean by wet trim?

or are you a machine trimmer? which one, they are both bad.

They all say i Just try and then they inject marijanuas!

You trim the buds from the sugar leaves and / or vine while the plant while it's not dry. Great way to ruin weed.

Some weed I grow recently

looks wet trimmed

I thought that was quality weed?

looks like you dried it in the sun

How can you tell that? I actually dried this with a hairdryer

Look at it, it's dark - trichomes are dead

Growing weed is fucking easy. I grew pic related with backyard dirt and a couple cheap 40 watt energy saver bulbs in my closet

You should have just tied a string around it and kept it hanging for a couple days near a grow light. That what I did and my shit came out perfect

yeah grow weed on a commercial scale and not blast your plants with eagle 20, avid, or forbid and have good yield and quality

Two and a half metric tons? I doubt it. You must have made the news with that much, prove it

youtube.com/watch?v=AnWd2mHedK0

scroll to 11:40 you guys this is how you dry weed.

and yeah, keeping weed near a light while drying is a good way to degrade your product

I kept it pointed in the opposite direction nigga(not directly). My method worked good and my weed got me higher than anything I had in a while

I did dry the whole plant and keep it a certain temperature desu

have a criminal record,just got out of jail, doesnt want to get caught, posts on the internet..... bet your sketching hard after you give this a thought

I'm sure he's behind over seven proxies.

spinosad, method 1 in veg; Phytoseiulus persimilis, and Stratiolaelaps scimitus in flower.

spinosad will make you fail testing

Look up seed banks online
Never ship seeds to your home
Look up grow guides online
Never ever talk about or show your grow to anyone (you will probably fail at this one most do)
Odor control (you will also probably fail it this one too)

if you live in a legal state and grow for personal use, go ahead and ship seeds under the stealth option to your house from a good site. the worst that will happen is you will get a letter saying they seized your seeds, and the seed company sends you another pack for free.

t. weed eggspert

Yall are technically right, Buds needs a few days of drying untrimmed and then put it into a garbage bag or your preferred method for breathing.

Why don’t you just deal?

More like a week at minimum, usually 10 days

It degrades in two to three weeks. True, it's a bacterial product, but the half life is extremely reliable and if used in veg, I've found it to be almost 100% effective against thripps and russet mites without any residuals even in HPLC tested concentrates.

i've seen results of failed testing from spinosad sprayed any time. if you spray it you will fail.

honestly it is a quite innocuous product, nothing like avid or eagle 20.

Russet mites lmao they are the worst.

Have you tried grandevo / venerate?

Sulfur works in veg for russets also.

If you think dark weed is shit then you're dumb

Most likely applied it in flower where it was trapped between bracts with very little air or IR getting to it to degrade it. Like I said, spray in veg, I don't even fail coliform tests. It's either spinosad or essential oil products, and EOs don't ever break down, will flavor concentrates, and neem will test positive for azadirachtin.

I think OP in in GB so not legal.

Also if in a legal state try to get some cuttings and clone them. So much faster than growing out a mother plant to maturity and dealing with a bunch of male plants. Growing from seed is a pain in the ass.

I grew weed indoors for about 10 years and know a lot about it if anyone has questions. Never got busted.

>I think OP in in GB so not legal.
OP Here, yea I'm in GB

they never list azadirachtin as a tested for ingredient.

the bad thing about spraying neem late is you get buds that taste like rotten garlic

A normal person who has spent time in prison and then released would avoid things that might put them back in there. What the fuck is wrong with people. Can you not fucking learn from your mistakes and stop doing illegal shit? People like you are the reason once a person has a criminal record they are considered a criminal for the rest of their lives.