Okey mu/, let´s try to do this properly

Okey mu/, let´s try to do this properly.
L: Monsieur Hamilton.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NwlBxYyjrqM
youtube.com/watch?v=dwydujSqMRA
youtube.com/watch?v=au1gEvV9vxQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ryQTZIRoFvg
youtube.com/watch?v=VHEJrXPvU5s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Get that nigger musical out of here

Where´s your white privilege now?

Fucking nigger fanfiction about the revolution. If white people did an inaccurate black history musical starring white people you'd be furious. Get outta here.

Hey i met him! He came to a show i was performing in. Chill dude. Hung out backstage with the cast. Then got a drink at the bar with some of us.

this

Black people were choosen because white people rap and sing like shit.

It shouldn't have been rap in the first place. Rap is garbage for a musical, that show sucks live. And the lyrics are cringey as fuck. Not to mention the inaccuracies. Blacks shouldn't have been involved at any stage.

He agrees with you. Some high-five bro?

I am the very model of a modern major gangster-all.

I've information weed, medicinal, and mineral,
I know the kings of the hood, and I quote the fights historical
From East coast to West coast, in order categorical;a
I'm very well acquainted, too, with matters editorial,
I leave my victims, both simple and quadriplegicall

Uh, sure

topkek

I'll put this on my list

OP here, well, as I see it, KKK jokes have ended and no one around is a Hamilton fan, so I´m jerking off.

The list? Craig, is that you?

Did you think anyone on Sup Forums would be a fan of that nigger-produced, history raping, racemixing, jungle music bullshit?

yep

Well we're not so fuck off boy

If I told that I´m gay and I enjoy being fucked off, would you get triggered? Because that, honestly, made my day.

Triggered? No, we don't get triggered like you snowflakes. I'd just say it figures you're a faggot.

Well, then this would be boring af, nice to meet you KKKount firend, enjoy your weekend and be happy.

I have a mild interest, but I haven't got much clue about Broadway, so I seem like a fish out of water. Perhaps I'll get back to it in a few years after I've managed to find more time to learn more about this shit.

And a fine day to you sir

I don´t like musicals, but this one is very enjoyable. Some songs, specially in the first act are really good shit.

It's not really Broadway. Broadway is music. Rap isn't music.

The history is shit though, just saying.

Like a bratty boy who tries to attract attention

Okay, you've piqued my interest. Link me.

First time a musical is talked about on Sup Forums... What other musicals do you like/dislike?

youtube.com/watch?v=NwlBxYyjrqM
youtube.com/watch?v=dwydujSqMRA
youtube.com/watch?v=au1gEvV9vxQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ryQTZIRoFvg
Those are my favorites, the musical is about the EE.UU indenpence. Enjoy it.

Jekyll and Hyde, Chicago and South Park: longer, bigger, uncut

West Side Story, Hamilton and Wicked.

Speak for yourself bud

Adult conversation now, please.

Well, color me surprised that was enjoyable. It's good. Kinda makes you see the Independence in a whole new light cause it's filtered through a different medium.

Everyone has spoken here about black people, but I honestly thing that is not relevant, actors who are doing the musical in Chicago right now are withe, black, latinos...It´s not a race matter.

Nice to hear that.

>It´s not a race matter
It is if people make it a race matter, as they inevitably do. They're not throwing away their shot, so to speak.

Anyways I'm especially fond of the time period they are singing about and they did it justice with their portrayal and with respect.

Actually, just to read comments like that, It´s worth to pass over all "You fagg" comments, thank you.

Talking about musicals, I wish this song and others by this band would be made into a musical

youtube.com/watch?v=VHEJrXPvU5s

You're welcome. Best of wishes to you.

Sounds great, thanks