Wow. Really makes you think

wow. Really makes you think

damn, now I understand

Not really, it is a fucking cartoon that isn't accurate

Whoever made this needs to actually kill themselves.

Replace of the traps with other black people and then you will have a more accurate cartoon.

and then an affirmative action helicopter arrives and picks the niggeress up.

Replace nigger with Trump
Replace old fart with Hillary

kek, I love this "really makes you think" meme, it's so much better than "Sup Forums BTFO"

>we wuz slavez n shiet

They are catching on that we are filtering their
"Sup Forums BTFO" threads and have to change their shill and sliding tactics.

Guess Im a #cruzmissile now

wow. Really makes you think

Wow women are really amazing that despite being so disadvantaged more are enrolling and graduating at college and university. And since they were practically slaves before and now part of the work force... That's probably why the western economies are doing better than ever.

It's really amazing how women get paid more up to 30 despite all those challenges!

I love this meme

remember that there is a report button

Fukken kek

I hope you know I saved this earlier today for the inevitable time I would see this shit again.
Fucking predictable the goyem know

Damn...

Look at the name of the picture.

/thread

>denying this is true

Lol blacks have a horrible anti-educational environment to grow up in due to whites bundling them up and leaving them for years. Now you guys try to act like the field is suddenly even due to scholarships and affirmative action.
Meanwhile whites have old money. Get the fuck outta here lmao.

>Ben Bernanke has nothing on his track
Well no shit. Not only is he a jew, he's a very well connected jew. The guy used to represent the FED, you know, the guys that own all of your money.

Its the 4 kids by the age of 20 that does them in. I don't see how whittey can be held responsible for their progressive sexual practices. All the other roadblocks are moot points if you never finished high school because of too many babies.

I guess Sup Forums got BTFO'd again. We will never recover. Might as well delete the board

Sup Forums isn't half as smart as they claim to be.

Pretty sure the white guy has all those obstacles because pc culture is now the status quo

Wow it really does. Guess I'm a #plebforjeb now.

Yeah I know. I bet everyone here is on suicide watch right now

kek, it really rolls off the tongue

Where is this old money you speak off? Can I have some? I became a debt slave to pay my way through college, as did my friends who went to school. The lucky ones where the guys whose dads made less than 40k and so the got fed assistance. But my dad made $45k so I got no money, no assistance, a part time job, and a lot of debt.

Also, my county and school district where the poorest in the state, and 94% white. So "muh white privelage" in k-12 didn't count for shit

fixed

>blacks have horrible anti-educational environment...

yes they do. black communities are terribly toxic due to stigmatization of achievement and work ethic. it's as if they view someone putting forth effort to escape from such a shit setting as a personal insult and belittle the individual and his/her accomplishments till they comply with the complacency and mediocrity that plagues blacks in the US.

>... due to whites

IT NEVER ENDS.

Nobody wants to admit the simple truth. Blacks are dumb. It's just a fact and that's why most of them aren't as successful. Their biggest obstacle is themself.

>ue to whites bundling them up and leaving them for years
We can't help that niggers are on the level of toddlers that need to be watched at all times. Leaving someone alone is usually a good thing, but because niggers are so vastly inept, they manage to even fuck that up.

>Literal oppression Olympics

I'm waiting for the edits.

kek
truth

What is this

>wow
>really makes you think
>damn...

meme?

Nice

Best post right here folks, chiggity check it

A better analogy for this would be, the white guy on the left has been training and preparing for the race and is in good shape, wearing running shoes and proper clothes for running. MEANWHILE on the right the black person, is out of shape and wearing baggy pants and boots by their own free will. Also, there is one small rock in the way that could easily be avoided but they still cry about how unfair it is and ask for a headstart.

This would better show the fact that black youth don't care about their education and therefore are less prepared for life as a responsible adult.

can anyone photoshop picture of drugs , beats , kfc and other shit that is actually stopping black from succeeding

I'm pretty sure "they" is just us. Instead of posting something and saying "look at what libshits are doing now!" they b8 you with a little phrase that makes you mad, guaranteed replies.

Who's to say when everyone is anonymous and carry differing motivations (humor, discussion, venting, sliding, etc). I am, however, confident that Sup Forums is probably more aware/self aware than most.