Why haven't they started chimping out? Did they forget about poor little Freddy...

Why haven't they started chimping out? Did they forget about poor little Freddy, or are they waiting for Obama and Sharpton to tell them to?

They are still sleeping. It is only 1:30PM. They'll start waking about 3 PM then move towards chimpouts.

They waiting for Mosby's words of encouragement

fpbp

This. Once they wake up they will march and once the sun sets they will riot.

It's not dark yet.
Niggers chimp out at night.
You must be new, welcome.

we will never have a chimpout like in 2015, they are aware that we've been laughing at it

They have no one to blame, this was the judge

Summer is coming.

What time does not get dark in Baltimore this time of year? 730? Need to know so I can hit the bar and watch the destruction on cable

They only chimpout at night?

It's Monday, they'll start their chimp-out when they get home from work.

Most are still sleeping off last night's sex and violence rampages.

>home from work
ahahahahahahahahaha

my wife moved on from black people to an actual chimpanzee after her visit to the zoo.

mostly

soros hasn't written the check yet

>when they get home from work
My sides

Soros false flag operatives are too spread out across the country with trump rally's. Completely out maneuvered.

I think even blacks feel bad for the cops now
>Baltimoar city council office says fuck off to police department
>Let's not make it a race thing
>Let's not blame extreme poverty, drug abuse, a simple lack of education and """"parents""""
>best to let everyday working people take the blame for this so we don't have to
>Blasted throughout the media as violent mass murderers somehow
>Ruining these people's lives
GG ez

They need to get off work first.

Baltimore bro here, it'll get dark a little bit after 8, not sure if there will be a happening tho, I've seen more than the usual amount of doped out walkers lately and I think they've flooded the market with some quality H to keep unrest to a minimum.

Give it time, Soros has to give the word and they have to spray some Manganese over the city from chemtrail planes so people will be angry.

kek

nignogs working ? lel

Bre, a di ti je smisao za sarkazam?

>black judge

Oh now this is an interesting development.

They haven't all awakened from their peaceful slumbers.

Nor have they all consumed fried chicken and malted beverage.

Once those things happen, the night is unsafe for man and beast (and especially dem white wimminz).

The mostly chimp out at night, mostly.

>pay bills
kek

underrated post.

pa smejem se

>blacks feel bad for the cops
wew lad, thats some multi-dimensional shitposting right there

theyre stillin school. when they get put of their last classes in the afternoon and early evening, modal logic and cohomology, then theyll start.