>recently managed to get a drop of szechuan sauce
>this boosted my IQ by a few points
>tfw my gf's IQ is now 6 points below mine
>tfw gonna have to dump her
>don't think she is going to make it without me
>not like I care the bitch is too stupid for me
>she was a quality body pillow though

K

I've never met a Rick and Morty fan smarter than me and I'm barely in the top half of the population. The only cartoon show adults should watch is Adventure Time.

your trying way to hard

kys

A good riff on the popular R&M copypasta about a girlfriends IQ being within 5 points, pref lower, than yours.

Shitty bait

Alright I'm so fucking tired of people talking shit on my show. No you're not smarter for watching it. Also learn to spell stuff out not just gf. Probably doesn't know proper grammer or anything. You the type of person that would go home and bust a nut to ur dog you sick fuck. I even bet you shower with your clothes on. I don't need this shit you stupid sadistic fucking retard. I don't even wanna be in your thread anymore XD

>XD
>calling someone else a retard
mfw

Mfw no face

>its called a joke

I found Rick Sanchez's nihilism to be funny, until the end of the 3rd season.

Mfw when you didn't point out anything else but the XD

The XD is the worst part, that's why

Just proves I'm superior get out of my thread phesant

To be fair you have yo have a high IQ to understand copypasta

Usually when a fandom becomes cancerous it stays that way for a couple of years before it slowly calms down, but this one became cancerous then self aware almost immediately during the season 3 hype, which I'm kind of ok with

Actually it's hilarious
the best thing is the "you need a really high IQ to enjoy rick and morty" copypasta

>>rick and morty fan
I'm so sorry.

Kek.

are you for real?

I have never seen this. Saved

Yes, you would realize that if you watched the quality tv programming that is Adventure Time you fucking cretin.

I used to watch it before I went to high school, its more of a teenage and younger show than anything

ITT: bunch of faggots argue over their intelligence in a online thread site

Pretty much. Your pretty smart to notice

Show is most over rated piece of garbage ive ever watched.

Like the movie step brothers. That was some fucking shit too. But everyone went apeshit because will ferrel does what he does best. And thats acting the same character in every fucking movie he does.