AOTY

Other urls found in this thread:

kingdom-leaks.com/index.php?/forums/topic/9363-alvvays-antisocialites-2017/#replyForm
npr.org/2017/08/31/547013497/first-listen-alvvays-antisocialites
youtube.com/watch?v=UYtRvhrkRy0
www14.zippyshare.com/v/VBGgCYW6/file.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>literally 10x worse than their debut
no thanks

>LiTeRaLlY 10x WoRsE ThAn ThEiR dEbUt

link

>literally 10x worse than their debut

I'm only on the second track. Is the rest of the album better or worse than the singles?

worse unfortunately.

Oh...

no

back to twitter

same boat

Better.

Its devo

NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAHAHAHAHAH

Good humor? On MY Sup Forums? It's more likely than you think

Forced Meme

Definitely, blows their debut out of the water and is my favorite of 2017 thus far.

Their debut is leagues better but this one is still decent.

Has it leaked in better quality than 128 yet?

That's not Zola Jesus' Okovi...

WHAT'S LEEEEFT FOR YOU AND MEEEEEE

Upon second listen I'm already realizing this album is definitely a grower.

do any of you guys have a link?

It's shit. Selling my tickets.

why does mu like this shit band so much? i have a feeling it's just because of waifufags. their music is completely unremarkable pop crap. if you're gonna listen to twee then at least listen to the good original stuff like beat happening and rocketship

THREE YEARS FOR THIS?

>listening to a 128kps leak
plebs

Dont be a Contrarian

Only leak out right now is a 128kbps rip. No thanks.

where this fucking link is tho

nvm

this album is wonderful you bunch of negative fags, molly sounds sweeter on plimsoll punks than i've ever heard, new sound is varied as hell too without ever being too radical. the drums on not my baby i'm not so sure about, probably just because i've heard the live song countless times.

>tfw Forget About Life
too beautiful

It leaked?

Yeah, but the quality isn't that great.

www.npr.org/2017/08/31/547013497/first-listen-alvvays-antisocialites

kingdom-leaks.com/index.php?/forums/topic/9363-alvvays-antisocialites-2017/#replyForm

Is there a web rip of the npr stream?

>Audio unavailable in your region
sadness

Not yet, no. Only download link going around is the shit-tier 128kbps link.

Is it a mistake that I am waiting for my pre-release LP to arrive before I listen?

i hear people who preordered the album get a download link emailed to them tomorrow, so you're probably better off just waiting a day.

Damn that would be awesome

Confirmed.

!!!

That was quite bland

I'll fuckn shank u m8

FUCK the Canadian merch website doesn't say anything about that REEEEEE they better not snub their home country fans REEEEEEE

I have a new favorite song every time i listen to it

Bland af

oh, its out?

In Undertow SOTY btw

This

Even if the album does live up to the hype I'm undertow is definitely in the running for SOTY

The only track I'm not digging is Forget About Life but the rest is great, especially Lollipop.

its trash user

Forget About Life grows on you Tbh
Dont be a Croatian user

this

Underrated but its so bleak that I can't listen to it often.

*blocks your path*

>Dont be a Croatian user
i laughed

sorry sir, you can't park here

I've never listened to them.
Where do I start

"why, cuz im black?"

>gets angry unironically about keyboard warriors and screen names

I like this guy. He's got a lot of good stuff under his belt

step out of the car and keep your hands where I can see them, nigger

No, becuase the cars should not have any place in modern cities. The fact that today still some schools of urban planning value cars over the quality of life of pedestrians is absolutely disgusting, and nowhere is it more visible than in America. So please get your vehicle out of the urban area, park on the outskirts and use public transport or walk like a real valuable member of society.

this unironically d e s u

bump

But never santas in the closet

npr.org/2017/08/31/547013497/first-listen-alvvays-antisocialites WHY WON'T IT FUCKING LOAD
I saw them live a few days ago, really enjoyed it them. Which one's the one that's like YOU CUT YOUR HAAAAIIIR? They've been playing it live for ages and they did a few days ago but I couldn't see it on the tracklist

Might not be available in your country
Saved By a Waif is what you are looking for

ah nice, it's alright I just found it on youtube here anyway youtube.com/watch?v=UYtRvhrkRy0

Before Today. Go forward in time for cleaner production, go back for lo-fi ramblings

snare sample sounds like shit

better, especially not my baby and saved by a waif which really surprised me since it's quite different to the live version

There's a better quality leak now on kingdom leaks

Thanks will do

Lol

www14.zippyshare.com/v/VBGgCYW6/file.html

is this legit?

Didn't use this link myself, but filename and size is the same as the one I downloaded so it very likely is

I expected them to blow their load completely on In Undertow and Dreams Tonite when those singles came out, but I'm glad they saved some for Lollipop and Saved By A Waif. A couple tracks are pretty forgettable and in general the melodies seem a lot more "trying" than the ones in their first album. Vocal counterpoint is always a nice addition and I like how sonically it's much more varied than the first.