How do you compete against THIS?

how do you compete against THIS?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6IJCFc_qkHw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't fuck tiny chicks to make my dick look bigger.
> Pathetic

Doesn't matter because most girls aren't size queens and care more about who you are as a person.

/thread, she's probably 12

When you grow up you gonna learn that 99% of women don't give a flying fuck about the size of her man's cock and, as long you don't have a micropenis, it won't be a problem.

Having good hair and hygene. Being able to properly speak a language.

Being a self made millionaire doesn't hurt either.

If she wants it, you let her have it. As long as she knows she will get called a coal burner anytime we fight.

how is this still a thing?

don't have AIDS
not on welfare
can count past 5
have skin that isn't shit colour
have no criminal record
live in a civilized city where girls know better / are racist

I know right, i could never pull off a pink singlet.

with this

You can't.

youtube.com/watch?v=6IJCFc_qkHw

If they were truly genetically superior we'd all have 9 inch black dongs. Clearly being white with an average penis, average height, average iq is superior. Genetic abdormanalities usually fade away statistically in time. Don't worry...history is on our side

Bingo! this is how this ugly fuck got to fuck some of the hottest chicks on the planet. Sure, a few complained here and there, but most where more than happy to take his loads in exchange for movie roles. Money talks!

LOL, and not going too far. I have an uncle who's wife is half his age. Just cause he "owns" 3 homes. Hahahaha, he pretty much just took out loans and owes them all. And that's not even taking into account all the fucking child support he owes. AND STILL, got a young dumb hottie. Honestly, this just gives me hope.

are you being sarcastic or just butthurt?

I'm jealous. My condo and car used to impress the ladies when I was in my 20's, now in my early 30's, I need to up my game. Maybe get me a large house and a boat to aim for bigger fish. Also, older chicks aren't as stupid.

with a well paying job.

I know how to make a woman squirt so I'm good.

Dont know, maybe ill go ask my dad

truth

u sound mentally fucked.

that's not how proportions works

I GUARANTEE you are white and have a tiny dick

STOP REPLYING TO THE NIGGERFAGGING SPAMBOTS YOU FUCKING NEWFAGS.
IF YOU HAVE TO, PUT "SAGE" IN THE OPTIONS FIELD

as is every nigger has this kind of dick. This is from a one off video. Find me a hundred of these before you talk any kind of shit.

Well obviously

and you sound like a cuck looking at negro dicks.

Shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good opinions. My opinion. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been on this site for 6 months: 6 MONTHS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to traps or whatever gay shit you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn site and you goddamn immature children. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with memesters and idiots like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're "epik trolls" but you're not. You think you baited me? NAH. I've never taken any bait. This is my 100% real opinion divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm serene. I LAUGH when people imply I'm intellectually low enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad bro" but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've tricked the trickster and conquered memery. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably 11 (baby, you gotta be 18 to use Sup Forums). But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken serious on this site, goddamn.

Niggers are fucking disgusting ... that's how.

i like pasta especially with cheese. You got any cheese pizza?

oh now i get it
so its ip based
fucking kek

still shitposting spambots?
pls share your bypass-captcha-script

>pls share your bypass-captcha-script

holy shit, is there such a thing?. LOL, must find this shit.

2/10

Just because you're in your 30's doesn't mean you have to date chicks in THEIR 30's.

The level of insecurity in these threads never fail to meet expectations.

who gives a fuck let the world burn when whites die out the world will become an irradiated desert wasteland

this

I don't give a fuck, my 4 incher is a teaser and a pleaser. A total catch. It just keeps on going and going. It leaves girls swore for days. The the little engine that fucking could. And its been deep in so much pussy that it needs a decompression chamber just to recover.

I may not compete against you but i sure can compete with that chick's blowjob skilla ;)

Keep telling yourself that, bro.

Skills*

Good job.

>4 inches deep

I compete by giving girls multiple orgasms. I don't need a twelve foot dick for that. Also, my ego isn't so wounded that I need a big dick to compensate. I fucked my ex's friend who said my ex's next boyfriend (who fucked her while his girlfriend was passed out drunk) was nothing compared to me. 'Nuff said.