New favorite album thread

post your new favorite album and then say "good taste user!" when someone posts an album you also like :)

This or Arthur by the Kinks

I just can't find a single weak second of music on this thing

>Arthur by the Kinks

my nigga

Brainwashed is a fucking 10/10 jam

Good taste anons

good taste user!

You guys seem to have a great taste in music!

>babbys first mpb
i know, but it means alot to me

interesting autechre pick

Good tastes anons

Good taste user

good taste user

good taste user

Good taste user

good taste user

Top notch, Village Green is high up there for me.

good taste user!
good taste user!
good taste user!

good taste user!
good taste user!

Forgot pic

Good taste anons!

Good taste anons!

Faggot shit anons!

>tfw I wasn't a faggot shit

:(

hahahaha get fuuuuucked

>posts ween while saying this

I'm gonna be a poopy-pants spoilsport.

Hello user. I'm glad that you like Autechre as they are my favorite group. However, IMO LP5 is their worst full-length. I stand athwart a large cohort of AE fans with this view, especially here.

By Sup Forums standards, this opinion of mine is contrarian. For many years, Sup Forums users have commonly cited LP5 as among their favorite works by the group - I can even remember listening to an old Midnight Snacks programs where W.T. Snacks spun Arch Carrier.

But for me, it's a step down from the crunchy beauty of Chiastic Slide, and of course a rut that they broke out of quite famously with Confield. I even prefer the early, naive simplicity of Incunabula, and I much prefer Amber (my personal first album which also happens to hold up very well on its own merits). I can appreciate the tracks on a music-theoretic level but it just feels like they're new guys aping Aphex or something.

If you don't like ween you are a fucking pussy who has never sailed the seas.

if you like ween you're probably a fucking idiotic stoner who can't enjoy anything but DUDE WEED LMAO music. off yourself fag

You are a virgin who cant respect my trips. Watch as I get dubs and prove that everything but The Mollusk is objective shit.

nice dubs, fag. now go listen to King Gizzard and Mac DeMarco while I enjoy my Kinks

Ok look at my trips then, both of those artists are balls lolzorz

>wahh wahh b-but my t-trips!

>he actually cares about arbitrary numbers on a Peruvian pottery forum

hey! op here- so yes, I was initially not big on LP5 because I thought it didn't hold up to their earlier works. Cipater was/still is my favorite autechre track! but after listening though LP5 yday and today I realized that a lot of LP5 is attempting to make the experimental techniques on Chiastic Slide more accessible and I think they succeeded. it's fun! I respect Chiastic Slide more but I enjoy LP5 more

like the end of Vose In is as psychedelic as Hub but not as long. Caliper Remote has the experiments in texture that Rettic AC has, but with more breathing room. The jazzy drum programming in Tewe is even more elaborate/prominent in Drane2, etc

They are proven to be the manifestation of truth when it comes to subjective opinion
It is known.
By the by
>one off

still didn't get them though, did ya weenfag?

Got closer than you did smuggie
And here they are

*smack lips*

*unzips dick*

*waits patiently for the post count to increase so that he can unzip trips and sit on your sweet face allowing your hooked nose to fill my buttcrack.

oh man here they come

Yeah

ooh almost had it for a minute there

I will get them I swear it on my Great Great Great uncle through marriage Sam Houston! (not joking)

have fun with that pal, I'll leave you to your pathetic taste and devices

Boom

im hungry

Well then it's settled by common law. Plebs and smuggies officially BTFO

good taste anons!

Recommend
Trust me

Keiji Haino – “C'est Parfait” Endoctriné Tu Tombes La Tête La Première

I recommend
Basically a shoegaze Odesza

I'll check it out. I loved Within and Without.

Is this good?

nice taste user

good taste, anons.

Good taste user! Though I think I preferred STFDC. It's still a good album though

Good taste my niggas

Jesus fucking christ, I'm starting to believe in summer