Gore/Rekt thread

Gore/Rekt thread

Other urls found in this thread:

bestgore.com/murder/woman-stab-death-comando-vermelho-gang-member-brazil/
youtu.be/T0foINOBjpU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck i got rek, trolled maybe, i hate you OP, tell your mom what you just did, she will be proud of you.

A pic for ants?

Snuff
Show DD

Got a high res picture? This is hard to masturbate too

'fuk happened to dis nigga?

posted by OPs cock!

Child -hurtcore

There's gotta be an easier way to get an abortion

Nice
Bonus for the dead baby

Oh look re-runs

Someone fuck then eat that baby

Bump

2017 and still thinks everyone post from a pc.

>2017
Mouth breather

How?

Nerve gas.

Nerve gas attack

> Pop pills
> Fill glass of water from tap
> Forget you just washed the dishes with hot water and don't put the tap back on cold
> Take pills and a full shot to swallow
> picrelated

nigga oh no

nerve gas is more dangerous than people think

drink your milk kids!

Excellent question annon is rare as fuck

Kek

>OP's school lunch

oh no

I hope everyone here stops looking at gore like this and tries to find more normal/less deranged hobbies and subjects to turn you on

Your life is worth more than this debauchery.

Nope

Electrical Outlet above the sink.

Light switch on the wall at right shoulder

metal sink

They probably fucked up the GFI ( ground fault interrupt ) and just wired to the pipes.

The GFI tripped electrifying the sink -- the circuit found a path through the guy in to the wall light switch and he stood there and was cooked by the electricity

What am I looking at

No idea if this is accurate because i'm a dumbass, but thanks for the explanation
See

bestgore.com/murder/woman-stab-death-comando-vermelho-gang-member-brazil/

Oh my dear, where to start with a pathetic fuck, like you

This is not your ecochamber that tumblr is, this is where you are confronted with the purest that mankind is without its restraints, you are confronted with reality, these videos show fucking reality, if you are like me, you are desesitized to this kind of shit due to prior happenings, but your comment just shows that you are some priviledged weak cunt who never had something bad to experience and lives on in his isolated dream world where never something bad happens

most people here don't even fucking value their life due to how others treat them, tell me a reason how you shouldn't shrug off death, if life does not treat you well
cunt

noooooo

aw shit nigga, never tell me the odds

Jesus loves you, user. It's not to late to repent and find meaning in life

The edge is strong in this one.

holy shit underrated.

You dropped your lunch , bro.

“Where never something bad happens” ? Shut up cunt

Rekt threads are not gore thread. What the fuck is wrong with you people? Rekt threads are supposed to be ha ha funny not eww gross. get you shit together you faggots.

those are definitely electricity burns. Somehow he must have put a current in the water in the sink. Suicide maybe?

That's it.

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

this is. I do not know where to start ... Why do people want to sit with a tech when you find the organs? In a relaxing house sitting in the computer and making a hug about the amazing things, do you think it's wrong? The main stream is wrong with you? This is very unfortunate, but you do not miss any ordinary ASX customers. Diseases, These things are nothing wrong after going. So you want to go to the photo board that Satan can do? Please tell everyone. Everyone is weak. You will serve the world with such behavior as you are. For honesty, why are people like you? I do not know half of those people before you know who knows. You're such a bad thing. Are you serious about it seriously? Now, suddenly I know that you have a ring of ring, I can cause a computer crash to get a good shop on the water. The use of module, in reality, is actually properly built and used for mortality. Young buddy, you must check out every day in your shirt.

>spicy

Mustard gas + nerve gas

Right, because having a hard life gives you an excuse to be a dick and desensitize a core aspect of being human. Got it, bro.

Is blowing your brains out a hardcore way to die or just too easy

Speaking of rekt, Im about to straight up DEVASTATE my toilet in about 5 minutes.

Are they trying to safe her?

Its ascension user
>sucks off shotgun
>transforms into an alien

Anybody have the one of the husky fucking up that little dog

Beautiful hair begins with Garnier Fructis

Wow dude is that actually what happens when a gun is in the mouth? would that explosion happen from any angle upwards?

ayyy lmao

you're both assholes. Especially you grow the fuck up and get over yourself. If you think the way edgy douches on Sup Forums behave reflects the way normal functional people are then you are niave

I like this stuff because it doesn't disturb me and I find it interesting, in a morbid way. Doesn't make me a monster or an edgelord.

Also, seeing someone die in real life is much worse than looking at pictures.

No but i got this instead

*zooms in looking for dead camel toe. -every one of you sick fucks

I was referring to , not people who watch videos of gore or death. Why you accusing me nibba

Still a better love story than Twilight

sorry, that was meant for not you.

Here ya go user

it's ok I forgive you

can we have the non ant version pls''+

>keked

yeah

oof

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

Doubles advocate

Wow

Lifes is a Joke..............

fuck you

you sick fuck.

Killing Jokes

Nice filename

It's in China.

After they demolished a hospital, local chinks scavenged the site and found an old school x-ray machine.

After chopping it up for parts they came across the tightly pack lead container with the glowing rock inside.

Thinking the glowing rock would make for wonderful xerox copies, they installed it into a fax/copier machine as its main source of light.

One merry day, a bored chink thought of photocopying his face. He does this 40 times, noticing that each copy revealed a skull where his face should be.

After about 300 "face copies", each delivering about 80 mSv of radiation, the chink's motor functions stopped.

Too bad for him the machine was on constant auto copy.

After the 800th copy, his face melted. Along with the machine.

10/100

Stick around till the end dude legit pukes after SRV hits him. Fucking gross youtu.be/T0foINOBjpU

enjoy
youtu.be /wznnnnsZ5RI

bamp rekt thread is good tonight

Post the webm you faggot!

tl;dr