Rolling my first hash joint. any tips?

rolling my first hash joint. any tips?

Knife hits

put that shit in a pipe and smoke it fool

fuck i manged to fuck up my thread, im OP but i got an chaptca error, i dont own a pipe

You smoking hash randy?

make one out of foil
do knife hits
get a pipe
get a dab rig
do hookah coal hits

Literally all of those are better options

Yeh, have some self respect and either buy real weed, or at the very least, buy some hash that isn't shitty soapbar.

Nib small pieces off with your nails (quite small) - and roll into balls, mix with tobacco and get paranoid and sleepy - enjoy!

>Don't use that kind of tobaco; it tastes like shit.
>If it's soft; roll it into a small roll
>If not; use a light to warm it up and peel little bits of
>put a bit tobaco in the pape
>hash
>tobaco
>roll
>smoke

Pro Tip: Smoke cold, otherwise the heat will destroy the THC (hash is verry fragile)

heat the hash lightly, pick some pieces of it and roll it to a little snake. be sure that the pieces are not to fat. lay them down on a rolling paper. and start rolling

its hard for me to get canabis, more expensive here where i live.

hey op do a bottle toke
put a coin inside a bottle
cover the top of the bottle with your finger
whip the bottle in the air and stop the motion so the coin breaks a little hole at the bottom
get a paper clip
put the bottle on a table, cover the top of the bottle with a quarter or something
stick a small ball of hash on the paper clip and light it on fire with your lighter
once its smokin and shit hold the ball inside the bottle thru the hole on the bottom
wait for the bottle to fill with smoke
inhale it

do any1 know a tutorial vid? i really dont wanna fuck this up. only got 1g

Tobacco in a pipe? Fucking gross.

what a fucking pitiful joint, put more tobacco and more drugs in that shit OP

you realy hate the cig tobaco with hash?
good weed needs good rolling tobaco but a good hash tastes best with cigarette tobaco.
we even cut 2 cm from the cig to use as a filter tip.

0,5g is a good joint but put enough tobacco in order for it to burn well, if you're smoking alone you're getting high 100%

paper*
Best thing is no tobaco, we all know that

Cig tobaco is way to dry, I can't stand the taste

Currently smoking hash, been smoking it in a bong though, shit puts me to sleep kek

the joint shouldn't be more than 3mm in diameter.
should be 70-80% hash. If the hash is dry, use a knife to make shavings. if the hash is sticky, don't even bother just make bottle hits.

> 3mm diameter
What the fuck

If you can get hash on the reg, then use little balls throughout the weed. Your pic looks like tobacco and I would not even bother doing it. The best way to smoke hash is out of glass, and the most conserving method and cleaner pure hash high.

just eat the whole hash youll be high for at least 8 hours

Hash joints are meant to be rolled slim

Forgot to explain why. If there is a lot of tobacco it burns before the hash and wastes hash.

Yeah, but not like fucking toothpick size