Choose job

Choose dubs

Cant, no jobs around. Sorry Renton.

faggot cant even get lmao

watch this

choose singles

The way of the blade

Choose gf :(

Choose Life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol, and dental insurance. Choose fixed interest mortage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisurewear and matching luggage. Choose a three-piece suite on hire purchase in a range of fucking fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who the fuck you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked up brats you spawned to replace yourself.

Choose your future.

Choose life.

I choose another Trainspotting movie

Choose desu

Thread Theme?

youtube.com/watch?v=iTFrCbQGyvM&t=443s

I choose to wake you up before I go go

Second one was very disappointing imo. Entertaining but totally lacking in substance, did a total disservice to the original.

I agree, I liked the flashbacks in it tbh, mainly cause it was the original being shown

+

My favorite track from the movie. Beggining is so fucking magical.

Nostalgia Chords

Yep there was some decent nostalgia, nice they had the original cast too.

I struggle to read the book but some Scottish guy recorded an audio book of Trainspotting which I've been listening to, he does pretty decent job. Here's a random chapter: youtube.com/watch?v=8WUtFwriWtw

Sweet thanks user!

>I choose charmander I guess
>in bust your rival
>IN THAT CASE I CHOOSE SQUIRTLE

heh, gary gonna swim with the magikarps tonight

No problem bro, enjoy