There are literally no good right wing albums

>there are literally no good right wing albums

Why are right wingers so artistically void lmao

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KutXyPEEbQs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=LH-i8IvYIcg
youtube.com/watch?v=vLGFyxAP0QE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you want to discuss politics just go to the GY!BE thread instead of making even worse threads

Art is degenerate

The fuck do you need a "right wing" album for?
Not even a leftist, but does it really matter?

Go back to pol you frog posting cuck.

>mfw lefty cucks are making music to entertain me

only leftist spergs are so emotionally void that the only way they can express their feelings is via singalong

I'm convinced that at least 25% of this board doesn't give a shit about music and is only here to argue about politics.

Like I'm 90% sure these people come from Sup Forums and just spend all day browsing the "left" boards on here so they can find threads to start fights in.

There are literally no good albums which express values exclusive to the left wing, either.

Feels bad desu

Anyway OP, I'm gonna make music right wing again

pink floyd - animals
thats...one total

>Who is John Lennon

Gang of Four - Entertainment

Anuuuu!

>Like I'm 90% sure these people come from Sup Forums and just spend all day browsing the "left" boards on here so they can find threads to start fights in.
You sound mentally ill.

A wife beater.

>good

Go to bed. Grade 9 starts tomorrow.

wow you're fucking edgy

If you don't think that John Lennon/Plastic Ono Band is a good ass album then I'm sorry but you just have shit taste

Sup Forums is truly the new /mlp/

seriously, political bait threads in 2017 are what threads started with a pony pic were in 2010-12.

buttrock AND dadrock

so, dadbutt.

that gnod album is pretty good

I'll listen to Ted for riffs and tinfoil hat talk.

>thinking the nudge is good

dadrock revisionism should be punishable by gulag

GYBE
Pink Floyd-Animals
Radiohead

Thats it though

>Not buttdad

So, it's still right wing

I mean, there's some decent reactionary neofolk like Death in June, but then Rome came along and turned neofolk on its head by singing about Catalonia, anti-fascism, etc.

trumpwrong.gif

GY!BE, Beatles, Pink Floyd, Tribe Called Quest, and pretty much any other political music, most musicians are left

Arguably

Rush is Libertarian, that's kind of close.

found some music for your feel

youtube.com/watch?v=KutXyPEEbQs

>Every The Clash album
> Sex Pistols - Nevermind The Bollocks (INB4: BUT SID WAS A NAZI!!!11!!)
>The entire of the Brazilian Tropicália, MPB and Clube da Esquina movements
>Every Dead Kennedys album
>Every Gang of Four album
>The United States of America - The United States of America
> John Lennon solo carreer until 1975
> Charles Mingus - Charles Mingus presents Charles Mingus
And that is only including the "trully" left, there's also a bunch of liberals (Green Day, Radiohead, Blur, U2...)

Pretty much like the soviet union using bogus mental illness diagnoses to silence critics.

Kid rock

It's something, isn't it? I've been in various artistic scenes for 15 years or so now, and every creative person I've met has been liberal to moderate. My conservative friends are guys I golf with, who are pretty much all alcoholics with a couple of kids and only talk about how much they hate their lives.

I Forgot about hip hop...
> Tribe Called Quest
> De La Soul
> Most of world hip hop is left wing, especially hip hop scenes from poor countries
> Public Enemy
> Twalib
> Run The Jewels
Also a bunch of liberals as well (Kanye, Kendrick, Andre 3000...)

Music is a shallow and lowbrow medium.

Right wingers are more prevelant in high class art like literature

Shit band and pretty much a shit song, but it is about fuckbois and thots. (And will surely trigger someone here)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=LH-i8IvYIcg

>le shallow and pedantic

>Le low class liberal

>le no class weeb

Good right wing bands and artists (from a left wing user perspective)
> Led Zeppelin
> Lou Reed
> Burzum
> Megadeth

>let Reddit meme arrows cumback

>Le both autistic

>le literally shaking now and can't spell right

>Le

and Stereolab, Heaven 17, etc.

I'm not a Sup Forumstard at all but I like Fear. Lee Ving is a right wing asshole but he's at least clever and funny in a way that's comparable to Jello Biafra. Oingo Boingo also had some right-leaning lyrics but they just come across as obnoxious.

lol he definitely an heroed

Also Joy Division

Lou Reed seemed left wing to me, "Walk on the Wild Side" is a prime example

In what sense are they right wing other than making stupid Nazi references?

Gary Numan was at least a half hearted Thatcher supporter. And he didn't know to keep his mouth shut about it because he's autistic.

Half of the songs by Dance Gavin Dance are about how rape is good.

Two songs. One is good, one is okay.

I think Lou Reed just didn't care about politics. To me, Walk on the Wild Side just sounds like him recounting stories of people he met

Well yeah they have nothing else to do with their days. Its not like they work or anything

Right wingers have good enough sense to know that politicizing music leads to shitty propaganda tunes that nobody wants to listen to, like this:

youtube.com/watch?v=vLGFyxAP0QE

>Its not like they work or anything
or have actual friends or hobbies

>coming from the left wing of the political spectrum, which is presently arguing that Trump should be removed from office under the 25th Amendment because he's "crazy"
It's literally all projection all the time. The fucking cinema doesn't project as much in a year as a left winger does in one day.