In which Jason Sudekis, star of the Angry Birds movie...

In which Jason Sudekis, star of the Angry Birds movie, tells The Daily Show not-Jon Stewart guy that the Angry Birds movie has a good message for children and that the Birds are on the "Right Side of History"

cc.com/video-clips/cqrplp/the-daily-show-with-trevor-noah-exclusive---jason-sudeikis-extended-interview?xrs=synd_FBPAGE_20160522_474446744_The Daily Show_Site Link&linkId=24744575

>It is about what the audience gets out of it, the taregt demo, the 2-14 year ofd kids get out of it, they are the future. I think this movie treats them well in every way.

>I'd like to think that the birds are on the right side of history, but you don't know.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dqjzquzFSMg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winter_War
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What did he mean by this?

You should pay actual currency to the creators and distributors of this movie.

This is next-level anti-marxist memetic operations from our friends in Finland.

See this movie. Take your children, nieces, nephews, little brother, whoever. Pay money. Buy the DVD.

This is what a political and social paradign shift looks like. It is your choice if this is a one-time event or not.

Seriously. The kids will love it.

Amazing movie. My gf and i had a blast.

Here's a relatively normie-friendly review.

Wanna keep this thread alive. Anyone who says this isnt Sup Forums related is shilling. Its a miracle a movie with this message got produced in the first place.

It's because Rovio payed cash to have it made.

Normally such a movie would have to find jew financiers, who would totally neuter it. But Rovio ponied up their own cash to have it created and advertised, and only let Sony do distribution.

The clever Finns even knew better than to hire western pozzed animators. They hired some japs to do it instead.

Is this movie actually red-pilled or is it just memes?

You're welcome m8s.

Thank you, based Finlan.

Forget Kek, from now on I am worshiping Finns!

How is it red pilled?

TY Based Suomi

Have we turned into the Jew?

Watch it.

OP here. There were several good infographics I saw last week more clearly documenting the specifics. I didn't save them at the time, I'm hoping a generous user will post.

That's the plan, ain't it? Subversion got us into this mess so the only way we can get out is by being subversive as well.

Saw this yesterday with some friends. It lived up to the Sup Forums hype, absolutely fantastic film

How can I as a grown man go watch and support this movie on my own. I have no kids.

I went alone last night and sat next to a Mexican family with several young kids. The dad laughed at all the right times and the kids loved it. It is really habbening.

Don't be a Sup Forums autist. Buy ticket, watch movie, eat snacks, go home.

Mfw the Jews want to disrupt the mid east not to secure a homeland, but to spread the pain they have suffered for 2000 years to everyone else

>travel to a movie theater
>buy a ticket
>friends, gf, popcorn optional
>try not to touch any children or masturbate while you're there

I haven't seen the movie and probably won't, but what Sup Forums says about it sounds pretty good.

Thank you based Finn.

Thanks Based Finland!

Your best work since --

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winter_War

Take a friend, normies will prob think you're gay if you bring a dude but it helps keep the awkwardness down either way.

Kek, this guy feels gay when doing things in public with his bros.

That should either be "with a Finn you win!", or "with Finns, you wins!"

It only works as one of those.

Here's an improvement + cleanup

A Finn ran over my dog with a car and I will forgive him because you people did this. I'm going to call him later today and rebuild that bridge.

how can you frequent Sup Forums and be so cucked?

>thx ahmed

Only fags think being bros with your bros is "gay".

>with finns you wins

It's unhealthy to not hang out with men just because you have created the illusion that that makes you homosexual.

Bump

Nah, you should still kill him to avenge your dogger

Thanks for the metal too Finnbros.

>The pig leader is revealed to be named King Mudbeard
>The pigs are revealed to not be so friendly and pious and are actually rich and live in a large walled city
>The birds defeat the pigs by setting off the TNT on the pigs own island
>Mighty Eagle is not actually lazy and just wanted the other birds to stand for themselves for a change
>Mighty Eagle is given all the credit at the end

Repilled as fuck

>goes to a children's movie alone
>tells other people to stop being autists

Jesus man, at least find a few friends to go with.

I'm not saying that hanging out your bros is gay. I'm saying that going to see a childrens movie with a dude is going to be perceived by others as two gay men on a date.

I'm the type of person who sticks with one loyal friend, and has many acquaintances so when I was younger I would get the "they must be gay" shit all the time because I preferred to hang out with someone I know well than a bunch of people I know a little about.

This got buried, but is a must-watch...

>perceived by others
kill yourself.

Thank you Familan

We get it user, a symptom of your autism is a lack of social awareness.

The eagle represents the right wing in general not a specific country.

The eagle is the aquila, the symbol of powerful right wing European civilizations. There's even a moment in the film where he strikes the pose of an aquila, standing proudly with wings outstretched .

Sorry, but you don't become the worlds fastest people without running a few dogs over every now and then

Yes, and this symbol was adopted by the US. It's a movie about a smartphone game. Subversive, yes, but the references aren't going to get that esoteric. Stop being so jelly of America's relevance and enjoy the positive propaganda.

I went into it thinking it would be just memes, but nah son, its in your face blatant red pilling. And its fantstically animated and genuinely hilarious so the stark contrast to the bad reviews of left controlled rotten tomatoes should be evidence enough of bullshit

Saw it. It's red pulled and good.

Pretty good analysis.

I'm glad this movie is getting such a positive reception.

Well I guess you are right, seeing as the eagle is depicted as a fat useless has-been.

You're still salty, but you're starting to get it.

The eagle is a symbol of power, associated by Ancient Greeks and Romans with Zeus' power. Early aquila standards would have had a lightning bolt in its claws.

Right wing groups choosing to take advantage of it's historical symbolism doesn't mean that its a right wing symbol.

I'm wondering how they got this past the Hollywood's crimethink committees?

Fuck, all the anal pain this is causing is hilarious. I think I'm going to go see it.

Ty binland

Fair enough.

It's perfect- it had just the right amount of innocuous bullshit that it slid right past the censors. It's like the "read the first letter of each line" meme that used to be all the rage on the chans, but in movie form, and without the last line telling you what to do.

>that pic
holy shit my sides are missing. Tell me it's real

I went and watched a movie that I enjoyed on my way home from work, and then I went home and went to shitpost about it on Sup Forums. Why so touchy?

ITT: THIS MOVIE WILL TURN HUMANITY AROUND AND STOP GLOBALIZATION IN ITS TRACKS!

>Having one good cartoon movie that I can feel comfortable watching with kids

>Somehow a bad thing.

I would go out and watch it, but last time I went to the theater, instead of commercials I had to watch some small movie on what a "Brave Dad" Who Turned himself into a tranny had to go thru, for like 15 fucking minutes.

I don't watch movies anyways, but I can already tell what's going on with the screenshots posted here. Maybe I will buy their games or something

top kek
Fukken saved.

it's one movie. a fluke. jews will be ready if anyone tries this tactic again.

movies are a powerful brainwashing tool and they know this. sony must be hurting for money

it's been like 230 years since we shit all over you limey fucks and sent you packing back to that shitty little island, get over it chap

how much do you think they've pissed away into this effort?

>hanging with bros is gay
fuck you fag

what about jerking off with a bro?

We didnt touch each other or anything, just kind of did it

don't let this faggot slide our birds thread.

this one was probably subsidized by obama

i will get to watching this one right after pic related

What's so bad about 2000?

I mean, it's not the original, but what's so abominable about it?