Unpopular opinion thread

Unpopular opinion thread

I hate "people" who are mental retarded and think society should seriously consider euthanasia for them.

+1 to that.
Mostly my unpopular opinions would be popular here, so I guess I'll say: I don't think terrorism is at all a big deal and people shouldn't be shitting themselves so much about it.

Anyone who's intelligent shouldn't have kids, meaning only stupid do. This will result in the worlds population being very dumb as the generations go on, causing humanity to die off

Then kill yourself faggot

we get way too many faggots trying to kill themselves in here, but you are the first that wants to do it by passing a new law

I'm Hispanic and I like Hitler. He was looking out for his own country men, like any other leader would. He was the best leader of the 20th century.

Israel is great for the Middle East.

Judging be the picture you've decided to post with your thread creation, and your comment, the irony here is of epic proportions.

I hate "people" who don't know how to use "quotes"

People with Down syndrome are not humans as they do not meet the chromosomal criteria.

See

>Best leader in 20th century lead his country to defeat and now his ideology is widely seen as so evil, governments class people with that ideology as terrorists.

That's why it's called an unpopular opinion you fucking buffoon. Op would want to have you killed

Fair enough, but OP will want this guy killed too

Freedom should be free.

op wants to kill himself

/thread

>trimp

>op wants to kill himself
there are easier ways to do that, m8.

That may be an unpopular opinion on b/ but it's a pretty common viewpoint amongst normies.

some black women are attractive, in the right light

Muslims need killed off. Islam is the cancer of the world.

>I hate "people" who are mental retarded
>mental retarded
>seriously consider euthanasia
yes

I think extinction of mankind should be achieved by sterilizing all of its members, and that conceiving a new life is as morally abhorrent as murder.

Most people on Sup Forums hold very conventional views
- pro gay? check
- pro drugs? check
- pro left? check
- anti religion? check
I teach at university, and this is 95% of people under 25.

Just curious, do you want to exterminate mankind to save the planet or some other gay reason?

>black women are attractive, in the right light

Eh I mean that would be a positive side effect for some people, but like I don't think think life in general is worth saving. Evolution really fucked up with humanity though, life walking around questioning it's own existence and then dying is just cruel and I think that creating more people is the same as dooming people to a meaningless existence (whether or not the individual sees it as meaningless) and an eventual demise.

is that picture supposed to mean anything?

Oh, okay. I don't exactly agree, but that's a better reason than saving the planet.

pikachu?

Beauty in the form of destruction. Hopefully, you sub-humans will experience more fright.

>mental retarded
right, the fucking lefties, we should put them out of their misery

In Hitler's eyes you woul

Don't forget that the nazis supposedly were the reaction to communism, and due to the nazis communism spread all over Europe and half of Hitlers countrymen got split into a communist country controlled by Russia. What a great leader who did so much for his people.

> People who use "ironically" in the hipster sense don't know irony any better than Alanis Morissette.

> White privilege is having a triple digit IQ and knowing both your parents. It has nothing to do with melanin or lack thereof.

> "Misgendering" trannies is protected free speech and attempts to criminalize it are totalitarianism at its worst.

> America has been more aggressive than Germany ever was.

> The unattractiveness of the latest Playboy centerfold goes to show what a fraud the whole transgender movement is. Hormones, surgeries, injections, and photoshop can't transform that thing into a woman.

> HIV is hard to get even through raw-dog buttsecks and its decimation of the gays in the 80s and 90s show how degenerate homosexuals are.

> Feminism actually made sense for a while-- women ought to be paid equally, not sexually groped at work, not expected to service managers -- they dropped the ball and made life worse for women when they advocated what has become feminism.

> Political correctness is OK where it concerns merely being polite to people. where it crosses the line into Orwellian newspeak it should be burnt with fire.

> Homosexuals were sequestered for good reason.

> Jews were sequestered for good reason.

> Blacks were sequestered for good reason.

> White guys with yellow fever are just going team yellow to trade up 2-3 points on the looks scale. They could date a White 5 or Asian 7.5 and choose the latter.

> Black woman / White man is the most stable marriage (fact) because both know that they really don't have other good options: he's too nerdy to get a good looking woman and she has no interest in trying to date Black thugs.

> Single mothers will be the death of the West.

pikapika jew

>implying that a desperate, murderous need for a single hierarchy is not a mental illness
We should really just gas people who can't function completely independently by the age of 18. Also 100% inheritance tax except for smallholders of productive farmland.

Do you hate "people" who are mental retarded and don't think society should seriously consider euthanasia for them.

i support war because its good for the overpopulation issue

when i hear about people dying in the news, i don't care at all if they are asians

>they dropped the ball and made life worse for women when they advocated what has become feminism.
That's bourgeois feminism. Everything that the bourgeoisie touch turns to self-delusion, power-mongering, and generally shit. This is why they and their values need to be insulted, mocked, beaten down with logic, and set aflame.
>Single mothers will be the death of the West.
The death of the West is long overdue and should be accelerated.

Abortion could have solved this problem without years of suffering and heartbreak. Why was this okay in the halcyon days of the 18th century and completely REEEEE now?

>''i'm'' a mental retard and think society should seriously consider euthanizing me.
why you hate me faggot

Mainstream Democrats are terrorists and agents of a foreign power, and should be imprisoned incommunicado and the assets of the party and its major donors forfeited to the general welfare.

If single mothers earn less than 75% of the national average, they should have to surrender the child to the state to be raised in a proper manner. This would greatly reduce poverty/crime and the cycle it creates.

You'd have a good time hanging out with Darwin and the crew... too bad they'd probably want to euthanize you. Oh wait - they already are. I don't expect you to get the joke inferior beings

>i support war because its good for the overpopulation issue

Industrialization has done more for pop control than war.

Every industrialized nation has below replacement level birthrates.

The problem is that Africa is un-industrializable and in 100 years we'll be an African planet.

Not if we leave them alone. Don't send them food aid, don't let them come over here, don't fuck around with their politics.
Oh, wait, we can't, modern jewdistrialized society is absolutely dependent on minerals that can be found nowhere else.

>Single mothers will be the death of the West.
only point i disagee with.
they already are at fault, now it's just a waiting game

Anthropogenic global warming is a hoax designed to expand government power and promote communism.

>I think USA does the right thing 9/11 times
>Jews are awesome
>Remove kebab remove kebab remove kebab
>Blacks and whites should breed, then help remove kebab
>Take over Mexico and destroy their drug trade. Implement modern farming practices and invest in their economy.
>Remove kebab (and send money to Israel)

not one part of that is true

>I hate "people" who are mental retarded and think society should seriously consider euthanasia for them.

Gotta disagree.

People with Down's are 100% pure good vibes. They don't have the Jekyll / Hyde struggles that us normies have.

They radiate pure love.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkjUTVtSQmw

>not one part of this is true
Did you flunk history? Holy fuck

American christians should be classified as terrorists.

Agreed

Racist should be put in institutions for the mentally ill. Racism is a mental illness and has a high rate of being a danger to others.

>only point i disagee with.

I like you user!

Are you me? But I go as far as anybody with below 100 IQ. And some physical retardation as well

probably the most unpopular opinion on Sup Forums

>Jews are awesome
>Blacks and whites should breed, then help remove kebab
I wonder who could be behind this post.

Most of the things you listed are totally logical and anyone with a brain would be "pro" them.

Gays are just people
Drugs are tools
i wont touch politics
and religion? please... you claim to be both educated and an educator and you honestly believe in god? KYS.

We can pretty much leave them alone. We can trade guns and Cadillacs (no medicines of course) to the inevitable dictators in exchange for whatever natural resources we need and let them shoot, slice, and AIDS themselves into extinction.

you mean Liberals ??

>06/20/16 New Sup Forums Banner Contest with a chance to win a Sup Forums Pass! See the contest page

This, but also American jews.

Rousey wasn't ever that great, it was the level of competition in a new division.

The comparisons of being the "female Mike Tyson" or claims she could beat Floyd Mayweather in a boxing match just go to show how hype trains dissolve logic.

She had some techniques that no one in the new division had experience blocking -- the throw -- so no one had an answer until everybody did which they got when Holly Holmes just dropped her hips and prevented the throw.

Like niggers?

Same opinion here

>I'm still mad about Kovalev. Ward is just #1p4p dick puncher.

>America is mostly doing alright, despite everything, but only because I know enough about the rest of the world to know how completely fucked it is.

>people who break the speed limit should be executed. They think its normal and deserve the preposterously high road death statistic they generate.

>Trump is terrible, but he's still a win. Proof that the there is no all powerful conspiracy that has seized control of everything. A flaming shit-covered brick through the window of condescending elites everywhere. But nobody really has the back of the American people.

Clearly you haven't meet anyone with down syndrome they can be volatile as fuck and thiving bastards

>Proof that the there is no all powerful conspiracy that has seized control of everything
Except that now the generals have mostly taken control of his information stream, and the NYT is more than okay with that. It doesn't have to be an all-powerful conspiracy to effectively manage a rogue "employee". It doesn't even have to be a conspiracy. A mindset of "Is this good for the System?" is enough.

Where is Mason, anyway?

You're not wrong OP, but by what criteria? I'm sure under many people's criteria you are a dumb ass and deserve it yourself.

Anyone who is religious is just as mentally unstable as a person who wants to change their gender

OP is not a faggot

IQ < 80 is my criteria.

[Doesn't that include a lot of niggers?]
[yes]

they're like nature's NPC's