Hey Sup Forums

hey Sup Forums

got some girl on snapchat sending me vids/snaps.
problem is i can't screenshot them without her getting all nervous and shit.

i've got an samsung, how do i bypass this?
AZ screen recorder notifies them when i take a screenshot.. but it does record videos and stuff

I'll post the spoils on Sup Forums if it works

Az dosent give a screenshot message, wtf?

Take video w az screen recorder, watch snap, end recording, go to video you made, screenshot

get her to chat with you on kik . then no warning of screencaps.

Use another phone or camera to take a picture of the Snapchat pic while it's open. No tech can beat that

problem is as soon as i open the snapchat app, click record, and then open her snap it says 'screenshot'.

Yeah i've got a shitty s5 that i can do that with, i think that'd be my only hope or like a $40 walmart ipad lmfao.

you think DU screen recorder will be the same?

use kik faggot

Click record before opening app maybe?

ya i've tried but shes paranoid as fuck.. even when we're on skype (no cam) she'll only snap me videos of her going at it, but they're rapid fire and only 10secs

take a picture of your phone with another phone

faggot

DU recorder video recording doesn't get detected

Nah, you can't, i've tried. it only lets you click record once the app is open.

how long have you been snapchatting with her?

really? i'll give it a try.

Just say kik is easier for you, and act all confused as to why shes nervous

No that would be too smart

Yes you can that's what I do..

the thing is, we use whatsapp all the time and we whatsapp face time or w/e, and then she'll turn it off and be like check snapchat lmfao. This is her first time so i guess shes really paranoid.

Really? the fuck am i doing wrong.

install lineage on the spare phone, root it (these are easy to do, i just tried it for the first time on my old s5 recently and went smooth as silk), and i'm sure there are apps or ways of getting around the screenshot notification if you use a rooted phone. investigate and see if that's true.

What I do is, I get a snapchat I want to ss, be either Red one or story, start recording open snapchat and just look at it, close it and then stop recording, and that's it, never said screenshot

Does whatsapp give notifications when you screenshot? I don't use it

nah whatsapp doesn't, only snapchat as far as i know.

how long ago was it since you tested it?

Just tell her to stay on whatsapp, say its easier, and act confused as to why shes nervous, tell her she can trust you

I literally just tested it with my gfs phone and az doesn't give a screenshot notification if you just make a video recording. Just record, stop the recording, open the video through your gallery, not through the popup right after and then screenshot there.

i've tried everything, she will legit put cam on and talk to me for like 15mins and be like fuck, "turns it off" and i can hear her moaning and then i get rapid fire of snapchats of her doing

guess she has that sense of security of snapchat?

Did it last week, I never updated my AZ screen recorder, so it's and older version, maybe that's why

Just use Mobizen screen record. If you have samsung you can record internal sound too

I do this all the time too. OP is a budle of stucks

i'll try that, i'm legitimately a retard so lmfao A_A

Ok just try az recorder cuz it works for me

Appvalley.vip
Download
Trust developer
Download Snapchat ++
Save her videos

Bumperino, want to see her shit posted.

I use my digicam in manual mode. Protip: macro mode

I can vouch. Even had my friend send me a test vid. I reforded and no notification. Tried it direct and with Stories

post her pics?