LolUSA

Training to teach is retarded anyway

>teach a classroom with no training in child psychology or behaviour management whatsoever
>kids go the whole year learning nothing and slowly driving you to a stress induced heart attack

lol the average american is becoming dumber
just another step in the plan of the usa turning into a centralized oligarchy of a few patrician families

Teaching is natural, it's an instinct we all have. Plus it's not hard to remember how we were all taught and then repeat that with the classroom

good luck with that

>liking Game of Plebs so much you literally turn your country into a real life version of it

I seriously hope you guys don't do this.

I'm a classroom assistant with zero training, actually teaching kids is just about knowing them, and repetition. The only thing teachers need training in is dealing with all the administrative issues

>I'm a classroom assistant
>with zero training
yeah no shit

Then they should at least have some sort of evaluation to make sure that the ones that lack that instinct don't teach. Because let's face it, everyone that has been through highschool knows that there are plenty of people who don't know how to teach.

t. Doesn't teach kids
They'll obviously still have interviews and some sort of process to weed people out

You used to be able to get a TA job here with no relevant training but now it's required and all of the old ones were forced to go get their certificates.

neither do you

you are retarded, please shoot yourself as soon as possible

Psychology is mostly Marxist bullshit.

Hanging out on the streets or reading novels or just taking a walk in the woods will teach you more than psychology lessons.

But normal schools are good for practice. Practice is good.

Americans have no problem leaving their kids for 8 hours with an untrained loon with a gun, but will run screaming like a terrified girl at the mere sight of an old lady in a hijab.

You can't make this up.

I don't have a licence for that

>They'll obviously still have interviews and some sort of process to weed people out
If they did then this wouldn't be an issue but it looks like it is.

Education isn't free in America, so they're most likely eliminating the need for a years-long course that would cost potential teachers money, and put them off the profession. Just a guess though

Education is free in America. The vast majority attend public schools

>Education isn't free in America
heh, nothing personal tax payers ;^P

Further education i mean. Something that is undoubtedly required to become a teacher

thats how you end up as a haplogroup autist, pekka

That's ok.

Autism is better than fake shit. In the USA they have something called "sensitivity training"... it's some SJW brainwashing. I don't know the details, but it's probably something like, you throw a ball to a person in the classroom and say which colour of unicorn you'd want to be.

Group bonding is ok, but that kind of Marxist stuff is just horrible.

Yes, post secondary education is expensive in the US

I looked this AZ law up though. Basically it wants to alloe experts in a particular field to have a path towards a teaching position. So an accomplished author might teach creative writing, etc.
That's exactly how uni professors are chosen so I can't see it being that bad and it may have a lot of merit. There are still required to take the in-service training that all teachers get throughout their career.

That sounds like a great idea

>In the USA they have something called "sensitivity training"...

wut

The majority of psychology is definitely bullshit but that's not what sensitivity training is. It teaches people about race, gender, age, sexual orientation, etc relations.
Basically so Billy Bob from the farm or Jamal from the hood don't go to school or work and call everyone a nigger or honky because that's what they hear at home

Can I get a link to the article? I want to read it.

>Marxist
Like clockwork, a namefag is also a fucking idiot.
Don't fucking come back, retard.

drumpf btfo

Thanks. So it's applied psychology. Basically creating an atmosphere.

There's a continuum in society; on the lower strata, like in prisons, things are quite tribal or ethnic, and at the other end, in research departments, it gets more invidualistic or meritocratic.

So to lessen ethnic strife, you sort of move from tribal stuff to more subtle stuff. Which is ok as long as it's authentic stuff.

Sup Forums is doing it quite well, and also Sup Forums some times, not by censorship but by offering something of true value, rendering the occasional bants and outbursts mostly harmless.

That should be the goal in schools, too, to give the kids something authentic.

trump is the president and he doesn't know how to run a country, whats so surprising about this

America is such a joke. Better educated teachers = better educated students. There's been studies on this across the world.