Fluffies: foal and poopie babbeh abuse

fluffies: foal and poopie babbeh abuse.

also post whatever abuse sir you've got

bump

hhnngg.

1/5

2/5

3/5

Anyone have the hand-drawn one ending with "wick cwean wick cwean"?

by who?

5/5

That's the thing. The artist was unfamiliar to me.

why are these things so fucking entertaining?

You have autism

Yes, and your point is? Also how did you guess? If your a genie you have to tell me, its a rule

1/5

it's a great form of catharsis

2/5
Why can't I have a job setting up a habitat for genetically modified critters?

why the fuck did abuse sirs art disappear?

3/5

why can't we have genetically modified, talking animalsl?.

4/5

5/5

Honestly because there is no money in it and genetics is still in its infancy. We bave no idea how to achive such a thing.

the god of abuse

>no money in it
because we haven't bothered trying. they'd be great for anxiety sufferers, ptsd etc. at least in my opinion. that, and it might open the door to better understanding intelligence.

so. . . we beg /X/ to help us summon these things or barter for the knowledge from some horrid thing so we can make them. I think a demon would fork over the knowledge of fluffy ponies

I know, right, hes the best

1/4

Well be the change you want to see then and go to school for biology. Id buy one, talking pets would definetly sell but I got a feeling it eouldnt be so easy even if no religious groups got in your way for playi ng god. Come to think of it thats an angle Ive never really seen explored.

2/4

3/4

if someone really wanted to make these real, where would they start?

4/4

Probably look into studies about splicing rodents or sheep with human DNA It made them notably smarter. Also figure out how to get the speech thing first that seems the hardest, there is shit in studies that point to information like actual data can be coded into DNA and such. Its why people are naturally freaked out by certain stuff

>speech thing
they've identified a gene called FoxP2 in humans that's probably responsible for speech

alternatively, make a pact with a demon. I'm sure they'd be hyped about letting you make a species designed for horrific shit

A graduate degree in genetics followed by tenure so they couldnt can you when they found out what you were really working on.

It might be best to see if we could hard crossbreed certain animals toghter to see if we can get something closer to what we would need

Or he could try something that didnt require the aid of another imaginary creature.

. . . I just have the fantastic thought of a bunch of us tinkering with genetic codes in some lab set up in someones basement ala fight club. I'm sure we could scam some dumb asses into giving us funding. seriously the occult might be a decent starting point for a base

this.

what would you do, if fluffy ponies were suddenly a thing? Like you can find them like stray animals and shit. I like seeing there torment but I'd probably get me a little buddy to watch movies with and oddly not do anything to bad unless it becomes a smarty, god help any of them after that first one though

I'd go to a park with a fuckin big garbage can and start grabbing them by the handful and taking them home as simple pets.

I wub uoy guys