>BOMBOCLAAT

is it really that easy?

anotha one

>is it really that easy?

WHAT?

YEAH!

By the look of that referred to bowels of bacon grease, holy shit is he fat

That doesn't look like lil jon.

That's lil scrappy, who isn't nowhere near worth a million dollars, let alone $28 mil.

It's a long story but I am responsible for DJ Khaled rise to fame

He sells drugs and wash money. So yes.

life is really that pointless

Yes, but it's mostly random. Well not random, but like a combination of luck, networking and charisma. Basically anybody could be a super wealthy famous musician, very very few people ever will be.

another one.....................

He hates black people.

TRUTH.

I was listening to this one track on Cruel Summer, "Cold", which was supposedly "by DJ Khaled" . It was just Kanye and some other guy, and it wasn't produced by him. All he did was say "DJ Khaled" at the beginning and that's it, that's all he did on the song. Why the fuck is his name even there if he didn't do shit?

>U SMAWT
>U LOHAN
>U A GENIE

What did he mean by that?

His necklace says "Allah"

YESBOYYESBOYYESBOYYESBOYYESBOYYESBOYYESBOYYESBOYYESBOYYESBOYYESBOYYESBOYYESBOYYESBOYYESBOYYESBOYYESBOYYESBOYYESBOYYESBOYYESBOYYESBOYYESBOYYESBOYYESBOYYESBOYYESBOYYESBOYYESBOYYESBOYYESB

Seeing happy families makes me want to die.

Just wait until Khaled gets bored with "his boy" and lets him go down a path of drug abuse and materialism. He's already setting him down it through his constant documentation of their relationship. At least he's around I suppose, if this was a single mother dear god he'd be fucked.

[spoiler];_;[/spoiler]

FUCK. ignore this

I wont act like I haven't done it

You can't ignore whats been done user