Are SJW and feminists truly Marxist?

So Sup Forums I've seen a lot of times that feminists and other SJW scum has been called "Marxist" and I have a question, as a grandson of a man, who joind the communist revolution from the very beginnig, who fought with anarchists and monarchists and than showed the power of communism through superior firepower to local aborigens in Middle Asia and persuaded them that returning slavery after the Tzars abolished it was not a very good idea, as a grandson of a man who would shot those fuckers at sight, I have a question: WHERE THE FUCK DO THEY INHERIT THE IDEAS AND PRINCIPLES OF MARX?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TvRlJ_MzoII
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the tsar was right. wish russia had remained tsarist

>WHERE THE FUCK DO THEY INHERIT THE IDEAS AND PRINCIPLES OF MARX?

Nowhere. Simply communism has become degenerate in Western countries after 1968.
Our commies stopped speaking about welfare, free healthcare, work... and started speaking about homosexual unions, divorce, abortion and other degenerate stuff.

All communists deserve to be crucified

Nicolas II was shit and got what he deserved.

right there
youtube.com/watch?v=TvRlJ_MzoII

Plus are you aware of the February Revolution before October, right?

Communist morality is atheist and therefore built on sand. I don't know why this is a shock for you leftists.

If your ideology has no respect for the property of others it should come as no surprise when it proceeds to deconstruct other moral concepts as well.

They believe whatever they're spoon fed.

Penn and Teller got a bunch of them to sign a petition banning water for fucks sake.

With their head upside down

As Russian-American, I agree that Nicholas II was one of the most incompetent leaders ever, but damn the Bolsheviks too

The adopt the cultural totalitarianism but remove working class struggle and add racial hatred for whites

Religion is nothing more than just another way to take people's mone and to keep them at bay, what is more the ideology is based not on the disrespect of property as there is a difference obetween private and personal properties. And for some reasons for 70 years there were no, so called, deconstruction of moral concepts, everyone had gone apeshit right after proclamation of "demoracy and freedom"

Modern leftitsts would be viewed as bourgeois degeneracy by classic leftists.

Leftism in the West was made to be weakened in order to promote internal decay so that the Soviets would be unopposed.

The faggots in 1917 would've been prancing around in fetish garb if
>it was available 100 years ago
>they could afford it
>Russia wasn't so damn cold

> Ended unreasonable war
> Kicked out "Temporary Goverment" who were ready to suck Entente's dicks for some vague dividents
> From shit and sticks created an army that kicked out both Whites and occupants who just couple months before were "loyal allies" who pounced like scavengers to get the bigger piece from ex-Russian Empire.
> Created 8-hour woking day, compulsory education and public medical service.
Yeah, total shit.

The funnies thing is that they are from the oppresive classes themselves from the marxist viewpoint

I don't think any Russian denies about benefit of withdrawing WWI, and great educational system they set up, but they were ruthless people who murdered off half of my family by a cowardly surprise attack in the middle of the night.

I am not going to give you standard list of what Bolsheviks did terribly, but I do not think they deserve to be lauded as gods as you try.

No. It's just bourgeois-liberal degeneracy. They belong to a labour-correctional facility.

the sjw, feminists, and gays are tools of communism not really communism. By this i mean they are used to destroy western values so its easier for a communism takeover. By the time regular joe figures out what happens hes either waiting in a bread line or off to a gulag.

Of course the useful idiot sjw, feminists, and gays will be removed by force once the government takes over.

The goal is a one world government where the elite control all the resources and billions do slave labor to survive. Everyone is equal because everyone is poor... thanks soros.

>Father's side of family is Russian
>Communist revolution occurs
>Great Grandfather: "Hmm. No."
>Moves to Los Angeles, USA

And now here I am, vacationing in Brazil.

They are communist and allways have been. They do talk about class, but race trumps class. The reason is that race is a stronger predicter for whether a child will go to jail or not, or their academic perfomance than their parents wealth/income.

This is the only communist that's OK on my book.

To create a people virtually equal, in other words equally useless and worthless, was the Marxists goal all along, so yes, they are.

At least you now have bunkers.

This.