/sag/ - South Asia General

What is this face trying to convey edition

Other urls found in this thread:

election.ekantipur.com/?lng=eng
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghaznavids
unicef.org/wash/nepal_70745.html)
aljazeera.com/indepth/inpictures/2015/12/crisis-nepal-india-border-blockade-continues-151223082533785.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madhesi_people
in.rbth.com/articles/2011/12/20/1971_war_how_russia_sank_nixons_gunboat_diplomacy_14041
instagram.com/_kiman/?hl=en
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Looks like local election result is coming desu
election.ekantipur.com/?lng=eng

Commies win again?

Don't know but seems like Maoist will lose big which is expected because the influence members of the Maoist have left to form their own commie party

So.. commies will still win but they will not be Maoist? Definitely a big improvement, tbqh.

Yes Marxist-Leninist communist party seems likely to take led over other parties

Thanks for that edit solti

no worries solti

What is solti

It originates from Gurung community. Gurung families allow, encourage even, a girl to wed her cousin (maternal uncle's son). They are called Soalta/Soaltee. I've heard gurung people talking about soalta/soaltee having right to wed the other if they want.

Because it sounds so cool to other non-gurung people too, it got picked up as a everyday slang word to mean something along the line of "buddies".

>solti
I guess it's the same as "bro"
dont really know what the real meaning is tho

what
said

Thanks, solti

post local election meme pls

He reminds me of Musharraf

Watching other countries trending list in youtube is so much fun.

Animu bump desu

recommend some anime solti
the only ones I've ever watched are
Jormungand, Attack on Titan and Death Note.

something gory pls

Suprise! The commies are winning!

Neon Genesis Evangelion is Fucking amazing.

Enethough the last two episodes are shit the film makes up for it. It's still pretty confusing and deep but it's an amazing watch.

Better call Saul, best anime

The manga is better

>Implying I would know the difference between anime and manga

thanks i'll look into it.
god,that show was so boring. I didn't even complete the first season.

You don't belong here

Different folks, different strokes I guess.
Breaking Bad is pretty amazing though
You like Cory in the House better?

NGE is too deep for you, sry

>implying I watch for the plot

Well if you want just gory anime than watch 'Another'.It just non stop gore solti.

LEAVE

looks good to me

Yes it is.Don't expect too much from plot but the gore in this anime is just awesome.

Anime ≈ homosexual
ecks dee ecks dee xD

Another gore anime i recommend is 'corpse party' anime.It just gore,gore and gore.

Explain pajeet

Japanese cartoons are homogay

thnx

hi lads

hello
what map is this

>MFW you'll be never part of ottoman empire

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghaznavids

at least
part of the mughal :-D

What are the major differences between Turks and Turkics?

\"\..
./"L ' ,
' ,
',

ले तेरे phone में मूत दिया

जो उखाड सकता हे उखाड ले...

और सुन कल भी मुतूंगा.

Pee somewhere else pajeet

Their origin is in Turkey. Genetically related. Just like Anglos and francs are Germanic

eh

We are more related in comparison with aglo/franc = germanic

We are a tribe who left after the fall of the Gokturk state and migrated to the west. Our Turkic (Kazakh/Uzbek..) brothers decided to stay, we are all Turks in fact.

*sorry for bad england*

You guys look quite different from them. They look Oriental.

indeed we are not very different
except Kazakh/Kyrgz ( They are Kipchak Turks, we are Oghuz )
Uyghurs and Uzbeks(Xorazm Uzbeks) just like us.
We have Scythian blood thereforce İranian/Pontian, so normal.

Code Geass cunt

It looks like the commies are winning the election, Nepalbro.

Frankly I'm with the Rasta Prajatantra because the Nepali Congress Loves India and the rest are Communists. I know they're gonna lose like everytime but meh.

>"The first phase of election was largely peaceful but there were sporadic instances of violence. A CPN-UML activist was killed in Gaurisankar Village Council, Dolakha on the eve of election.[6]Another person was killed in Namobuddha municipality, Kavre on the day of election, the incident is stil under investigation.[7]One person died after security personnel opened fire during a clash between the cadres of Nepali Congress and CPN-UML in Melung village council of Dolakha district on election day.[8]"

You guys are really hyped up.

I'm just glad that the Maoists won't win

You are Greek, Bulgarian or some other Balkanite LARPing as a Turk, you dumb Turk.

Literally as bad as Paki's and the Mughal Empire.

>Frankly I'm with the Rasta Prajatantra because the Nepali Congress Loves India
Rasta Prajatantra are worse than nepali congress they're literally BJP 2.0 pakibro.

What's make you think code geass gory

And regarding the violence yeah mostly of them are youth especially communist so frequent classes happen because of their hot blood but it's nothing to worry about

Because apparently I can't read.

Tell me about the Nepali parties and their stand on India.
Are the Marxists also big on propaganda, btw?

Every communist party and mostly educated youth people hate India.Nepali in general have a view of Indians being dirty and unhygenic.Maiost is dividing because Prachanda is sucking dick of india government.

महाराणा प्रताप सिंह के डर से अकबर अपनी राजधानी लहौर लेकर चला गया और महाराणा के स्वर्ग सीधरने के बाद अगरा ले आया।
'एक सच्चे राजपूत, शूरवीर, देशभक्त, योद्धा, मातृभूमि के रखवाले के रूप में महाराणा प्रताप दुनिया में सदैव के लिए अमर हो गए।
अकबर महाराणा प्रताप का सबसे बड़ा शत्रु था, पर उनकी यह लड़ाई कोई व्यक्तिगत द्वेष का परिणाम नहीं था, हालांकि अपने सिद्धांतो और मूल्यो की लड़ाई थी। एक वह था जो अपने क्रूर साम्राज्य का विस्तार करना चाहता था , जब की एक तरफ यह था जो अपनी भारत माँ की स्वाधीनता के लिए संघर्ष कर रहा था। महाराणा प्रताप के मृत्यु पर अकबर को बहुत ही दुःख हुआ क्योंकि ह्रदय से वो महाराणा प्रताप के गुणों का प्रशंसक था ओर अकबर जनता था कि महाराणा जैसा वीर कोई नहीं हे इस धरती पर। यह समाचार सुन अकबर रहस्यमय तरीके से मौन हो गया और उसकी आँख में आंसू आ गए।

Are the Marxists also big on propaganda?
Very big.They're literally overtaking Maoist as a big commie party in nepal because their hate for indian government.

It's quite odd Nepalis hate India but we never hear about you guys on the news.

It's a combination of many things.

Commie propaganda in action?
Nepal faces the same problems India does to a large extent.
(unicef.org/wash/nepal_70745.html)
All commie governments tend to blame something for their problems and brush their own problems under the rug.

Well whatever Party allows Muslims to live in peace and preach is fine with me.

>All commie governments tend to blame something for their problems and brush their own problems under the rug.
They don't though.The only time when their propaganda work is when India decides to do stupid things like doing blockade in Nepal.And i said it's a combination of many things.Someday i will redpill you about Nepal history.

You don't have to worry about muslim society in Nepal paki bro.They're very peaceful here and sometimes they also do peace rally especially in the day when Mohammad was born.The only time when they protested was when they asked Nepali government to give publc holiday in EID.

Can a Mushrik bro help me understand Hinduism?

I have the Rigveda, Mahabharat, Bhagvadgita and some Hindu Prayers.

Could you tell me where to start and give me the names and qualities/jobs of some gods and avatars?

Nice!

>India blockading Nepal
Why would India do that though? Think about it.
All independent news sources seem to show that some "protesters" in Nepal.
aljazeera.com/indepth/inpictures/2015/12/crisis-nepal-india-border-blockade-continues-151223082533785.html
enforced this blockade. I cannot see what India literally would gain from this but on the other hand (antagonizing Nepalis, losing influence, losing trade), Communists, however, sure rallied Nepalis against a common enemy.

>some "protesters"
Lel did you know how many protesters and police officer died in the protest?Fucking madhesis should be gassed like hitler did with jews.

And it is a very common tactic to win public support by rallying people against a certain foreign power.
BJP did this for Pakistan.
Present Pakistani government, I'm sure have done this for Indians as well.
Your communists are doing very thing with India.
>Madhesis
Tell me more about them

>Madhesis
Just read wiki

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madhesi_people

So Nepalis blame India because of Madhesis? I actually don't think it's Indian government's fault at all in this matter (even though I really dislike BJP)

Our politicians are too dumb to use a foreign power they simply manipulate tribal and Feudal alliances.

The army uses it to keep.ots influence on the government as they always keep us reminded that they are keeping us safe from India.

Yeah, that is exactly what I'm talking about. Our government also tries to vain support by showing us that they're keeping us safe from "Pakistani aggression".

Kek. It'd be suicide to attack India at the time because of Baloch tribal militia and the Taliban. Especially because we don't have friends in Washington right now.

I miss the USSR. It kept us strong.

Really?
USSR pretty much saved our asses in the 1971 war.
Here, read this. Very interesting piece of history, It's worth the time.
in.rbth.com/articles/2011/12/20/1971_war_how_russia_sank_nixons_gunboat_diplomacy_14041

Merhaba, arkadash

Sometime i really wonder should i kill myself or not.I want to keep believing that maybe life has a surprise for me than i'm reminded how retarded i'm thinking that.

Shit thread. Post non-nude Lewds.

Why would you want to die a virgin?
Also, don't kill yourself please. Seek a psychiatrist or something if you think you're suffering from depression.

Post some american sluts
>Seek a psychiatrist or something if you think you're suffering from depression
My family laughed at me when i told them i have depression

instagram.com/_kiman/?hl=en

tfw no qt punjaban gf

That's pretty terrible, mang. I think you should independently call up some psychiatrist and have him/her explain what depression is to your family.

Looks like she has done plastic surgery desu

Are you not a Punjaban yourself, though?

she hasnt i dont know where you got that from, shes based in toronto, canada.
yes, i am : 3 and your point is?

>Please don't be a lesbian
Please don't be a lesbian
Please don't be a lesbian

Stop referring Indians as pajeet.
It's not even a name for fucks sake. Being something new lala.

LMFAO

Sup Forums is filled with faggots. What else you were expecting from a girl here?

im straight, although i do appreciate a nice pair of desi mammey when i see them c;

We will surely appreciate yours. Post'em

I know that. The only reason India interfered was because it was safe. However the existence of the USSR also helped Pakistan economically stable due to the steady flow of American Aid and also kept our Government stable due to American support.