Talking about the """"Holocaust"""" with a group of people today, among them there's a girl really interested

>Talking about the """"Holocaust"""" with a group of people today, among them there's a girl really interested.
>Tell some jokes, quite racist but everyone laughs because it's just a joke.
>She seems to take them a little bit serious in the good way till i say that the holocaust didn't happen
>B-but what about hitler?, laugh it off and tell her she doesn't know anything.
>Well if you know so much why not enlight me.
>Anti semitic, start talking about every fucking theory i know about the jews, sperg out like a bitch tbqh and keep going as to why we are like this now, etc.
By the end everyone was silent and the mood was way too bad to fix it, told them i had something to do, come home to watch some memes and write this shit.
Now i don't feel like i did something bad but i want to know if i should try to hide my power level when it comes to such themes, feminazi shit, racism, etc.

of course you shouldnt go around telling everyone that you deny the holocaust, get a brain

To be honest most of my friends already know where i stand and they laugh it off or just don't give a fuck, im open when it comes to what i think and it hasn't been ever a problem.

Who's behind that Post?

>Holocaust denyer
You are already lost, user.

How so?

Because the holocaust happened you fucking autismal sperglord

The real world isn't fucking Sup Forums and you are alone and a loser because you're an anti-social, anti-culture, pretentious psuedo-intellectual fucking child

Chill nigga, we all have different povs, if you get so triggered by an online user like me i don't want to see you having a talk about politics.

If you can't learn to be relaxed about what other people think, be it wrong or right whatever, you will end even more lonely than i.

denying the holocaust is not a point of view...

Why not? im sure you will enlight a pretentious pseudo intellectual as myself...

>if you cant learn to be relaxed about what other people think
Motherfuck are you not the fucking same person who literally admitted he sperged out at someone for believing that the holocaust happened?

You're a fucking hypocrite, and completely un-self aware. Look at yourself in the fucking mirror you idiot

This isn't a political debate. This isn't up for debate. The holocaust happened. Don't believe that? Fine. But accept you're a tinfoil hat wearing outcast

>Anti semitic, start talking about every fucking theory i know about the jews, sperg out like a bitch tbqh and keep going as to why we are like this now, etc.
>If you can't learn to be relaxed about what other people think, be it wrong or right whatever, you will end even more lonely than i.

Literally kill yourself you fucking retard

I didn't sperg out about admiting the holocaust happened, im an esl so i just used the first buzzword i could think of, if i had to be concrete i got hyped up?
i was way too much into the talk and spent quite the energy, tbqh the exchange we had was mostly me rambling while she only said "yes"
Im chill, if they wanna say x or y i don't care, but i will say what's on my mind whatever might be the case.

You can have a point of view on an opinion. Whether or not the holocaust happened is not an opinion, it's a matter of fact. Well, fact in the loose definition, as in 99% of people believe it to be true, therefore it is. I don't want to get philosophical here.

T. Shlomo baggins

>sperg out like a bitch tbqh
>I didn't sperg out

>I'm chill
>goes on anti-semetic rants in person

This is why no one likes you. Not only are you a racist, pretentious, psued-intellectual, you're also a hypocrite, a liar, and genuinely lacking in IQ points.

I sincerely pity you. There's nothing anyone can do for you.

Why do you deny it?

>Just because everyone believes it, it's true.

Stop embarrassing yourself, Goldstein. Come up with some evidence that you didn't get from a book written by people who make money from people thinking the Holocaust happened.

Denying the Holocaust is just as dumb as arguing that it happened if you have no evidence, and all you've said so far is BUT YOU'RE WRONG REEEEEEEEE

Why do you believe it?

We do have evidence. There's pictures, statues, eye-witness accounts, history books and more history books, war-time debts and battlefield debris.

Where the fuck is YOUR evidence, hypocrite?

>why do you believe it?
Because there are countless pictures, video films, monuments and leftover buildings, writings and documents of different sorts and even people who lived to see it that all point towards it having happened.

If you do not believe the holocaust happened, do you also not believe world war 2 happened, or do you not believe that Hitler existed?

Also I have been to Auswitch and Birkenau.

Starting to believe this is just bait

Either way, now I want to hear your arguments against the holocaust happening

you know those dropping birth rates among white people? your "white genocide"? this is why. you're the reason.

So much shill

and you trump supporters wonder why girls prefer black guys...

I've totally been in this situation and I generally just joke about it and say that you like to ask questions about just about everything you've learned about history because a ton of the facts are skewed, and you constantly read new things that cause you to question certain things. Say you don't really personally take a side but you like to dig into the things that bring up interesting conversations, especially things that can change a something you always took for granted as true.

Come off as inquisitive, and you'll just be seen as someone smart who likes to fuck with peoples' perspectives a bit. I wouldn't bring it up ever again though. The "holocaust never happened guy" is NOT a stamp that you are ever wanting to rock around in a social setting.